Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can somebody steal your btc?  (Read 2132 times)
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

It is very possible to steal, phishing is the one way tools to steal your bitcoin so be careful when opening any link, this is one problem here in crypto now a days, even a most secure and high level exchange site is a victim of a hack, so we are also be the responsible if our holdings being hack, so be careful, nothing here in online world are safe.
a lot of people get stuck on the phishing site, I've almost encountered but lucky I instantly realized it, all that we have in the digital world as long as we are not careful will be very likely to be stolen by others.
so to anticipate always bookmark important sites, use Google Authenticator and always update your laptop/computer antivirus...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

Ofcourse, You don't have to be careless, somebody could steal your bitcoin if you give your password and private key to others. So be careful not to give even show your private key to others,make it secret,private and safe. It is also possible someone steal your bitcoin if they are a professional hacker or if you click a phishing sites. Try to stay safe always.
Andrasreti

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

Yes, it's possible. But only if the person know your pin or private key.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

Yes, it's possible. But only if the person know your pin or private key.
Yes, it is really possible. Hackers are everywhere, if your account/ wallet is not secure, there is a high probability that your coin will be gone. Thus, you are responsible for your coins, so you better do everything to secure your account.
Gerci

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

Ofcourse anybody can steal your BTC, if someone knew your password or private key, then your wallet maybe in ending. Don't ever try to give somebody your password or private key even the president asks it to you, and you should to check your internet connection are safe or not to avoid malware or hacker attack in steal your BTC.
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

Of course, I can. In this case someone can enter our wallet if we make a small mistake. So keep naming your wallet and try to make a small mistake. Nothing is safe on the internet. So anyone can steal your bitcoin. Stay confident that no one can steal your bitcoin.
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:45:21 PM

Everything is possible. That is why never put all your bitcoin in one wallet. Especially if it is an online wallet. Only store an amount which you will need for a certain period of time.

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:19:53 AM

Hi, have you ever thought this?

You know that, to import a wallet you need the private key or your seed. Taking as example the private key (the 52 letters key). It could exist the possibility someone create a software whose function was to try thousands of times to find the private key till it is be done.This would be like the process to find the new block in mining, anyway you can try the times you want in order to find it.

I think this could be a weakness, correct me if I am wrong. Smiley

Or comment if you have a kind of solution for this...

Regards!

it is nearly impossible to trying all of the combinations of private key if it has 52 letters.
i think it has a billions and billions combinations for you to have all of it.
and cryptocurrency is not as simple as that. the private key it self has checksums.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:04:08 AM

You know that, to import a wallet you need the private key or your seed. Taking as example the private key (the 52 letters key). It could exist the possibility someone create a software whose function was to try thousands of times to find the private key till it is be done.This would be like the process to find the new block in mining, anyway you can try the times you want in order to find it.

Regards!

it may happen because we also know the network of the hackers is growing in searching for opportunities in taking whatever we have with bitcoin, for now I do regular password change and avoid sites we do not know
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:06:59 AM

Just use the coin storage service providers like Coinbase, Xapo, Blockchain. You do not need to worry that your coin can steal. Vendors will provide you with many forms of wallet security to help you avoid any hacks.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

If you keep your privacy tight and you are curious about it then it is not easy to steal your money by some one and this is digital currency so don't share your password with an one and make your password difficult for every one to judge.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:59:49 AM

Regards!

There is nothing impossible to people nowadays. People were geniuses themselves wherein they can think of a way at doing things. What am I saying here is nothing impossible therefore people can steal your BTC.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

yes it is possible.There are nobody who can protect themselves from professional hackers if they decide to haunt you.then we can keep private key with safety of possibility.
S.R Rikto

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:18:35 AM

I think. They have decided to do hunting if there is nobody who can protect themselves from a professional hacker. Even big exchange like bitfinix was facing hacking a few years back and so much has been hacked to those single people. But as long as you do not have a big bit of bitcoin, there is no concern with professional hackers. But even though we are not targeting the big hacking group, we can still be victims of simple hackers if you are not careful
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

the other bitcoin holders have also robbed hackers because their wallet is insecure to keep your bitcoin secure in the wallet better to put 2mail your gmail and wallet so that hackers can not get rid of your funds other holders of bitcoin they do not have 2fa in their wallets and gmail so they can easily hack their wallet
BarryBomb

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

The private key represents your proof of ownership, the coins will never be directly on your wallet, they will always be on the blockchain but you have control over them with your private key. If someone steals the private key then they can steal your BTC.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:44:14 AM

Bitcoin can be stolen if a person decides to be careless with his or her password or private key as the case may be. It however is very difficult to hack into a Bitcoin wallet except if an exchange has some bugs that can lead to it being infiltrated by hackers through any possible means
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:49:04 AM

Regards!

It can happen if someone knows your pin or password of your wallet, they can open it and send all your bitcoin to their bitcoin wallet. So I suggest, dont share your pin or password to other people especially to the people that you dont trust.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:56:43 AM

You can install a bitcoin wallet on a computer that never goes online and generate an address. Your private key is completely out of touch with the Internet. This address can also be used to receive the COINS, but you can also on this computer "deal" with the private key signature construction, and then to the other networking computer purse broadcast to send COINS to another address. This is the offline wallet, also called the cold wallet. It's the safest way to store bitcoin.
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:01:42 AM

bitcoin theft can happen even if the possibility is only small, because bitcoins already stored in the wallet are averaged in a password, so it's a bit hard to steal them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: