Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Market Cap will EXPLODE in 2018 due to Altcoins  (Read 221 times)
matthewoz101 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

Here's a list of projects and the dates of their mainnet launch. Many cryptocurrencies drop in price when the mainnet launches due to over hype. In the long term, the mainnet will increase usability and increase the value of those cryptocurrencies. Some of the won't drop in price, so you may want to consider buying soon.

Here's a list of the projects and descriptions for all the people that may be unfamiliar with the projects.

Oyster - The future of website monetization and distributed storage, built on IOTA Tangle and Ethereum. Instead of Google Adsense, revenue can be earned by allowing website viewers to use a portion of their computer in the background for powering a decentralized storage protocol.

TRON - A decentralized platform that aims to build a free, global digital content entertainment system with distributed storage technology, and allows easy and cost-effective sharing of digital content.

Divi - A platform designed for making masternodes easy. Aiming to make a cryptocurrency easy to use for ordinary people, while hiding all of the complex blockchain components in the background.

Nuls - A global blockchain project that uses smart contracts, multi-chain technology, and cross-chain consensus. With these components, Nuls aims to promote blockchain technology in the commercial field.

Fusion - An inclusive public blockchain that provides the infrastructure and architecture for fully fledged financial functions on the blockchain.

EOS - The most powerful infrastructure for decentralized applications by providing scalability, elimination of user fees, and easiness to deploy dAPPs.

OriginTrail - First Purpose-built Protocol for Supply Chains Based on Blockchain for data operation.

VeChain - A leading global enterprise level public blockchain platform.
Connects blockchain technology to the real world by providing a comprehensive governance structure, a robust economic model as well as advanced IoT integration, and pioneers in real world applications.

High Performance Blockchain - A new combination of hardware and software blockchain architecture It includes a chip accelerator engine and underlying blockchain platform.

Ontology - A new high-performance public blockchain project & a distributed trust collaboration platform.

Credits - An open blockchain platform with autonomous smart contracts and the internal cryptocurrency. The platform is designed to create services for blockchain systems using self-executing smart contracts and a public data registry for financial and loan services, trade, medicine, identification, exchanges, IoT, and more to come.

DADI - A global, decentralized cloud platform, focused on the provision of web services to help you build, scale and grow your digital products.

Enigma - A blockchain-based protocol that uses groundbreaking privacy technologies to enable scalable, end-to-end decentralized applications.

TheKey - A Decentralized Ecosystem of An Identity Verification Tool
Using National Big-data and Blockchain.

Theta - Decentralized video streaming, powered by users and an innovative new blockchain. Theta enables viewers to earn Theta for watching, higher quality streams, and cheaper costs of delivering streams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhon_21

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

Nice and helpful sharing to understand the trend during the launch of Mainnet. I hope people will be able to the scenario and can make their investment decision.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:33:32 AM

In long term investment is always good for long run but short term investment is really have risk but investor can get money easily but they are smart enough who invest money in BTC because it has bright future and it may lead the future currency system and its acceptable for all nowadays.
jakebell

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:35:37 AM

That was quite an informative post. I like EOS a lot. It's easy, safe and a great team is working on its back. Others mentioned on your list are also good.
jamesmitchel018

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:36:02 AM

Here is discuses about long term and short term investment but I can see the many coins are falling and its like stock market though so price may increase or down it’s not a problem but smart investor will always invest money in bitcoin because of its facilities so it’s the best way to invest money.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:22:32 AM

Thanks for the informations. Very useful post. I get to know a lot of things about altcoins. Tron is doing very good. I hope more users will increase of Tron further.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

A very useful post for all I can see and I think you have desccribed about each one very precisely. I am sure this will help a lot of people and I recommend all to go through this. Thank you for your effort brother. This was really worth my time to go through.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

You talk about good points of altcoins.They are important things for investors.In 2018 , we can see different , good events.Lets see.

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

People dont know that.Just make guess about that.But , in fact who knows that ? We 'll see together .

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

The free market will decide the winners and losers in the long run. Even when a project is ready for the mainnet launch, you need to have a strong community and a big user base to see the true value and potential.

berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

You have very well described how mainnet coins operate. I like EOS, it seems to me that he has great prospects to grow in the future.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

Pretty fair that they will gain the market eyes on at the time of their mainet release. However not to forget that there are many coins from your list who are actually gaining the market cap and thus increasing in the value as we speak. This might be the effect of same reasons as you have depicted here. However, this is good for the whole crypto community as people will see market cap rising and thus it will create a positive flood amongst the investor who will then put more money into the stream and as whole many other coins will rise too. That how it will work concomitantly.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

Here's a list of projects and the dates of their mainnet launch. Many cryptocurrencies drop in price when the mainnet launches due to over hype. In the long term, the mainnet will increase usability and increase the value of those cryptocurrencies. Some of the won't drop in price, so you may want to consider buying soon.

Here's a list of the projects and descriptions for all the people that may be unfamiliar with the projects.

Oyster - The future of website monetization and distributed storage, built on IOTA Tangle and Ethereum. Instead of Google Adsense, revenue can be earned by allowing website viewers to use a portion of their computer in the background for powering a decentralized storage protocol.

TRON - A decentralized platform that aims to build a free, global digital content entertainment system with distributed storage technology, and allows easy and cost-effective sharing of digital content.

Divi - A platform designed for making masternodes easy. Aiming to make a cryptocurrency easy to use for ordinary people, while hiding all of the complex blockchain components in the background.

Nuls - A global blockchain project that uses smart contracts, multi-chain technology, and cross-chain consensus. With these components, Nuls aims to promote blockchain technology in the commercial field.

Fusion - An inclusive public blockchain that provides the infrastructure and architecture for fully fledged financial functions on the blockchain.

EOS - The most powerful infrastructure for decentralized applications by providing scalability, elimination of user fees, and easiness to deploy dAPPs.

OriginTrail - First Purpose-built Protocol for Supply Chains Based on Blockchain for data operation.

VeChain - A leading global enterprise level public blockchain platform.
Connects blockchain technology to the real world by providing a comprehensive governance structure, a robust economic model as well as advanced IoT integration, and pioneers in real world applications.

High Performance Blockchain - A new combination of hardware and software blockchain architecture It includes a chip accelerator engine and underlying blockchain platform.

Ontology - A new high-performance public blockchain project & a distributed trust collaboration platform.

Credits - An open blockchain platform with autonomous smart contracts and the internal cryptocurrency. The platform is designed to create services for blockchain systems using self-executing smart contracts and a public data registry for financial and loan services, trade, medicine, identification, exchanges, IoT, and more to come.

DADI - A global, decentralized cloud platform, focused on the provision of web services to help you build, scale and grow your digital products.

Enigma - A blockchain-based protocol that uses groundbreaking privacy technologies to enable scalable, end-to-end decentralized applications.

TheKey - A Decentralized Ecosystem of An Identity Verification Tool
Using National Big-data and Blockchain.

Theta - Decentralized video streaming, powered by users and an innovative new blockchain. Theta enables viewers to earn Theta for watching, higher quality streams, and cheaper costs of delivering streams.

in long term perspective it's about the project to be viable, so even if they launch the mainnet, they still eed to manage to get the product achieve its goals, gain the customs etc.. But right, launching the mainnet is the first step

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

Very useful information. Thank you for that. There also will be start of mainnet of an interesting project called Universa. And of course it's good time to buy when mainnet is already launched.
BitcoinBallerina

Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

Altcoins are what is bringing the most money now and I would not be surprised if we went into the next bull market due to the altcoins that are being brought in to the market. The altcoins you listed have such high market caps and if that money were to make its way into the market then there would be a lot more money coming in and the market cap will definitely explode

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

The free market will decide the winners and losers in the long run. Even when a project is ready for the mainnet launch, you need to have a strong community and a big user base to see the true value and potential.

Most of the ICO failed on this thing although they succeeded on their ICO but failed to meet the expectation of every investors. I hope thqt enigma can deliver its true functions so many investors will still come and the price can go up high eventually.
mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

Is it according to you personal or through the survey, it should be if there is a reliable source, you include also the link of his quotes, perhaps it's more valid.
Just a suggestion.  Wink

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

Nice list man, and although that might be true, it could also work the other way around. Right now those alts are pricing a lot of speculation on how their product will be. If they can't meet the expectation when they launch on the mainnet, they might get dumped hard. Of all those projects, I'm very curious about TRON, and EOS of course. If they work well, then I agree with you, their price should explode.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

Nice list man, and although that might be true, it could also work the other way around. Right now those alts are pricing a lot of speculation on how their product will be. If they can't meet the expectation when they launch on the mainnet, they might get dumped hard. Of all those projects, I'm very curious about TRON, and EOS of course. If they work well, then I agree with you, their price should explode.

Agreed! Even if there is a pump, that pump will be artificial and be followed by a dump. I should also add that if these products aren't adopted and the usage remains the same, it could be a catastrophe.

I keep getting updates about EOS. I'll be curious about the anticipated mainnet's success. Justin Sun claimed that TRON's mainnet will be a part of peoples every day life by the end of 2018 and the amount of holders will double at least to 1m by the end of the year in this live stream: https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/964635909994893312?lang=en

matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:23:58 PM

Is it according to you personal or through the survey, it should be if there is a reliable source, you include also the link of his quotes, perhaps it's more valid.
Just a suggestion.  Wink

Thank you for the suggestion!

These dates come from the official Twitters, Telegram, websites, etc. of the projects. These are set and stone from the last time I checked the project's statuses. Of course the project's could delay or cancel these dates, but you'll have to check into each project to confirm.

Always do your own research. Happy Trading!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: