Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOMCAT HOSTING / WEBSITE HOSTING (starting from 0.002 btc)  (Read 746 times)
impresionesmline (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:54:58 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 09:18:01 PM by impresionesmline

Well I am evaluating the possibility to offer a Tomcat Application Server Hosting which will also include website hosting using apache web server (without domain for now ).

Technical specs:

- 512 MB of Memory for the tomcat and apache instance
 - 1 Core cpu (will be shared with 2 more users)
 - 30GB Disk Space (will be shared with 2 more users)
 - 2TB Transfer (will be shared with 2 more users)

What I also offer is asistance in the deployment process ( also the possibility to pay when all is set-up and tested for one day free of charge) including some little more assistance during the period of use depending in what you ask me to do and its complexity.

The price list:

1 Week : 0.002 btc
1 Month: 0.007 btc

The main idea of this is to provide a functional testing environment of an internet app.

If you are interested in this please answer me with all your doubts and questions. Currently I am in the process of deciding if this will be feasible for me and depending on the interest that you will show me, you will be notified when this service will be ready to be used.

Thanks for your attention.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: