Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Website Design Company Wanted  (Read 209 times)
dan963 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

A lot of the ICO websites look very similar in terms of template but have fantastic designs and animation. Does anybody know of a web design and development company that these ICO's are going to in order to get their ICO site designed and developed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

A lot of the ICO websites look very similar in terms of template but have fantastic designs and animation. Does anybody know of a web design and development company that these ICO's are going to in order to get their ICO site designed and developed?

PM Sent.
Xiamomi

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

We make fantastic designs : ) pm telegram : cryptoxibox
strawhatters

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

We make very good websites as well. If you're interested, we can make one for you. Currently working as a team of freelancers at the moment and working on different projects.

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
BrokerD

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

Yes, my company specializes in designing ICO websites. Feel free to message me on Telegram - @BlockchainLD
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

Do you need web development knowledgeable person and website maintenance engineers means kindly pm me mate. Me and my mates looking to get the good project to work with mate. Then I do not find the websites as you said bro.
Every ICO projects has the different pages layout and different designs only bro.
I didn't find the same kind of websites as you said.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

when i read stuff like this i think:

this is so funny, the once rich elite that posses a ton of money and capital think they can just buy themselves into a new cryptocurrency, and save their skins, from gods wrath. by paying for an entire ICO

but i am afraid that paid salary earning cattle wont run dem a successful cryptocurrency, nor will they be able to market it for them sustainably.

doesnt matter how fancy the ico website looks.

atithisha

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:50:18 AM

Hi Guys,

There are countless ICO web designers & developers are out there. Be sure to weigh your options before making a major decision. Take a better ICO Business consultation to build your ICO website.

We are here to help you.

Feel free to request to see our Portfolio. Have an ICO project in Mind? Wanted to know cost estimation now.

Just Request a quote at Whatsapp (or) Live chat
blockbrew

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

Hello Dan,
Greetings!!!

I just read your post and it sounds good to me as we are experts in Website designs and we can easily assist you with your requirements. Just go through our portfolio once and if you feel like we are upto your expectations, please let me know.

- Company website: https://www.code-brew.com/

Here below you can have a look at LinkedIn profile:
- Company Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/code-brew-labs/
- My LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunsachdeva/

You can also contact me through:
- Email: arun@code-brew.com
- Telegram: @cblabs

So, please just let me know your good time so that we can initiate a call and discuss further on your requirements to help you out. Hope to hear from you soon with a positive response.
Thanks and Regards,
Arun Sachdeva
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: