Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Memority - secure decentralized data storage on blockchain  (Read 25888 times)
memority (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

this project has a long coin sale time, but with time like this will ease the coins sold as a whole, is there any phase division in ICO? and also whether there is an increase in the price of coins?

Yes, out ICO is divided in terms, each 31 days long. And each has a different coin price (based on bonus amount for that term). Generally speaking, they go like this: June 10 EMT = 0.87 USD, July 10 EMT = 0.91 USD, August 10 EMT = 0.95 USD and September 10 EMT = 1 USD.

Tell me, please, on the audience of which part of the planet you are aimed in the first place and why?

First world countries. There are more businesses there and they are more technologically developed so they are more likely to require ultra-secure storages. Pretty much the same with governmental institutions, they are more digitized and thus require secure storage more. And people should be more conscience about their personal data protection.

When do you anticipate a minimal viable product (MVP) will be released?

It has been, in April. Here: https://memority.io/alpha
By August 1st we will also release a public beta.
memority (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

Tell me, please, do you have plans to develop an application on mobile devices? What are the operating systems: android, ios, windows phone?

iOS and Android - yes, for sure, but Windows phone - obviously not, as even Microsoft does not support this platform anymore.

Hello! Very promising company, good team, will be working with them, I advise you to join! Do not miss your chance to become part of the team! The company has very interesting ideas, which you can read by subscribing to groups in social networks!

You write a "good team", but how do you understand this? Do you know them personally? I didn`t find any information about the composition of the team and their experience. Can you help me find this info?

Why, how about our website?  Wink https://memority.io/ You can find our team with their LinkedIns there.

I see you guys have raised over 4.5mil and are approaching the soft-cap.

When does the sale end?  Is the timer with 20days remaining only for the bonus period?

It is for the first ICO period. The whole ICO goes on until October 1st and is devided into four 31-day long periods (+15-day long Pre-ICO). Each period has a decreasing bonus amount (15%, 10%, 5% and no bonus).
memority (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

Guys, it would be great if you added in ANN thread a text link or a button to your website, it is not everyone is able to understand that image contains a link and it would be great if you added a link to the whitepaper and links to all your social pages and telegram. And please, make font size for the data sources bigger.

Thanks for the hint, I will do so.
I agree with all the comments, there is a similar project and he already has a working product, but the fees are slow, you need new ideas to get around all the rivals

We also have a working MVP, and most importantly our project is different and better in several ways: we ensure independent decentralized monitoring over files availability and authenticity. And their restoration is also decentralized and independent, in case hosts drop out. And finally, we provide a platform for third-party developers.
No other project does these things.

I can not understand: who manages this thread - a member of the team or an outsider account? For more than a week the questions of members of the forum have remained unanswered. This is not a good sign, feedback should be better in this project if they are serious!

I'm very sorry. The topic was inactive for quite a while at the beginning, so I did not pay much attention. And it is managed by a team member. Now I'll be checking the topic daily.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

In simple terms explain me how data storage can works on Blockchain, also is there a method to access this cloud storage with the use of internet? If it can't, how is it better than existing cloud storage platforms like Google Drive, 1Drive etc?
memority (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.crypto trading can never be profitable again if people keep buying icos.these tokens cost scammers nothing to create please be wise

Well that's uncalled for. Your accusations seem to lack actual arguments. Did you actually come to these conclusions by analyzing something (if yes, then what?) or you just emotionally decided to blame the first thing that came to your mind?
Also, very weird that you accuse all ICOs yet have a signature promoting one of them  Grin

In simple terms explain me how data storage can works on Blockchain, also is there a method to access this cloud storage with the use of internet? If it can't, how is it better than existing cloud storage platforms like Google Drive, 1Drive etc?

Files are uploaded to hosts (be it hosting providers or just other people with spare hard drive space), they are encrypted and their hash is calculated and written into a distributed blockchain ledger. Those hash codes are later used to check files integrity and authenticity. Afterwards, basically, our monitoring systems continuously check stored files and if anything is amiss - they independently reupload files to new hosts, kicking "bad" ones.
By accessing via Internet you mean like Web interface?
How is our storage better than Google Drive and others? Well, 3 points:
1. You can not lose your data or access to it.
2. Nobody can see you data, delete of modify it, and so on.
3. No single corporation holds you data and profits from you, Memority is completely decentralized and after release will belong only to its users.
XramTJ

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:54:14 PM

This is an excellent idea. Many companies will like to get their data secured with Memority.
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

Memority uses the same data protection technology as crypto wallets. Memority provides API for third-party developers
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:10:30 AM

I can not understand: who manages this thread - a member of the team or an outsider account? For more than a week the questions of members of the forum have remained unanswered. This is not a good sign, feedback should be better in this project if they are serious!

I'm very sorry. The topic was inactive for quite a while at the beginning, so I did not pay much attention. And it is managed by a team member. Now I'll be checking the topic daily.

Many thanks for your answers! Feedback is very important for the community - this means timely information, the opportunity to quickly receive answers to the questions that have arisen and show respect for us!

I'm studying the team on your advice and I'm finding more and more good things in your project!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
memority (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:08:39 AM

Many thanks for your answers! Feedback is very important for the community - this means timely information, the opportunity to quickly receive answers to the questions that have arisen and show respect for us!

I'm studying the team on your advice and I'm finding more and more good things in your project!

Thank you for the kind words! We are planning to make the best decetralized storage available and we are happy to answer all questions from our community.

I'm very impressed with Memority main features:
- data encryption with private key;
- accidental deletion protection by making multiple copies;
- protection from forgery by using a blockchain;
- making self-contained and independent system by its decentralization.

The focus on security is a very accurate decision in the information epoch. I'm sure your project will lead cloud storages to the new level. Brilliant project and I recommend it to all who looks for a project for investment!

Yes, it is a real interest project, like others security data tokens. But when he is will be listed on Markets? For example, security token, like a REMME was added to Market, when you make it?

We have listing agreements with EXMO and several smaller exchanges, and we are negotiating much more. We plan to get listed before the end of ICO.
memority (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

Feedback/Suggestion

The home page has a competitive analysis graph.

At the footer of that graphic, there writes:

* Based on publicly available information. If you have an update or suggestion for the comparison table, please let us know at support@memority.io

Will be good to make the email address a working link so user can just simply click on it.

Thank you, that is true, we will.

Feedback/Suggestion

The page: https://memority.io/ru/how-to-buy-tokens-with-crypto could have screenshots taken in RU language to be consistent.

That is also a good idea, thanks!
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:16:08 AM

Memority is a highly decentralized and highly secure, valuable data storage platform in blockchain, ensuring the ongoing availability of multiple copies of encrypted data at unrelated storage locations around the world.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:31:33 AM

I think data security is a main issue since a long time ago.
There are many data saving system offered by many project, better its locally or an online data saving storage.
So Memority taking it's opportunity to offer the possibility to keep data safe from any kind of thread with multi layer of protection.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

Tell me, please, do you have plans to develop an application on mobile devices? What are the operating systems: android, ios, windows phone?
I think yes, you can read the white paper all of information about this project and development application can be found there, this is the best cloud project

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

We just added Memority on  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/memority/

https://i.imgur.com/NrRd63z.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Memority ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit". Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Thank you.
memority (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

Hi dev team!
Have you considered the way to deal with attack, where an attacker would request to archive a huge number of random & useless pages?
Several bots could make thousands of such requests per second, thus making the archain "memory" full of useless garbage.
Is there any mechanism in place to prevent it?

Hi!
Thank you for a good question. That attacker will be required to pay for at least 2 weeks of storage of those files. So his "attack" will be kind of very beneficial for hosts and miners and us. We will also limit the minimum file size and maybe implement other limitations, but specifics on this will be decided when we have statistics on alpha and beta tests.
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

Really nice project. Team looks top notch! Looking forward to see what happens with this ICO Smiley
Anthomy

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

Hi! when are you planning to start presale?
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

Memority is a highly decentralized and highly secure, valuable data storage platform in blockchain, ensuring the ongoing availability of multiple copies of encrypted data at unrelated storage locations around the world.
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

This project is going to be successful in the near future
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

This isn't the first project to aim to bring cloud storage to the blockchain, however the market is certainly big enough to facilitate more than one so that shouldn't be a problem.The team behind the platform seems to be experienced,
They seem to have a solid plan which if they can implement should see the token price rise accordingly. it will be grate they should have a large marketing budget to advertise the new platform.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: