Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Debt?  (Read 6549 times)
zeref22

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

Another important feature in debt financing is that the loan is secured or collateralized with the assets of the company taking the loan. This is usually part of the secured loan. If the loan is unsecured, the line of credit is usually less.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

Debt is an amount of money owned by one party or else an amount owed for funds borrowed, The Dept presented the Loan note, Bond, mortgage and other form stating repayment terms Of principal and interest .

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:04:11 AM

I found this an interesting interview about the history of money and debt.
 Check it out.

What is Debt? – An Interview with Economic Anthropologist David Graeber

David Graeber currently holds the position of Reader in Social Anthropology at Goldsmiths University London. Prior to this he was an associate professor of anthropology at Yale University. He is the author of ‘Debt: The First 5,000 Years’ which is available from Amazon.

Interview conducted by Philip Pilkington, a journalist and writer based in Dublin, Ireland.

Philip Pilkington: Let’s begin. Most economists claim that money was invented to replace the barter system. But you’ve found something quite different, am I correct?

David Graeber: Yes there’s a standard story we’re all taught, a ‘once upon a time’ — it’s a fairy tale.
Debt is amount of money borrowed by one party from another. Debt is used by many corporations and individuals as a method of making large purchases that they could not afford under normal circumstances.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:14:23 AM

Another important feature in debt financing is that the loan is secured or collateralized with the assets of the company taking the loan. This is usually part of the secured loan. If the loan is unsecured, the line of credit is usually less.

Debt is borrowing money to a person or a private bank. It has advantages and disadvantages. Its advantage is it can help you if you have projects to finish such as making a house, etc, it can help also in emergency payments. The disadvantage is that it is a long years payment which makes your salary low.
maruf_h20

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Referrals are the means of refunding the loan. Clearly, debt is such a duty that must be fulfilled. There is a special promise to provide it.
ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

in the simple sense debt is obligatory. something borrowed by a person or business entity and must be paid at a specified time on the agreement of both parties
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:35:44 PM

in the simple sense debt is obligatory. something borrowed by a person or business entity and must be paid at a specified time on the agreement of both parties

of course, the agreement must be secured by paper or any other form of guarantee. If only through the conversation, its binding will be lost.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:30:34 AM

For me, Debt means the amount of money which needs to be repaid back and financing means providing funds to be used in business activities. An important feature in debt financing is the fact that you are not losing ownership in the company.
Debt financing is a time-bound activity where the borrower needs to repay the loan along with interest at the end of the agreed period. The payments could be made monthly, half yearly, or towards the end of the loan tenure. Another important feature in debt financing is that the loan is secured or collateralized with the assets of the company taking the loan. This is usually part of the secured loan. If the loan is unsecured, the line of credit is usually less.
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

I recently had the good fortune of reading this article regarding the history of money and debt. It was well-written and as you read further you get interesting about the facts of the history of money and debt. Who would have thought that debt existed before money?
khirul_i20

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:50:48 AM

Loan ispoverty reduction for Bank or NGOS from financial loan of poverty  reduction it loan to. People lack in order to remove the loan is or any necessary loan of remains.Peopledifferent she does manage difficulty after debt with is.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

Debt is borrowing money to a person or a private bank. It has advantages and disadvantages. Its advantage is it can help you if you have projects to finish such as making a house, etc, it can help also in emergency payments. The disadvantage is that it is a long years payment which makes your salary low.
Debt can be good if you used it to put up for a business. Although you will be paying for a long period of time,  yet,  you are also earning from your business. So it is wiser to to budget well our finances to prevent  from having debt.  That is why most of us here get involved in crypto to pay for our debts.
saadat6868

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

This article approve that we are all doing something but in some ways it is not correct, follow your own opinion and be patient
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

Debt is a term commonly used in the event of a repayment or compensation of property or material. However, debt can also be used to refer to other obligations. In the case of property owed, a debt is a way of using your purchasing power before you get enough money to pay for it, like I owe it to you, then I have an obligation to pay it for you.
Kambala07

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:44:18 PM

Debt is an obligation or obligation to pay money, send goods, or provide services based on an express or implied agreement. The debtor is a debtor or debtor-or: a debtor, a debtor, a creditor or a lender. Debt can be secured with other assets of the entity, which will become the property of the lender if the entity can not repay the debt. Or, the debt may be unsafe. Debt can also be guaranteed by a third party, such as the owner or parent company.
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

Debt is an obligation or obligation to pay money, send goods, or provide services based on an express or implied agreement. The debtor is a debtor or debtor-or: a debtor, a debtor, a creditor or a lender. Debt can be secured with other assets of the entity, which will become the property of the lender if the entity can not repay the debt. Or, the debt may be unsafe. Debt can also be guaranteed by a third party, such as the owner or parent company.
Indeed, it is something that we should not tolerate, or that we should not practice since debt is the worst decision that we will make in our life. For me, we should always save money so it won't happen to us.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:16:14 AM

I think the debt is something we borrow or loan. maybe hehehe. . .
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

Simply is, if you have got some money lend from some other person, you are debtor and that amount to be paid is debt. It is mandatory for everyone to pay his debt before time or with in time limit because if it isn’t so, you might be able to lose your trust and can be in danger situations. This is a simple definition, I am just astonished why people are making it complex.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

Check it out.

David Graeber currently holds the position of Reader in Social Anthropology at Goldsmiths University London. Prior to this he was an associate professor of anthropology at Yale University. He is the author of ‘Debt: The First 5,000 Years’ which is available from Amazon.

Interview conducted by Philip Pilkington, a journalist and writer based in Dublin, Ireland.

Philip Pilkington: Let’s begin. Most economists claim that money was invented to replace the barter system. But you’ve found something quite different, am I correct?

David Graeber: Yes there’s a standard story we’re all taught, a ‘once upon a time’ — it’s a fairy tale.

DEBT is a sum of money that owed to somebody or bank or company that has due, It is indeed a Financial obligation to pay in a specific date depending on what you agreed upon. that for me is debt. And i also like what the article is all about that debt came before fiat money itself due to bartering in the century.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

Debt is any money owed to an individual, company, or other organization. One acquires debt when one borrows money. Debts arise when individuals, etc., spend more than their current income or when they deliberately plan to borrow money to purchase specific goods, services or ASSETS (houses, financial securities, etc.). Debt contracts provide for the eventual repayment of the sum borrowed and include INTEREST charges for the duration of the loan.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

Check it out.

It is funny how we think that people are destined to have a debt omve in their lifetime. But behind those debts may be, grows a successful one right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: