Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Memority - secure decentralized data storage on blockchain  (Read 25888 times)
betarsem

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:48:24 PM

I have never met anything similar to Memority!Nicely done!
degiklev

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

i would like to say many thanks to the team of Memority!Your project is simply wonderful!
peleanket

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

I wish to Memority team to raise hard cap, cauz your project is magnificent.
Risty Moon

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

I have never met any project that offers material rewards for third-party app developers. I am really amazed that Memoity does this.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:43:41 AM

Interesting project. I hope this project goes according to plan and of course success for this project
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

Ive never seen so many fake shilling accounts than on this thread. Its a decent project but storage is like 50% of all blockchain applications

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

sales ico is very in demand, I am very confident, memority will easily solve the target harcao, because just a little more will reach the harcap, san memorty still have a lot of time to achieve it I am sure memorty will be able to reach it, memority also has experienced team this yanv is excess memority project
CryptoWisperer

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:46:48 AM

This project is very wonderful, data storage on the blockchain.  
It has a very huge potential, it can distrupt & revolutionalize the cloud storage market,
with the advantage of storage on the blockchain, which will be more secure than centralized storage systems.

But I think there is something missing in this project.
I have read the info on the website and the WhitePaper, I did not find features about data storage from mobile devices.  
Note that more than 80% of data owners worldwide now use mobile devices, i e, smart phones, tablets, etc.
People store data on their smart devices such as: photos, videos, etc. And they'll also like to store them online so as to prevent loss
of their precious files which can happen due to accidental data loss or phone theft.  
I will expect this project to create mobile apps for storing data on the memority blockchain, using android app, ios app, windows app, etc.
Most centralized storage systems such as: microsoft onedrive, google drive, yandex disc, amazon cloud drive, etc, all have mobile apps.  
A decentralized system will always be better & more secure than centralized storage sites, and connecting mobile devices to the blockchain
will also be an added advantage.  
It's never too late, project development is a long precedure, the devs can still add this feature to the project development roadmap.  

smartemo

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

So many similar projects launched so far.  Is this one etherum based? Any bounty peogram?
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

The platform includes a collection of independent repositories from around the world, which are based on computers of users who have provided a part of the memory of their hard drives for file storage.
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:57:11 AM

The platform includes a collection of independent repositories from around the world, which are based on computers of users who have provided a part of the memory of their hard drives for file storage.

Memority is a platform for decentralized data storage.
Unique data identifiers are stored in the blockchain database, the system regularly searches forgeries and returns the correct number of copies with the original data if the file has been falsified.
CryptoWisperer

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

There have been some earlier projects that aim to decentralized data storage, but what I admire about the Memority project
is its unique concept. The uniqueness makes it different from other blockchain projects.  
The mining method is Proof-Of-Authority, which means that there is no need for large computing resources, this method of
mining does not incur expensive costs to manage.  
Also the data hosters will earn MMR tokens for providing their disc space to users of the Memority platform for storing their data.  

squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:48:04 AM

There have been some earlier projects that aim to decentralized data storage, but what I admire about the Memority project
is its unique concept. The uniqueness makes it different from other blockchain projects.  
The mining method is Proof-Of-Authority, which means that there is no need for large computing resources, this method of
mining does not incur expensive costs to manage.  
Also the data hosters will earn MMR tokens for providing their disc space to users of the Memority platform for storing their data.  

the concept of the project is indeed very interesting and my own future into believing that there will be many participants and investors who are interested to join and also supports this project.
na4e41.02

Activity: 433

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

This is a big project and very useful. There are many data saving system offered by many project, better its locally or an online data saving storage.
So Memority taking it's opportunity to offer the possibility to keep data safe from any kind of thread with multi layer of protection.
na4e41.02

Activity: 433

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

Hi! when are you planning to start presale?

The Pre-Sale for the Memority ICO will open to the public on May 16th 2018 at a cost of $0.10 per token. Early participants will benefit by receiving a 20% bonus. If what the Analysts are predicting for this one comes true, this will be an ICO for the record books.
memority (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:11:08 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 09:19:47 AM by memority

Feedback/Suggestion

The home page has a competitive analysis graph.

At the footer of that graphic, there writes:

* Based on publicly available information. If you have an update or suggestion for the comparison table, please let us know at support@memority.io

Will be good to make the email address a working link so user can just simply click on it.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We will take your piece of advice into consideration. Memority team is doing its best in order to become better every day. Thank you for your cooperation!

memority (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:16:41 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 09:02:03 AM by memority

So many similar projects launched so far.  Is this one etherum based? Any bounty peogram?
Hello,  thank you for your question.  Yes, Memority is an Ethereum based project. Please visit our bounty program following the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3915297
memority (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:20:17 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 09:17:40 AM by memority

So many similar projects launched so far.  Is this one etherum based? Any bounty peogram?

Hello, thank you for your questions. Yes, Memority is Ethereum based project. Yes we have bounty program. The link to it is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3952669. At the moment we need the translation of the content of the website Undelete (a website that helps promote Memority), not a big piece of text. Moreover,  and we need you to find 100 top  news websites and 200 social accounts of most popular people in your country (it can be actors, bussinessmen, politicians, sportsman, CEO of different companies and everyone who has a lot of followers in social media).In return you will be accrued 2000  Ethereum Memority Tokens. Could you please tell me what is your native language? I am looking forward to your kind reply. Best regards
memority (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:27:21 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 09:09:14 AM by memority

In simple terms explain me how data storage can works on Blockchain, also is there a method to access this cloud storage with the use of internet? If it can't, how is it better than existing cloud storage platforms like Google Drive, 1Drive etc?

Hello. Thank you for your questions. The thing is that our hosters  store all the files and they  take care of 10  copies of files to be save simultaneously. On blockchain only administrative data is stored. You can have an access to your file only using your private key.
memority (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:36:16 PM

Hi! when are you planning to start presale?

Hello. Thank you for your question. Our presale was ended on May 30, 2018. At the moment we are running ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: