Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can somebody steal your btc?  (Read 2144 times)
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

It is very difficult to steal someone's BTC because the wallet has enough security guard such as private keys which is very and can't be remembered easily except you mistakenly post it in public places. So bitcoin can only be stolen at of carelessness you must be careful with your private keys.
logangbit

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

When you get an amount of bitcoin or u buy from some one you need a wallet to keep it or for buy sell purpose.
bitcoin is maintaining by very hard security And for this reason anyone cant easily hack your account.if anyone cant hack your your profile or wallet then here is no chance that somebody can steal your...bitcoin from wallet......at the same time. bitcoin is profitable and  maintain secured.. so no need to worry about. bitcoin
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

Because of block chain technology it is very difficult to steal somebody's BITCOIN. The private key is so long that it is very difficult for someone to remember it and use it later.

Nothing is impossible with our advance technology system were hackers could produce a software that generates our private key who knows. But since Bitcoin is build in blockchain technology it is hard to steal our Bitcoin because of its private key and it is not easy to tampered.
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

very possible and possible. because many people have lost their assets. as my brothers experienced. which loses its bitcoin is just a cause and a small thing. such as his mobile phone in use by his son

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:15:42 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 03:24:38 PM by hastang

there are reported hacking on account but program to look all those private key is imposible. wallets is very secure in their site but if you will be redirected to a phissing site that would be a big problem so better vigilant on the url.. some people cheating to earn money easily so better be careful.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

unfortunately Yes there is a lot hacker circulating around so becareful with your account and privacy. avoid going into malicious site it could be a fishing site they been using malware for them to break and enter your security. as well as avoid sharing or forwarding your privatekeys easily using internet.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

As when any body wants to buy the bitcoin or any digital currency he must have to create a wallet where there are all the currency and the amount you have.when you create a wallet they gave you the private key which is only for that person who is creating wallet for himself if any one get that private key of your wallet then he can easily transfer the currency from your account to his account or steal it.It is the same example that if any one got your wallet at supermarket he can easily use your creditcard or utilize the cash you have in your wallet.
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

Hi, have you ever thought this?

You know that, to import a wallet you need the private key or your seed. Taking as example the private key (the 52 letters key). It could exist the possibility someone create a software whose function was to try thousands of times to find the private key till it is be done.This would be like the process to find the new block in mining, anyway you can try the times you want in order to find it.

I think this could be a weakness, correct me if I am wrong. Smiley

Or comment if you have a kind of solution for this...

Regards!

Yes they can steal your bitcoin if you are careless. You need to be careful in using your account. I heard a lot of people lose their bitcoin because they give their private key to other people, so we must be careful and not giving our account to any person we didnt know.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

Since bitcoin has a great security, Your Btc is safe here. Even though someone will hack your BTC, the management will just detect who ever do something bad in this forum. You dont need to be worried. YOu are safe here. Just have trust and take arisk here and you will become rich in the future.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:07:44 AM

YES I think is possible somebody can steal your bitcoin, we need to be careful and we need to save properly your account and your privacy, because there a lots of hacker can steal your bitcoin.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

You know that, to import a wallet you need the private key or your seed. Taking as example the private key (the 52 letters key). It could exist the possibility someone create a software whose function was to try thousands of times to find the private key till it is be done.This would be like the process to find the new block in mining, anyway you can try the times you want in order to find it.

Regards!

it is almost impossible i guess. there will be many combinations of private key if you using 52 characters.
if it could be hacked by this way, i think bitcoin and cryptocurrency wouldn't exist on the first place.
kennialsyda

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

Somebody can steal your Bitcoins but it's almost impossible it happens the way you said it. You are more likely to get your Bitcoin stolen from an exchange or because somebody found your private key.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Regards!

Yes someone can steal your bitcoin but they need to know what's your password and your private key. It's so hard to steal someone bitcoin but there are so many expert hacker that can do it by just talking or asking you something
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

YES I think is possible somebody can steal your bitcoin, we need to be careful and we need to save properly your account and your privacy, because there a lots of hacker can steal your bitcoin.
yes of course we do have to be careful with theft. because the theft can come at any time. especially when technology is getting more sophisticated, then the thieves sometimes in the ease with the existence of good technology.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

Regards!

actually im also a victim of hacking system,and i could wonder,why should those happen to me,someone who  hacked my  MEW wallet  without knowing  my private key because its compose of many letters and numbers and how they could get it,so therefore i believe thats there somebody could steal your btc,because of the latest technology now,hackers have a software that can detect your private key or they make a similar name of website with wrong letter,so that when you enter there fake website they can hacked your private key.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Yudai

Activity: 212

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

Definitely yes, anybody can steal the holder’s bitcoin it depends on tge carefulness of the holder itself. If the holder is not that careful that somebody can take his or her private key then the bitcoin can be stolen.

joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

Yes somebody can steal your bitcoin and the answer for that is your own private key. If somebody has the ability to attain your private key and access it then they might stole it from the holder.

Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

Of course it is possible but it has million possibility before you open it and it can cause a hundred years or days before you open it.  We know that there are too many users so maybe they use too many possible numbers and letters but no way, because it is too hard because it is rambled letter and hard to guess.

It look like easy to unlock some wallet but it is only look easy.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

no as long as you have a secure wallet and you do not reveal your key to anyone
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

I do not think if he does not know my password, it's all depends on us being able to save smartly. And no one can know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: