Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why more red days than green days  (Read 646 times)
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

Two days greenery then suddenly 4 days red. I think this happened due to money makers. Most are coming to money making from fluctuation. Because of this fud or any bad news there , these people get panic and selling their portfolios so the  whole market crash.

But people like us , invest to the technology. What ever the thing has happen , we think that this has good future. so we keep our coins for long time.

This is my opinion. Why more red days and few green days

I'm not sure why it's happening, but usually the markets react to simple speculations, I guess that is happening also now. But the price has been pretty stable, nothing major to be honest.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:55:29 PM

we all know cryptocurrency is volatile and prices are bound to change every minute, we need to learn to bear it...
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:58:30 PM

Everyone who comes to cryptocurrency does have their own way. I cannot blame people who use panic selling or sell all their assets when the price goes down, because that's the way they choose. As you choose for long term investments because it has the opinion that the world of technology, especially cryptocurrency will flourish in the future. This does not mean they do not understand and know the development of the world of technology in the future. Anyone who sells his assets will have a strategy that you do not know yet, they may buy back when the lower price, it will be profitable for the short term.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hurriebra49

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:30:35 PM

It is the condition of the market which you have watched and the price of bitcoin is effecting the whole market and the buying and selling I think these are the trends of the market which show the bull and bear,
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:27:56 AM

Two days greenery then suddenly 4 days red. I think this happened due to money makers. Most are coming to money making from fluctuation. Because of this fud or any bad news there , these people get panic and selling their portfolios so the  whole market crash.

But people like us , invest to the technology. What ever the thing has happen , we think that this has good future. so we keep our coins for long time.

if you see the red market often, then probably the crypto holders want to use the money of their crypto and selling it.
but it is not like that forever. sometimes i see the market green for weeks. and red again if they increased too high.
cryptovally01

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:50:14 AM

I agree. There're a lot of FUDs goes on everyday and many many frauds spreads different bad news willingly so that the price remains low. However, i think these are the temporary things which are affecting crypto currency. In the long term, these won't affect and I hope the price will increase very soon.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:26:46 AM

maybe yes, may be not my friend. 4days of red after twi greenery days i have seen before, i am saying from my point of view that maybe money makers are not doing anything. it can be just part of the game.
if you've been in cryptocurrency long time enough, you'll understand that the current market situation is perfectly normal, the downward trend and then the upward trend, everything could happen but we don't know until when the downtrend or uptrend takes place, You don't have to worry, the market situation will inevitably change and the current downward trend is bound to end, You just need to be patient
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:43:46 AM

It is abnormal for the cryptocurrency market to keep appreciating for up to one week within depreciating. The fluctuation you are observing is a natural phenomenon when it comes to cryptocurrency market. Make sure you educate the newbies that intend to invest.
maslovp

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

You are seeing more red because:

1) People who were stuck with their holdings are selling when price rises.

2) Negative news also results in pushing prices down.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

It is abnormal for the cryptocurrency market to keep appreciating for up to one week within depreciating. The fluctuation you are observing is a natural phenomenon when it comes to cryptocurrency market. Make sure you educate the newbies that intend to invest.

I think this is normal because, in the cryptocurrency, we can see what is happening in the market and even if all coin is in a downtrend, then that is normal. maybe it's just because of too many people in the panic selling mode and they making instant selling for their coin without thinking that the situations will change in the next hours. so it's better for us to still learning and give a time for the market to gets up again.

czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

the point is not to panic it.
because the crypto currency can change at any time and it's just that investors always believe in good prospects.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

There are different reasons why some surrender their potential when the market turn to red. It seems no more green color to come when they decide to sell their coin. The price decreases and increases because there are somebody who manipulated the price I strongly think about the pump and dump group.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Mia-

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

Say with your mind some people at the sight of moderate market prices and very destructive they will sell some of its asset coins but some people choose to survive to wait for market prices to start to rebound
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

The reason for the fall of the market is not panic. Regulators came to the market and there will not be such big leaps as before. The main crypto-currency events are planned for the autumn of 2018, then we will see good growth.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

I think it is because people are taking their profit even if it is just a small percent of price increase,
People nowadays in crypto are so greedy that they would take even a small profit and doesn’t want to hold it for too long.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

Now I am realy afraid that situation will be the same on market. A lot of tokens went down in price and this situation does not changed yet.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

From my perspective I think it’s a natural thing for money market. Every investment have faced some good or bad days that’s why i think bitcoin will face a good day in near future and its price will also increase.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

I think you mean "market makers" not "money makers" Smiley
It's very normal to have ups & downs on crypto market, don't be that surprised, we are in high volatile market, which is also being highly manipulated.
No one from us know or will tell you the exact reason, because we don't know exact. And people who knows, won't never share this info with us.
What really helps is to stop listening to what he, she, they say and keep holding your crypto assets, understand that even crypto market is still young and will be only growing.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

Green and red both are part of market. Profit making at every position is normal. By this sale comes and it create panic so red comes. Not only with Bitcoin but it happens to all shares too. And Bitcoin also move like shares. You can't do anything for it. You should positive and don't panic from red. The target for investment should long.
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

Of course because of the people are taking their profit even if it is just a small percent of price increase in the market, So that the price will getting down because those kind of  People. nowadays in crypto are so that greedy when seeing a good price in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: