Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why more red days than green days  (Read 641 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:41:17 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 05:47:24 AM by udayantha11

Two days greenery then suddenly 4 days red. I think this happened due to money makers. Most are coming to money making from fluctuation. Because of this fud or any bad news there , these people get panic and selling their portfolios so the  whole market crash.

But people like us , invest to the technology. What ever the thing has happen , we think that this has good future. so we keep our coins for long time.

This is my opinion. Why more red days and few green days

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

It's true with what you think that bitcoin and other crypto will have a future, even though the price is currently down but that does not matter to me, because I invest in the long run.
pauline_78

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

Agreed with you. Most of the people are taking decision for FUD rather than proper technical knowledge which leads the market to a big crush. And in result we see red more than green. But I am hopeful that time is changing and people will take good decision.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

Bitcoin is not always about pumping in price, this kind of season is normal since the price is volatile. In no time we will be avle to see the regaining its value. Just make this season an opportunity to make your investment volume get greater. In soon enough time we will be seeing tge price getting beyyer than before. Dont panic just hold and wait until the price is right.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:30:20 AM

It's true with what you say, that we believe prices will go back up again and we do not have to worry or be afraid of falling bitcoin prices, and we can take all the chances between falling and rising prices.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:34:36 AM

I think just because it's in a bear market, most of the tokens have a big drop.
That's the real reason. Angry

abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:39:55 AM

That's common in crypto trading, and that would be a boon for trading, by the way we buy in red or when prices are down and holding back to wait for the price to go back up, take every opportunity.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

Actually this bad time start the first year 2018.but it does not matter because lot of people invest in Bitcoin as the long time.their can it waiting of the long time because their just want to profit.now understand it will increase soon.

pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:53:45 AM

i think because of fud news, we think that only fools affect fud news how ever it takes effect on the market to go down that is my theory
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:54:48 AM

It's because of the bubbles and I'm still very confident that bitcoin is a bubble, and I think that's a common thing in trading at prices that are up and down when the bad news for prices goes down.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

I am very confused about this market. Two days greenery then suddenly 4 days red. I think this happended due to money makers. Most are coming to money making from fluctation. Because of this fud or any bad news there , these people get panic and selling then whole market crash.

But people like us , invest to the technolodgy. What ever the thing has happen , we think that this has good future.

The reason behind this is the market orders. When you see the huge selling orders on the order book obviously the price will go down, and on the contrary if the buying orders is larger than the selling orders then it will go up. However the FUDs and negative news about crypto is another factor why the price of crypto is falling down.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:28:57 AM

You are right. There are always flactuations in this market. The market is really unpredictable.
sate_padang

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:54:08 AM

Do not be too afraid to red the price of crypto and believe me it will return to green in the not too distant future, and we can utilize it in red and also when green in trading cryptocurrency.
DoanDuong12

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:55:23 AM

Joining on Telegram & Referral campaign
Your Telegram account: @DoanDuong
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

Market is still unstable and going to downward slowly. No one can predict market but hoping that market will change its direction soon to mark next benchmark.
LadyCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:12:01 AM

I am very confused about this market. Two days greenery then suddenly 4 days red. I think this happended due to money makers. Most are coming to money making from fluctation. Because of this fud or any bad news there , these people get panic and selling then whole market crash.

But people like us , invest to the technolodgy. What ever the thing has happen , we think that this has good future.

Bitcoin which makes it a trading asset more than those who actually use it as a medium of exchange, because the relevance of Bitcoin itself is still minimal, so its use has not been spread and familiar among the wider community. Many users then prefer to take advantage of Bitcoin as a trading instrument in investment activity, a move that is often speculative in nature that obviously has a big effect on Bitcoin volatility.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:21:00 AM

Actually the market already moved in a right path, the situation already very good for btc to moved forward but suddenly the news of scammed in Korea set the price moved back again and the situation is pretty bad so it got a red day, but just be sure that btc got a good future so even it's a red day, in the end it will keep on rising and become the first choice when people want to do transaction globally
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

You should watch the market for longer than 6 days.

There days that are green and days that are red. If you measure your success by the day you'll drive yourself insane. Success in any investment market (particularly a wild one like this one) requires weeks, months, and years of upward trend. Think about the long term. Watch the week over week and month over month trends. And most of all, know that we're very early in this thing. The cycles are part of the fun!
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4463

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:21:13 AM

were people moaning about the majority of green days in 2017. nope
well take the balance. if there was a huge period of green in the past you have to accept that there will be a point when there will be more reds...

but over all. if people stop giving a crap about an all time high point that only lasts for 10 minutes every few years. and instead look at the periodic LOWS then you will se that the price is actually healthy and on a rise
so ignore the highs, ignore the speculation and concentrate on the base value which is wher the lowest prices are found. the point were people refuse to sell below
this is the base value line in green

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:29:11 AM

For now you can that there are more red than green's, but sometimes it goes backward that there will be more green than red this is one of the case that cryptocurrency is very volatility. you never know what will going to happen next.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀