Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Memority - secure decentralized data storage on blockchain  (Read 25887 times)
kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

Пpивeт! Кaк вaши дeлa? Moжeтe ли вы oзвyчит coбpaнныe cyммы? Кoгдa вaш тoкeн мoжнo бyдeт yвидeть нa биpжe и пo кaкoй цeнe?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

In case of accidental deletion of data, will the files have multiple copies in only 10 locations? If it's in blockchain, will my data be safe anyway? Why these 10 places as default?

OI
kendo123456

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

Memority is a good platform it has a bright future because data storage on blockchain is so safe and secure, memority has competitors but I think if memority can go according to be their roadmap they will come up on top
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:15:24 PM

hi, I received my rewards from bounty and then I know your contract address. But after viewing the token info in etherscan I see that there is wrong info about ico price which is $100, please fix it!
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:48:40 PM

The team has released their tokens today and through the smart contract they have executed the token transfers to bounty hunters. But seeing the Contract address of Memority Token and pattern of the transactions so far- it is a strong possibility the code has bugs in it. Someone has identified the vulnerability, maybe he's cloned the token or double spending it. I see this one address 0xf30431d4e31e6e54d9338eb8f54da5eceadc4cb4 is trying to dump so many EMT tokens on ForkDelta. As of writing this reply, I see there are about 11 million Ether Memority Tokens (Contract Address: 0x7183a469dd9dcb4a336cdc2e306174d0ffea3602) have been put up for sale from that particular wallet address!

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:59:58 AM

What is the difference between an EMT token and MMR whether between the two will have different functions on the Memority platform

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
invincible49

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:38:15 AM

What is the difference between an EMT token and MMR whether between the two will have different functions on the Memority platform
EMT is ICO equivalent of MMR token. Memority platform is an ecosystem where hosts and users connected with MMR currency. The alpha version has already been installed and MMR Wallet was added in their own blockchain during the development. You will not be able to pay for storing data on the platform with EMT. For that you will have to swap your EMT to MMR At 1:1 ratio without fees when their system allows that. EMT is ERC20 based and MMR token is on their own private blockchain based token. Alpha version of the platform is on the site but they have temporarily suspended it from downloading it. It's still a mystery what's really happening with this project.

aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:12:21 AM

EMT is ICO equivalent of MMR token. Memority platform is an ecosystem where hosts and users connected with MMR currency. The alpha version has already been installed and MMR Wallet was added in their own blockchain during the development. You will not be able to pay for storing data on the platform with EMT. For that you will have to swap your EMT to MMR At 1:1 ratio without fees when their system allows that. EMT is ERC20 based and MMR token is on their own private blockchain based token. Alpha version of the platform is on the site but they have temporarily suspended it from downloading it. It's still a mystery what's really happening with this project.
So EMT can be traded while the MMR is not traded? And if I want to use Platform memority I have to swap to MMR, right? MMR uses Blockchain itself?

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
invincible49

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:20:26 AM

So EMT can be traded while the MMR is not traded? And if I want to use Platform memority I have to swap to MMR, right? MMR uses Blockchain itself?
Exactly. You will need to swap your EMT from ICO sale to swap with MMR for using the service. I see on their telegram group that they are saying that they will soon list EMT on exchanges but they are reluctant to answer when their users will be able to use the Memority Data storage platform. Hopefully they will make a statement soon.

aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:16:40 AM

Exactly. You will need to swap your EMT from ICO sale to swap with MMR for using the service. I see on their telegram group that they are saying that they will soon list EMT on exchanges but they are reluctant to answer when their users will be able to use the Memority Data storage platform. Hopefully they will make a statement soon.
One more question, If I want to trade MMR, do I have to swap again to the EMT and when will MMR be stored on the blockchain itself, will it be destroyed after switching or ownership of the hosts provider?

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
invincible49

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:28:02 AM

One more question, If I want to trade MMR, do I have to swap again to the EMT and when will MMR be stored on the blockchain itself, will it be destroyed after switching or ownership of the hosts provider?
Once you have swapped EMT to MMR at 1:1 ratio, those EMT will be destroyed. This ICO did not raise much, so I'm in doubt that they will be available to upgrade their alpha platform with a working blockchain and make the MMR available on exchanges anytime soon. I guess they will list the EMT for now and will continue to develop the blockchain and later announce swapping date. Like I said, an official statement would really help us all.

aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:29:19 AM

Once you have swapped EMT to MMR at 1:1 ratio, those EMT will be destroyed. This ICO did not raise much, so I'm in doubt that they will be available to upgrade their alpha platform with a working blockchain and make the MMR available on exchanges anytime soon. I guess they will list the EMT for now and will continue to develop the blockchain and later announce swapping date. Like I said, an official statement would really help us all.
Thank you for your information, I hope this information is valuable to me and other participants who are members of this discussion

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:30:41 PM

When can tokenholders start mining? I am interested in at least approximate dates.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:09:33 AM

When can tokenholders start mining? I am interested in at least approximate dates.
As explained above, please wait for official information regarding the development of their blockchain, because the development of the Memority blockchain takes time.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:13:59 AM

As explained above, please wait for official information regarding the development of their blockchain, because the development of the Memority blockchain takes time.
Until when will the blockchain be prepared by developers? Do not they have to determine the preparation time to be more easily understood. At a minimum there is the latest news related to these developments so that when everything is realized it becomes clear
aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:05:47 PM

If anyone can provide the information on developments related to Memority, Telegram or social media, no new news can be taken. Is this platform still active or not.
Can admin update the mews please....

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:10:05 AM

Hello teams, is there a latest update regarding information on the development of memority? some of my posts have never been answered either here or in the telegram group

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: