Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 04:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Max Keiser on alt-coin  (Read 1251 times)
Pangia (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:11:33 PM

So Max Keiser tweeted that Dogecoin is the "Howard Stern of cryptocurrency".  Well I live in New York City and I can tell you that Howard Stern is a mega huge deal on the east coast. He has millions that follow him and is by far the most successful radio personality.

So if the various cryptocurrencies were all radio personalities and Dogecoin were Howard Stern, then Max Keiser just said that Dogecoin is above and beyond all cryptocurrencies.

http://4x.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1u5ujs/max_keiser_tweets_about_dogecoin/

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pangia (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:33:17 PM

bump

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pangia (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:24:30 PM

Where are my Dogehaters to say how this is terrible news for Dogecoin.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
efx

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 11:00:28 PM

Howard Stern?

He's disgusting.  Jerry Springer is pretty popular with some people, too....

I don't know or care to know exactly what Keiser meant by that comment. I'm also largely indifferent to anything meme related, so don't you worry about anti-dogeness influencing my opinion.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 11:06:04 PM

Max Keiser's comments are not clear. Unless you know of his opinions of Howard Stern, I wouldn't assume he's bigging up Dogecoin. He could easily be criticising it. Find out his opinion, then make a decision. Right now he's comparing it to someone without saying what he thinks of that person. Utterly useless information without context.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 11:12:21 PM

i'll summarize to save us some time:

-dogecoin is crashing

-doge meme is next year's dharma initiative t-shirt

-cats/kitteh/hippos are prefect in every way

-100billilonlololol

-max keiser is a banker

-i'm a millennial! stern sucks tosh.0 is much better

-etc

wow sorry such distraction

noms

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Pangia (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:21:54 AM

i'll summarize to save us some time:

-dogecoin is crashing

-doge meme is next year's dharma initiative t-shirt

-cats/kitteh/hippos are prefect in every way

-100billilonlololol

-max keiser is a banker

-i'm a millennial! stern sucks tosh.0 is much better

-etc

wow sorry such distraction

noms

LMAO. Spot on Kalus.

Don't forget to add --- Dogecoin is for kids, I'm sticking with StarWarsCoin.  It's been around for like 6 months now but only has 15 results on Google search, unlike the more than 3,000,000 for Dogecoin,which has been around for less than 1 month.  But StarWars coin will be the next Bitcoin, I just know it, I just know. So based on that, Dogecoin sucks even thought it does exactly what StarWars coin does and it better know by the masses.  

So to heck with you Dogelovers. StarWars coin is just better. LoL.  

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:23:40 AM

What a great thread.
carlb007

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 12:27:35 AM

As much as i like doge, im not quite sure why you felt the need to bump your own thread twice within an hour of posting.
Does nothing but make you look like an attention seeker im afraid. Theres no need to post this kind of news in a new thread when it amounts to pretty much nothing.
Pangia (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:35:16 AM

As much as i like doge, im not quite sure why you felt the need to bump your own thread twice within an hour of posting.
Does nothing but make you look like an attention seeker im afraid. Theres no need to post this kind of news in a new thread when it amounts to pretty much nothing.

I bumped it because I wanted to elicit a few negative Dogecoin remarks from the Dogehaters.  For some reason, there have been fewer and fewer of them recently.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pangia (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:39:01 AM

Max Keiser's comments are not clear. Unless you know of his opinions of Howard Stern, I wouldn't assume he's bigging up Dogecoin. He could easily be criticising it. Find out his opinion, then make a decision. Right now he's comparing it to someone without saying what he thinks of that person. Utterly useless information without context.

I don't think that he's a fan of Howard Stern. But the fact that he's equating Dogecoin to the celebrity status of Howard Stern speaks volumes in my opinion.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:39:55 AM

I bumped it because I wanted to elicit a few negative Dogecoin remarks from the Dogehaters.  For some reason, there have been fewer and fewer of them recently.

And you're a senior member?
Pangia (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:47:35 AM

I bumped it because I wanted to elicit a few negative Dogecoin remarks from the Dogehaters.  For some reason, there have been fewer and fewer of them recently.

What the heck does that mean? "Senior, Hero, etc" means absolutely nothing, just means you hit a certain number of posts. Or am I wrong on that?

Anyway  ---- I believe that Keiser's remark is a good thing for Dogecoin regardless of whether he meant it in a positive or negative way.  He just gave Dogecoin some free publicity and if his remark was meant to be negative, it will do nothing to dissuade those who believe in Dogecoin, he's only speaking to others who might share the same opinion and they currently aren't buying Dogecoin anyway.  But if he meant it in a positive way (most likely not), then he might convince some on the fence to take a leap and get into Dogecoin.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:30:03 AM

I bumped it because I wanted to elicit a few negative Dogecoin remarks from the Dogehaters.  For some reason, there have been fewer and fewer of them recently.

You're asking someone to explain why you're 'bumping' a thread... lol as if replying in a fucking discussion forum suddenly has an ulterior motive to it.  dumb, fucking guys.

i think there have been fewer dogehaters because catcoin is imploding right now, and they're spending all of their cryptos on butthurt ointment.

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
burnum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:41:40 AM

Less doge haters now  cause of trade volume, 368 BTC on cryptsy, and every aspiring coin dev can now launch a coin knowing that doge brought a lot of fresh new hash power to crypto currency's.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: