Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon?  (Read 588 times)
Booked (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:32:03 AM

Anyone hear of a service that will take BTC for Amazon products? This seems like a logical way to increase the use of BTC with a large online merchant.

If EBay or Amazon would accept BTC I think we will see a HUGE jump in BTC price.
newyorkyankz

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 04:12:24 AM

overstock is going to this year.
TheSmiddy

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:46:51 AM

you can buy gift cards using bitcoins from gyft.com, they work at heaps of places including amazon and many brick and mortar stores.
cryptocobain

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:22:16 AM

I think there is a Google Chrome Extention/Widget that embeds a Bitcoin checkout. At point of sale you used bitcoin to purchase a giftcard, which immediately credited your account (well, 3 confirms) with the giftcard amount and you could checkout. I can't remember the name, "Honey" is coming to mind, so maybe try searching for that?
6Fallen

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:34:29 AM

I can't buy on amazon with BTC  Angry
cryptoprime

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:37:01 AM

I think there is a Google Chrome Extention/Widget that embeds a Bitcoin checkout. At point of sale you used bitcoin to purchase a giftcard, which immediately credited your account (well, 3 confirms) with the giftcard amount and you could checkout. I can't remember the name, "Honey" is coming to mind, so maybe try searching for that?

Bingo: http://www.joinhoney.com

The Amazon->BTC feature is under development.
cryptocobain

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:39:18 AM

Bingo: http://www.joinhoney.com

The Amazon->BTC feature is under development.

Ahhh, my bad!! That is the one though. Thanks for finding the link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: