Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is Bitcoin different from Etherium?  (Read 1986 times)
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:08:15 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum is very suited in any aspects of the business, where in the near future the Merchants in the entire world would possibly

accept Ethereum as mode of payment to their business. Bitcoin was commonly use for investment and most of the time sending money whatever

country currency you belong as long as the nation has an exchange to convert from BitcoinBTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:17:29 AM

Both are crypto currencies like bitcoin and Ethereum and if we look at the popularity and usage then bitcoin is first ever started crypto while then altcoin starts and Ethereum is altcoin and it's price and value is less than bitcoin but both are them are using for trading and investment in present time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

Bitcoin is the base of all cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin will remain the king of Crypto. Actually, I do not want any coins to be able to cope with Bitcoin as a means of investment,
of the earliest bitcoins are made as cypto currencies but at high prices many investors invest in bitcoins.
as well as Etherium although widely used by many real projects but will not beat the bitcoin position.

This is true. Bitcoin will still be the king which is no question at all. This means that as bitcoin grows as well as ethereum will. This is one of their difference, etc depends on btc which is surely no doubt. They also have different market. In which more ICO are into etc now a days, however byc mainly focused on other investments market and mining. But still btc is the best.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

Bitcoin is one of the topmost currency in crypto history, today we are in the popular state because of Bitcoin and is always dominant in the market. After Bitcoin, there are many coins proved themselves but at least Ethereum has taken place because with it smart contract technology. Compared to Ethereum, Bitcoin is still a popular currency where the outlet is accepting it for payments.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

For me. I think the different of two leaded crypto money is the actually what is use for because eth is a altcoin or alternative coin for bitcoin and actually use for erc20 transactions and bitcoin is use for everybody as well and the difference between bitcoin is known to him all over the world so that's why bitcoin is have more value rather than ethereum.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:27:57 AM

The two coin led the market, and the BTC remained the king of cryptography, without any coin that could compete so I believed in BTC rather than ETH.
Well i do believe that bitcoin is really a coin and that ethereum is an alternative coin for bitcoin that could be given and could be trade to bitcoin. At first it is so hard to give bitcoin directly so they choose to have an alternative coin for bitcoin which is the ethereum and all i know that ethereum is a platform and not a real coin like bitcoin.
Justinalex

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

Bitcoin and Etherium are certainly different, even the two don't do the same thing. but bitcoin and etherium are the same blockchain technology. Etherium is for business, which is built to do business. Bitcoin is a payment and mining solution, Some people will say it is a store of value too. Bitcoin is a very profitable crypto currency. And Ethereum is the best for long-term crypto currencies that can also be profitable. Maybe now you can get more profits on Ethereum compared to bitcoin. Because if you see for now the price of bitcoin is slightly down.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

which makes bitcoin and ethereum different, it may be seen clearly from the total supply of bitcoin and ethereum which have different characters, bitcoin has a limited total supply while ethereum is unlimited.

Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

I do not understand why you need to look for differences.  They are needed for different things.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

the difference between bitcoin and ethereum is very clear you can see in terms of the total supply, demand and platform of these two coins, this coin platform has a very striking difference, but the technology they have is almost the same.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

ethereum is supported natively downloads ICO, and they have 2nd year not getting better. so I think that it is best to step aside
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

There are lot of different between bitcoin and ethereum. They are totally different crypto currency with different value. The working sector of both coins are different. Ethereum is a currency that accept most of the coin supported.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

There are lot of different between bitcoin and ethereum. They are totally different crypto currency with different value. The working sector of both coins are different. Ethereum is a currency that accept most of the coin supported.
Yes both of them are not same, when we talk about bitcoin so something profitable and safe comes to my mind but when I think about ETH something investing long and less profit comes to my mind, if we compare both for holding and getting output will make us see how different both of them are, if bitcoin is sky them ETH is earth, for me between bitcoin and ETH are totally change.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

Etheruem can be used in creating coins and crowd funding purposes while bitcoin is not.

I think when we say etherium is a coin that makes it a popular method as Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the father of all the most sought-after and popular coins and coins in cryptocurrency and until no coin can exceed its price
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:24:28 AM

Looking on recent market condition, i think bitcoin is more stronger than ethereum. Ethereum pairs with bitcoin always drop the price and still not touch the bottom. Bitcoin and ethereum is very different because ethereum used for bussiness purpose and many similiar platform like ethereum

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
NowLovebed

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

The thing about bitcoin is that it is more focused on being the currency aspect that would make everyone make easy and swift transactions without a third party while Ethereum is more concentrated on the whole smart contract thing which makes it highly valuable as well considering the number of tokens that has come out of the platform.
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

The most obvious thing different from bitcoin and ethereum is with ethereum we can keep hundreds of tokens, this is because ethereum is sophisticated and can be used for tokens, while bitcoins can not be used to create tokens like ethereum, so I think ethereum is better than bitcoin. Grin Grin
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

I do not understand why you need to look for differences.  They are needed for different things.
In my opinion, the difference is aimed at the difference in terms of the financial return both of the coins can extend after investment. In that perspective, Bitcoin has somewhat good and strong position and of course this is just because of the demand for the coin.

The demand exist itself because of the benefits that could be derived from the technology in any way possible. There are many ways you can use Bitcoin.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum both are known for long term as these two have the same behavior but difference also lies in many ways. Demand for both the coins are different, Ethereum has lower price than that of Bitcoin.

The highly rated coin is the Bitcoin and ETH holds the second position in terms of long term investments. You will get huge profit from Bitcoin and lesser from Ethereum but the right strategy is to invest in both so that you get maximum profit.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

The difference is that the Ethereum platform is Turing-complete. Various new functionality can be developed with relative ease. This makes the blockchain Ethereum often also called programmable blockchain. While Bitcoin has only one function that aims to facilitate peer-to-peer transactions as a digital currency.
Exactly, in my own perspective the differences between the two is bitcoin was the base of all coin. A lot of coin are just made after bitcoin. They are just depending on bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: