Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today is 10,000 Bitcoin paying day for Pizza  (Read 211 times)
sagor0707 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

In the 2010 18th may laszlo Was Posted 10000 Bitcoin for Pizza, Pizza for bitcoins?, Good luck to you, You might have given Bitcoin so high dignity, If you did not help this much, then maybe today's bitcoin could not rise above it.... The cryptocurrency world will be completely submissive to you, Once again, I am grateful to you that you have known Bitcoin today

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

Do you mean,10,000 Bitcoin for 1 pizza.At that time the price of bitcoin is low,this may be the reason for huge amount of bitcoin for single pizza.If he had get more order,surely he will get huge amount of bitcoin. If they don't lose that Bitcoin, surely that person will be the top ten richest person in this world. Grin

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:58:39 PM

Do you mean,10,000 Bitcoin for 1 pizza.At that time the price of bitcoin is low,this may be the reason for huge amount of bitcoin for single pizza.If he had get more order,surely he will get huge amount of bitcoin. If they don't lose that Bitcoin, surely that person will be the top ten richest person in this world. Grin

click the hperlink, haha good ol' times back in 2010... 43 dollars Cheesy

FiguerFixZ

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

realllyyy
sagor0707 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:44:49 PM

Do you mean,10,000 Bitcoin for 1 pizza? At that time the price of bitcoin is low, this may be the reason for huge amount of bitcoin for single pizza.If he had get more order,surely he will get huge amount of bitcoin. If they don't lose that Bitcoin, surely that person will be the top ten richest person in this world. Grin
I do not know that the pizza's were sold by 10 thousand Bitcoin. However, he had more than $81 million in today's market value.

sagor0707 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

click the hperlink, haha good ol' times back in 2010... 43 dollars Cheesy
Yes, it seems very surprising to see today's market value of Bitcoin, sometimes Thought why I can not hold Bitcoin, one day will come when people can not afford to buy a bitcoin for its price. Huh
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

In the 2010 18th may laszlo Was Posted 10000 Bitcoin for Pizza, Pizza for bitcoins?, Good luck to you, You might have given Bitcoin so high dignity, If you did not help this much, then maybe today's bitcoin could not rise above it.... The cryptocurrency world will be completely submissive to you, Once again, I am grateful to you that you have known Bitcoin today

the day a pizza will cost 10.000 will return i am afraid

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

I doubted it, whales will not let this thing to happen. We know they can move this market easily so I know their main goal is to make profit and not to loss everything they have. Let's be more optimist in a world that full of challenges, bitcoin will be good in the future and I will keep on holding no matter what the cost of holding with bitcoin.
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

Hello everyone, I'm certainly impressed with this news. If I was in the place of that guy, I would have gone mad in 2017 ...
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

How I wish I knew bitcoin that time, haha. But I also think that maybe, I have spent the majority of my bitcoin. Who would have know that time that BTC's price will even reach 1000 USD.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:59:53 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2019, 01:05:59 PM by dimastegar

Cryptocurrency always has an interesting story. If 10k Bitcoin at that time was worth a Pizza, it might be worth tens of millions of dollars now. The true unbelievable story.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:38:21 AM

Ouch!  It hurts me thinking about it.  Lol
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:44:14 AM

I doubted it, whales will not let this thing to happen. We know they can move this market easily so I know their main goal is to make profit and not to loss everything they have. Let's be more optimist in a world that full of challenges, bitcoin will be good in the future and I will keep on holding no matter what the cost of holding with bitcoin.

when there is no us dollar anymore, with what are the whales supposed to buy bitcoin? with litecoin? dogecoin? shitcoin? wouldn't look spectacular worldwide if bitcoinprice rises by 30000% in 3 years in DOGECOINS Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

username134

Activity: 96

AWGTkhebkvXB3aDfV999FECbsMTQSAETb7

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:13:15 AM

Do you mean,10,000 Bitcoin for 1 pizza? At that time the price of bitcoin is low, this may be the reason for huge amount of bitcoin for single pizza.If he had get more order,surely he will get huge amount of bitcoin. If they don't lose that Bitcoin, surely that person will be the top ten richest person in this world. Grin
I do not know that the pizza's were sold by 10 thousand Bitcoin. However, he had more than $81 million in today's market value.

The pizza wasn't actually sold to him, what I meant is that he didn't paid the bitcoins directly to the pizza chain/restaurant and the pizzas will be delivered to him, what actually happened was he posted an offer here in bitcointalk forum that he would pay 10,000 BTC to whoever makes or orders 2 pizza for him. He posted the offer May 18, 2010, 12:35:20 AM and he reported May 22, 2010, 07:17:26 PM that the offer was completed by jercos thus becoming the first ever bitcoin transaction. At that time there wasn't any store that would accept Bitcoin as a payment and it took 4 days for the offer to be completed.

I know this story 1 years ago,hope the person who bought pizza with btc the situation is okay now,this is gonna be a big learning and hopefully we will not regret with what we are doing in this day.Good luck

I think he is okay because he didn't bought those coins but of course he didn't expect that the value of the coin will rise after some months, Actually he is a miner as he posted in his offer post that he can't generate thousands of coins a day anymore. At the time he posted the offer, the price of BTC was less than a cent each and what he wanted at that time is for bitcoin to have a use case in real life and he was successful with it, and created the first ever bitcoin transaction.

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄░█▀▀█░█░░█░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY           
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░█░░█░██░█░█░░█  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                              ▀▄▄▀░█▄▄█░█░▀█░█▄▄█                           
FiguerFixZ

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:18:56 AM

really. That's amazing
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

I also say thank you, because with the purchase of Pizza using bitcoin it brings goodness for the future of bitcoin prices in trade, which makes people's confidence in bitcoin.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

Or it will be 10000 sats for a lambo, I hope yes and not for a pizza? If that ever happens the crypto market will be taking a hard time to get up again- people will lose hope in it, as the father dies, most of it's children will be tag by its doomed.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

Well, that's interesting to hear, it's a good thing to see that bitcoin is being used as this form for payment but it would have been better if it is being used for more higher source of payment apart from pizza. We hope bigger companies like Amazon and the others will accept bitcoin. Besides, the only thing that might give me concern in using bitcoin for paying for pizza is if the transaction fee is not high but low as it is recently.
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

It was a first-time purchase using bitcoin and with the purchase it has brought history of bitcoin transactions to buy Pizza items.
nguyenphucdang

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:10:57 AM

In the 2010 18th may laszlo Was Posted 10000 Bitcoin for Pizza
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: