Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:58:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **********LAUNCH WWW.UNITEDBITCOINMINING.COM LAUNCH*****************  (Read 481 times)
UnitedBitcoinMining (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:13:48 AM

http://www.unitedbitcoinmining.com

Number one website working together to create large funds an mining empires plus more check out it guys official launch within next couple of days but its live now for anyone else wanting to invest
Duane Vick

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:48:12 AM

Looks pretty good but I have some suggestions.

You need to have it proofread because I see a lot of grammar errors and that might be a concern for some who want to make sure they are dealing with a legitimate operation. Perhaps you can offer some bitcoins to someone to proofread and give you revised script to use.

Some of the colors of text are hard on the eyes. For example, the INVEST page uses a green or yellow (I'm color-blind) for some phrases like "How to Purchase shares", also improper use of caps in that statement, see my first suggestion. The colors hurt my eyes, but you might want some more opinions on that first before trusting a dichromat.

Why not post a picture of your business location or office on the contact page? Are you in an actual office there or a "virtual" one because it looks like the real estate owner offers virtual office space out of that location.

1FMDNUutcKVTEAph3c8xCvZie7HaCC3xDt If you feel that I've contributed anything worthwhile, please donate.
sr.machado

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Looks nice job, but need a rate by other guys!

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
UnitedBitcoinMining (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 01:06:17 AM

Thanks for your suggestions unfortunatley I'm not the creator i have invested a lot of my bit coins into this project tho Im going to contact the Founders with this feedback hopefully it can be recitfied as it will undermine what they are trying to do thanks guys i was not too pleased with the website either if I'm honest
edutBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 03:40:46 PM

How to invest into this project as you ? contact me 

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: