Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is how I felt when I made a bitcoin payment (illustration)  (Read 7758 times)
dunand

Activity: 637
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:17:54 PM

Nice.

You should chain a chick to the Genesis block like jabba the hutt and Leia.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:46:53 PM

Love your artwork, thanks.

If you are considering another work, IMHO a visualization of the block chain would be interesting. Anyone can create a genesis block (which is why there are so many alts), but the power of bitcoin is consensus created around the block chain and the amount of computational power behind it.

Today we are at block 301,981.

If you were to visualize the block chain it would be a single very very long chain, with a very small number of orphan chains, sort of like tiny threads that branch off and quickly die. Most orphan chains are only 1 block long, a very small number are 2 blocks long and in March 2013 the fork caused an orphan chain of only 40 or so blocks.

Then there is a massive amount of computational power that goes into "building" this chain, and any small branch quickly dies because this computation power quickly shifts to the longest branch, growing the chain forever.

Showing the block chain as a single long entity to me really represents how the block chain is used to maintain consensus globally and just how powerful bitcoin is.

I have zero artistic ability, but think it would be awesome if someone could find a way to visualize the block chain.
Bibop

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:59:26 PM

Nice artwork.
do you making those just for fun?
metacoin

Activity: 437
Merit: 260

balance

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 12:10:38 AM

These are incredible. Thank you.

pin.org
yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:46:59 AM

Nice artwork.
do you making those just for fun?

To be precise it's not me personally who drawn the illustration but I ordered them form my community of artist working we develop http://www.moonga.com
We are working on a new game expansion where cryptocurrency is the center.

Those illustration are made by Herkeim

Amazing skills, may i have your deviantart username? I'd like to favourite you!
http://moonga.deviantart.com/

It is possible to publish genesis block in higher resolution?
I want to print it as a poster to my wall Cheesy
Okay I'll look to make a high resolution version

If you like the work and you want to see more don't hesitate to Tip the illustration. Your tip will directly be used to finance the next illustration Smiley
1NgdEt4hGcZonEbx68fEByZUJGJeeGdxvr

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:11:11 PM

You know that I liked the draft right from the beginning. This final version is good, but not as brilliant as the others. If I may, I want to say that the arch in the background is off center to the shrine which gives a weird perspective. Temples designs are usually symmetrical. The ropes could be replaced by metal chains. I understand it is a lot of work to draw each individual link.  Grin
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:16:36 PM

Nice.

You should chain a chick to the Genesis block like jabba the hutt and Leia.
Oooooh... You know, we're all kind of slaves to the Genesis Block. Man self-controlled by his own block, too heavy to lift. Sure there's a good Godalogy in there somewhere. I wonder if in the future some time, fork attempts will be called uprisings. In dystopian future "Corporate Bitcoin," it could involve armed uprisings to take out "Oldcoin" nodes and miners. Cheesy
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:19:01 PM

It is possible to publish genesis block in higher resolution?
I want to print it as a poster to my wall Cheesy
Okay I'll look to make a high resolution version

If you like the work and you want to see more don't hesitate to Tip the illustration. Your tip will directly be used to finance the next illustration Smiley
1NgdEt4hGcZonEbx68fEByZUJGJeeGdxvr

Thank You!! I want a higher resolution too so I can make it my desktop background.
shadowphoenix

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:05:57 AM

haha very focused look.
Rafilsk

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:35:53 AM

Very much good your work
Congratulation

When the game will be released?
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:11:52 AM

Stupid question: what is the mascot for Bitcoin?
Something non-tangible, I suppose, though honey badger has most animal mascot type use.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:18:12 AM

a sexy lady wearing a big "B" outfit

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:28:22 AM

I have to admit it that is exactly how I feel when I make a Bictoin payment.  Don't mind the silly comments everybody can relate.  It's the feeling of unlimited power coursing threw you.   Cheesy
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:52:12 AM

This is how i felt:

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:37:02 PM

When the game will be released?

If we are talking about Moonga it's released since long time.
If we are talking about the Cryptocurrency expansion it's not decided yet. The game needs an important boost in term of communication. Thinking about making a crowdsale. Some cards have a lot of value in Moonga last week a player asked me if he can directly buy a card for 300€. Could be interesting to make a crowdsale were early buyer get ingame premium currency and the more player are playing the higher the price will be for the currency and the price.

What do you think ? Would you play ? Promote the game ?

Excellent question do you have an idea ? I think should be someway linked with mining ? How the penguin became a mascot for linux ?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:50:38 PM

We are now introducing our latest project using cryptocurrency not only for payment but as a core of the game system

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815206.msg9118307#msg9118307

bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 05:26:03 PM

It does feel good when you sell your 1$worth of Bitcoin for 300$...so why shouldn't they spend money... They should do it even more.

antonioserrano72

Activity: 353

Impossible

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:09:38 PM

Are you sure those are yours? You even linked the images directly from devianart. Here's a link to the artist's profile...

Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 01:18:50 PM

Cool. If this can be made into a full fledge game where you can actually mine while playing games. Never mind just dream on... Grin

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:13:21 PM

Are you sure those are yours? You even linked the images directly from devianart. Here's a link to the artist's profile...

No reason to think it isn't. Post dates of images are same on DA & OP. Artwork posted by OP elsewhere roughly matches the style (and is of similar quality) of images OP posted in this thread, which incidentally are not on the DA account but which also match the style of artwork on the DA account holder's employer (or company), EverdreamSoft which has developed Moonga (which you see reference to in the DA account) and is developing a new offering called Spells of Orbital (a name I'd assume was come up with on LSD). I can't say for sure who the OP is, by legal name, but am certain the OP is at least associated with the company holding copyright on the images, and would assume the OP is likely Shaban Shaame, but possibly Elodie Bastide. This doesn't necessarily mean OP created the images, but that it's likely he holds copyright on it.

To confirm, you could bother Shaban @ shaban at everdreamsoft dot com. ... And with that, my desire to sleuth is satisfied for another day.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: