Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a loan via BTCJam  (Read 1032 times)
stemiranda (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:39:26 AM

Hey everyone, I am looking for a loan to help me complete the funds needed for my mining operation.

Please view my listing here.

BTCJam Listing

Basically I am looking for a loan in the amount of BTC6.00000 and will pay back @ 6.0% interest rate. Payments of BTC1.22018 will be paid every 10th of the month. Payments to be completed within six months. I have already received 3% funding from 5 investors.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like to individually fund the loan outside of BTCJam please email me at stemiranda@gmail.com

Thank you.

------------------------------
BTCJam Listing Description

Need a loan boost to help upgrade mining equipment. I already have two systems mining Litecoin (making approx 0.75 LTC per day) and have two systems mining Bitcoin with ASICs at 10GHs (making approx. 0.004+ per day). I have the ability to get my hands on 2 KnC rigs and seriously taking my mini-rig of block erupters (10GHs) to over 1 THs. At the current difficulty & the next expected difficulty, I should be able to pay this loan back early.

For the majority of the funding for this equipment I will be using my own money and need this loan to help me cover what I am missing and get me over the top. I already have a secure datacenter to host the rigs which will save me the costs of power therefore allowing me to use the coins mined to payback the loan.

Feel free to email me at stemiranda@gmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks for looking at my loan post and thank you for investing in this mining operation!

Best,
Steven
------------------------------
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:34:53 AM

What is your collateral for this loan request?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
stemiranda (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:49:19 AM

Hey KWH, thanks for looking at my request. Collateral will be the two KNC Miner Jupiter units that I will purchase.
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:54:44 AM

Hey KWH, thanks for looking at my request. Collateral will be the two KNC Miner Jupiter units that I will purchase.
Collateral is something that you have already and will be held by the lender or a third party to ensure that you don't run with the lender's money. The KNC miners you're going to order won't work as collateral.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:56:00 AM

Perfect! Mail them to me and you will get your loan.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 06:36:31 AM

So you are going to have the two units shipped to KWH?   He will mine with them then ship them to you when the loan is paid off?

Why wouldn't he just buy the units himself?  He spends the same amount but doesn't need to get rid of the units, making more coin.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
stemiranda (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:41:24 AM

Guys do you understand what a loan is? Did you even bother to go out and look at the link for my request? I think I have a solid plan and I am going to purchase something that is valued more than what I am borrowing, hence I am putting up my own most of my own money to purchase the equipment.

If I had all the money on my own, I would not be here trying to borrow the rest in BTC, I would simply sell whatever I had as collateral and use that money.

Based on the numerous amounts of posts that I have seen on this forum, I understand many of the senior users here are very wary of people running scams. That is why I am using BTCJam and getting all of my personal and professional accounts linked and verified. Probably a mistake to post here, but I wanted more folks to my BTCJam listing. So far on that site, I have had 6 users invest in the loan.

http://www.stevenmiranda.com/images/sale/investors.png

I am looking for a loan in which I have laid out my plans on what I am going to do with the loan and the arrangement in which I will pay back. Once the rigs are in my possession and running, I would be posting images of them in operation and updates, as well as making monthly payments on the loan. As far as sending you collateral, if my business plan does not work, those units would be in turn sold to pay back the loan.

Thanks for reading and if you do not wish to help with the loan, then thank you for taking the time to read the listing.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 06:58:29 AM

I am looking for a loan in which I have laid out my plans on what I am going to do with the loan and the arrangement in which I will pay back. Once the rigs are in my possession and running, I would be posting images of them in operation and updates, as well as making monthly payments on the loan. As far as sending you collateral, if my business plan does not work, those units would be in turn sold to pay back the loan.

Lenders on this forum tend to want collateral, which you do not have.  The lenders on BTCJam tend to be less picky.  You might get your loan there, but advertising it here won't help you very much.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: