Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta trading signal (NEEDED)  (Read 127 times)
ICOquora.org (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:39:31 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 04:51:52 PM by ICOquora.org

i'm new in trading. i want to trade in etherdelta. Have any trading signal telegram group or website?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

If you're only planning on relying on "trading signals" a.k.a. pump and dumps then you might as well quit now. You want to trade and make money? Learn the hard way. By reading a lot of resources and do trading yourself so you can learn from your mistakes.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ICOquora.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

If you're only planning on relying on "trading signals" a.k.a. pump and dumps then you might as well quit now. You want to trade and make money? Learn the hard way. By reading a lot of resources and do trading yourself so you can learn from your mistakes.
where can i find lot of resources to learn trading??
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

i'm new in trading. i want to trade in etherdelta. Have any trading signal telegram group or website?
Why you choose Etherdelta to start your trading, why not many big exchanges with higher volume and more quality coins to trade. And DON NOT join any "signal" group, ever, you just feed owner group by your money.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

Etherdelta is not good enough to start trade for a newbie. Etherdelta has many problems Since Etherdelta had many time hack Attacks. If you have not enough experience about Etherdelta then you can lose all of your assets. And there is no signal telegram group for etherdelta, there has for cryptopia, binance . But I would suggest you please don't go for the signal. Gather experience, Make confidence by reading more articles, more threads from here. Ask your any type questions regards Trade. The Pump Dump signal is very bad for a newbie. You can earn a little money but you can lose all of your money. So, Please don't do it. Start Trade on Binance, Kucoin or Bittrex. Good Luck

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:15:33 AM

Take a look at High Altitude Investing[1] on YouTube. He has pretty good videos about trading for beginners and such. His videos are pretty long though, hope you're a fan of 30minute to an hour long videos.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD9j5qyDqQvb9qnLss3vxww/videos

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:06:17 AM

Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange and the risk is too high if you want to trade there. Better listen to the advise of some veterans here.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

Take a look at High Altitude Investing[1] on YouTube. He has pretty good videos about trading for beginners and such. His videos are pretty long though, hope you're a fan of 30minute to an hour long videos.

Wow, thank you for the link, i'm still a beginner in trading as well and would be watching this video. Hope i'd get a lot of new information and knowledge to gain on this.

Also, for the OP, have you ever thought about "alert groups" tricking you in selling? I suggest, you'd do things on your own, so you can do it without regrets.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

I think is the bad think to get start trade in Etherdelta. Etherdelta has ben hacked for many time and that make more people out for trade in Etherdelta. Anyway, Etherdelta not have good chart stick to make some method for analysis. I think is the bad choice if you don't run analizy before starting trade. That just make you like in the black hole on trading.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:41:46 AM

Etherdelta is the promising site but if you need some trading signal you should active this forum. Because many scam telegram group and trading signals are available so you should carefully select the right platform. But many other trading sites are top trending in the Crypto market so better you should try some other best exchanges.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
ICOquora.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:21:20 AM

thanks a lot thats awesome...
ICOquora.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

I think is the bad think to get start trade in Etherdelta. Etherdelta has ben hacked for many time and that make more people out for trade in Etherdelta. Anyway, Etherdelta not have good chart stick to make some method for analysis. I think is the bad choice if you don't run analizy before starting trade. That just make you like in the black hole on trading.
i chose etherdelta because its easy to trade on etherdelta . have any good trading site like this??
odb1

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

I think firstly you have to know about how to trade on etherdelta instead of asking for signals for it. Many tokens are listed there but too many are not trading as per low volume, you cannot judge that which coin/token you have to buy and when to sell, may you will buy any token and when you try to sell then there will be no buyer, so be careful and try to get familiar with it.
CryptAssist

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

BTW be careful withe etherdelta. Don't leave money in your exchange wallet at least. It get's hacked allot. Tough place for a beginner.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:41:09 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 08:03:34 AM by Tytanowy Janusz

First of all take a look at spread. Lower volumen means higher spread. On Etherdelta spread is sometimes 100% or even 1 000%. It means that if you buy on market price and immediately sell you will have 1/2 to 1/10 of your input money. there is no room for mistakes.

Chose high volume exchanges. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ - OKEx, Binance, Huobi. I love binance. I use it since half year and i can't imagine my trading on any other platworm. I higly sugest you this one.

You have to chose if you wanna trade or invest.

invest - lots of reading. You need to be 100% sure that you want to invest beacuse you have to stick with it when it dips. Be sure of fundaments of token. I invested in bitcoin and with that bitcoins im trading altcoins to incrise its amount. Im not scared of bitcoin drops. I know it will recover. Sooner or later. And with my trade i have more and more bitcoin (my investment)

trading - you have to read charts. Know market and know other investors. Be better then them. There is no path.You have to buy when other have full pents - when they are scared and sell when they begin to regret they sell.

edit: Binance has also great windows/mac app and mobile app. Also web interfase is ok. It is also sharp. I mean that when you place order it immediately is on market. No delay. It also has smalles fee i've seen (0,05% when you have bnb on your wallet)
CryptoMao

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

I suppose Etherelta was good for getting those coins before they list on a major exchange. If you can spot those, then you'll make money.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

You wont spot them if you are new into crypto and trading. Thats why we all suggest to chose high volume exchanges and well known coins. If you are newbie invest minimum amout of money on assets with relatively small risk. Otherwise you will wake up 1 week after first buy without money to trade.

Newbies makes lots of mistakes. Each one shrinks wallet. Make sure to minimize your "learning cost"
ICOquora.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

First of all take a look at spread. Lower volumen means higher spread. On Etherdelta spread is sometimes 100% or even 1 000%. It means that if you buy on market price and immediately sell you will have 1/2 to 1/10 of your input money. there is no room for mistakes.

Chose high volume exchanges. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ - OKEx, Binance, Huobi. I love binance. I use it since half year and i can't imagine my trading on any other platworm. I higly sugest you this one.

You have to chose if you wanna trade or invest.

invest - lots of reading. You need to be 100% sure that you want to invest beacuse you have to stick with it when it dips. Be sure of fundaments of token. I invested in bitcoin and with that bitcoins im trading altcoins to incrise its amount. Im not scared of bitcoin drops. I know it will recover. Sooner or later. And with my trade i have more and more bitcoin (my investment)

trading - you have to read charts. Know market and know other investors. Be better then them. There is no path.You have to buy when other have full pents - when they are scared and sell when they begin to regret they sell.

edit: Binance has also great windows/mac app and mobile app. Also web interfase is ok. It is also sharp. I mean that when you place order it immediately is on market. No delay. It also has smalles fee i've seen (0,05% when you have bnb on your wallet)
can you give me the link for windows?
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

https://www.binance.com/clientDownloads.html

But go to their homepage and at its bottom there is "download" button. Never trust links from other users.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: