Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:46:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Co-founder Steve Wozniak Expects Ethereum to Dominate the Crypto Market  (Read 374 times)
nicktalman93 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

"Cryptocurrency industry gained another enthusiast in the form of Steve Wozniak as he talks about Ethereum becoming as influential as Apple. With the increasing interest of mainstream industry experts and companies into crypto space, we are in for good times ahead."

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/steve-wozniak-expects-ethereum-dominate-crypto-market/
mary_55

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:28:14 PM

This prediction is flying in the industry just after the consensus. I am not sure what is making people to think in this way. It is only a few days when btc is falling but eth is rising. I think if so happen, we need to wait a long time to see this in future.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

"Cryptocurrency industry gained another enthusiast in the form of Steve Wozniak as he talks about Ethereum becoming as influential as Apple. With the increasing interest of mainstream industry experts and companies into crypto space, we are in for good times ahead."

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/steve-wozniak-expects-ethereum-dominate-crypto-market/

i think this predictions is very reasonable, because a lot of tokens created on ethereum blockchain now,,
and i heard ethereum is the next internet  Wink

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

I agree Ethereum is fast gaining popularity in the crypto industry, but they are still half of Bitcoin's volume, I cannot speak for the future, but I guess they are heading to greatness because the majority of the companies prefer their platform to launch their own smart contract.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

It's funny why people still mention anything Wozniak says, when he clearly is a great engineer, but a bad investor and businessman. I have seen him in events, and he is still living of his "Apple co-founder" status when he sold his stake in that company long time ago, before it started to shine.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

I do not think that he is an expert in crypto-currencies. So his opinion is not competent. However, he is influential and famous person and his opinion as a supporter of crypto is very useful.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
JaekRock

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

Saw this article yesterday.  It'll be interesting to see how EOS and Etherium are handled in the market as there seem to be two camps for a blockchain platform to build different solutions and tokens on.  It seems like there's enough Ethereum support or endorsements from corporations and security exchanges like Polymath to keep it around for the long haul.
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

If you are seeing how many members on EEA right now and how many icos and crypto projects are using it as the main pegged network to the majority of them and steve looks true to say that if ethereum has a very big influence. It needs doubled for ethereum to take the bitcoin place. it may happen after casper pos i suppose.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
garybyerz

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:41:08 AM

I totally agree with him. Ethereum made a huge progress in market in so little time. It had previously some scalability issues. But Ethereum overcame it and is again making a good progress.
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

The Co- founder of apple Steve Wozniak think that Ethereum has value and more potentiality but he should think about the value of the bitcoin because bit has the best market value and this price will crease double and many country and traders accept this system so Apple should think about this .
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:47:38 AM

Thats really amazing, he mentioned that Ethereum could be "Apple of Cryptocurrency". However this should be taken as serious one and we must spread the goodness of this statement everywhere. These are kinds of supporters we need for crypto currency so that it can sustain for long time and can keep growing in value in bold ways.

I couldn't disagree on Apple co-founder as mentioned that, " Internet requires its own currency and that can be any crypto which suits for it".

Those are really strong words for the crypto currencies and it will surely affect market in positive ways.
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

I feel so, it's because ethereum which until now has a relatively stable haga even though most of altcoin is in a storm. not without decline but because ethereum many users may be what drives the demand for ethereum
muratos

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:40:06 AM

Most current ICOs use Ethereum and all need Eth to operate to handle gas prices. If Ethereum system finds a way to get rid of scam projects with DAOICO, I believe it can reach $2K. The other obstacle, sometimes Eth system can not handle large number of tx. It should be also solved. If not, I don't think so it will dominate more.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

This sort of news would of pumped the market 20% last year lol.

If you've been around what's all happening in the crypto space you would notice that this is not the only thing because of which we can see market to pump. Anyway I don't really see ethereum to be there because of this EOS because if EOS deliver what they are talking about I am sure EOS can overtake ethereum it is as simple as that. Starting by ICO on ethereum as a token and then beating ETH on its knees because truly it offers more advanced features and if ethereum wants to stay in the game they will have to keep innovativing new stuff.
goldminecrypto

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

The Co- founder of apple Steve Wozniak thinks that Eth has future value but he doesn’t think about the future of BTC he should think about btc 1st because it brings this Idea like them we know how they create mac and touch so they should think about the benefits about bitcoin because it’s the best crypto system.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

there is more and more good news and talk about ethereum. so bitcoin has to be careful not to be displaced by ethereum.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

Most of these opinions are as volatile as the crypto market, because nothing seems to stick, except the name and fame.
thomaseco

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:11:25 AM

main thing is cryptos are very advanced thing, any advanced person or a parson want's to see the better future would definitely supporet it. it feels really good when people like Steve Wozniak open up about their positive mind set towards Cryptocurrency.
Lindsburke

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:19:44 AM

Most new cryptos are based on the ERC 20 system so it is possible. It is fantastic that someone 'mainstream' like Steve is backing crypto shows how promising the future is as more and more people become involved
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:26:17 AM

I understand and support this opinion. It is strange that the statement of such an authoritative person did not lead to an increase in the rate of this coin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: