Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why more red days than green days  (Read 641 times)
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

I think the reason for this is because of the regulation that is going on in the crypto space, so many people are afraid because they don't know if the bubble will burst or not. So many people panic sell and dump even at loss. And also the media contributes to it by creating FUD with either real or fake news, this is simply why the red days are more than the green days. But a wise investor will buy at every major dip.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

Market is still unstable and going to downward slowly. No one can predict market but hoping that market will change its direction soon to mark next benchmark.

Market is under up-down. Its unstable now, very difficult situation. So, we should keep calm and much better quite until market stable.
 Because we are maximum trader. Unstable market is dangerous for trading. Market situation can moved anytime any position.

Joining on Telegram & Referral campaign
Your Telegram account: @DoanDuong

What are you saying? Please check thread correctly and reply here. This is not any campaign thread. Please Do not try to spam. Thank you.
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

If you notice the pattern that two days are green, and then four red ones. Why do not you make money on this? Buy on red days and sell in green. What's the difference why the red more?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

Two days greenery then suddenly 4 days red. I think this happened due to money makers. Most are coming to money making from fluctuation. Because of this fud or any bad news there , these people get panic and selling their portfolios so the  whole market crash.

But people like us , invest to the technology. What ever the thing has happen , we think that this has good future. so we keep our coins for long time.

This is my opinion. Why more red days and few green days

if you only see the average price graph per day I think that we can conclude try you see the price chart annually you will know bitcoin has a good enough increase per year

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

Yes people panic selling because of these FUD news or negative news around that's why always red in the market, well it's up to them they will lose their money only holders will earn profit.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

Two days greenery then suddenly 4 days red. I think this happened due to money makers. Most are coming to money making from fluctuation. Because of this fud or any bad news there , these people get panic and selling their portfolios so the  whole market crash.

But people like us , invest to the technology. What ever the thing has happen , we think that this has good future. so we keep our coins for long time.

well, not at all. remember at the end of last year ? there was more green than red day for cryptocurrency back then.
i think everything has the time. for green and red market too. if you lucky enough to find red or green, you will be easy to make profit.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

That is one reason why we're having more bad days than good days, but I do not really think that is the whole reason, the most important reason is simply that there are no positive news about bitcoin, in the previous year when the price went up that rapidly we got a lot of good news in succession and that is why people were very positive about the future of bitcoin but now those feelings are gone and it was impossible to justify the price in this is why the price has been going down for the better part of this year, but do not worry at some point we are going to get good news again and the price will go up as a result.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

well, not at all. remember at the end of last year ? there was more green than red day for cryptocurrency back then.
i think everything has the time. for green and red market too. if you lucky enough to find red or green, you will be easy to make profit.
That is right, that is why we need to keep calm and patient all the time, don't always see the negative as literally negative but serve it as a good opportunity to buy more coins since some people are withdrawing their funds and their profit and eventually they will again buy more coins during red days.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

As per my observation, the investors (especially newbies) are scared of investing in the negative environment and hence even if they are investing at a certain level and if the price falls, they immediately sell their investment without any second thought. Probably the recent correction of 65% caused this fear among the investors and it is restricting them to trade/invest with extremely low-risk level. However, I believe that confidence will be there after the involvement of the big whales and price rise of more than 10%. Till then, we have to face the turbulence in the market.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

it's because cryptocurrency is experiencing the point where it is being attacked by some FUD which makes new players fear and panicked, for the old players such incident is very reasonable and very in waiting because it can buy when the price is cheap.

ermolabt

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

One reason is that people who have invested at high price levels try to sell when market rises. This is why rise is followed by price fall so soon.
JoctanJoramGar1

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

We need to look at the market globally. Over the entire period of the existence of the crypto-currency, there has been an increase of millions of%. It's hard for people to look at red days and green days pass psychologically fast
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

One of reason for this is day traders.The day traders will sell their holding bitcoin with 5-10% profit.They won't wait for longer period for huge profit.If huge amount of bitcoin sold at the raise,the price will again start to reduce.You have to hold at the raise situation,inorder for the maximum raise.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

Like the market old, it will not even go green continuously. There was not much crypt money in the past. Now there are thousands of crypt money. Each coin has its own volume.
In the past, there were fast rises. Now it will rise slowly, it will fall again. Then he will rise again.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

One of reason for this is day traders.The day traders will sell their holding bitcoin with 5-10% profit.They won't wait for longer period for huge profit.If huge amount of bitcoin sold at the raise,the price will again start to reduce.You have to hold at the raise situation,inorder for the maximum raise.
What actually trying to say?
Anyway, I think this is not one of the reasons why there are days that the market is red or green it is because of bad news and good news that affects the market.
Also, FUD's also could affect the market price of bitcoin and expect for red days.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

Green days are really much shorter because traders are trying to be very smart nowadays in their decisions. They do big short-term trades and when they see green, they dump all they have and do the same again.
Indeed, since there's a fud news, a lot of people are being wise in their decision, they don't want to lose money, well all of us don't want to lose money. It's true that most of the people do the strategy that the author said. Since the price is stable at 8,000$, it is really a bit hard to predict the outcome, if it will go up or go down.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:51:14 PM

One reason is that people who have invested at high price levels try to sell when market rises. This is why rise is followed by price fall so soon.
That's one of the things that keeps the currency from going forward,because those who always invest low end up selling when it gets high and then this reduces the value of bitcoin all over and the cycle seems to begin all over again.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:52:19 PM

The market is not all totally green at all times; red/down times are always anticipated. If it catches you, you ain't meant to panic and pushed to sell off. Well, it is the weekend again when the market turns red and to pickup again mid week. Get to understand the trend and stay confident all through.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

The biggest reason is that now more people are selling than buying, we need more good news and better technologies.
mary_55

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

maybe yes, may be not my friend. 4days of red after twi greenery days i have seen before, i am saying from my point of view that maybe money makers are not doing anything. it can be just part of the game.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: