Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]1.16 Bitcoin (only trusted buyers)  (Read 826 times)
bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:20:32 AM

Give your best offer here. Will prefer paypal or cash by mail.

Thanks.

Verified And Trusted Seller- Amazon Shopping Service
Camelop

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:59:45 PM

Hello

I am interested in buying small quantities of btc in multiple transactions. 5x 0.1 fort example
I am new, and dont have any positive trust. I looked at your history and I see you have many succesfull trades, I will send first in any way you prefer.

Let me know
bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:46:55 PM

Hello

I am interested in buying small quantities of btc in multiple transactions. 5x 0.1 fort example
I am new, and dont have any positive trust. I looked at your history and I see you have many succesfull trades, I will send first in any way you prefer.

Let me know

I will come to you soon for small quantity. However, please pm me offer. I got low offer from others here, but got good offers from other websites.

only cash by mail preferable.

Thanks.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:11:41 PM

Ill buy if only we escrow.
bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:51:13 AM

Ill buy if only we escrow.

I got many pms with low offer like $800 rate and some who want to buy small amt. I am fine with escrow if you pay fees  and offer with mtgox rate.

Thanks.

everythingbitcoin

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:12:39 AM

I am willing to purchase .045 btc for $40 paypal

Making the rate $888.88 = 1 BTC

If you prefer to use a particular escrow, I'll be glad to follow

bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:18:07 PM

I am willing to purchase .045 btc for $40 paypal

Making the rate $888.88 = 1 BTC

If you prefer to use a particular escrow, I'll be glad to follow

For 1.16 bitcoin sell, my offer is $1000 (everything includes). If anyone interested, pm me.

Camelop

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:44:40 PM

Hey.

1000 usd for 1.16 btc, I accept.

Considering your positive trade history, I am okay with sending paypal funds first.
Note: I will sell directly from my paypal balance, no creditcard involded.

Please send me a screenshot with a pm and proove you have the balance. together with your paypal mail
bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:52:45 PM

Hey.

1000 usd for 1.16 btc, I accept.

Considering your positive trade history, I am okay with sending paypal funds first.
Note: I will sell directly from my paypal balance, no creditcard involded.

Please send me a screenshot with a pm and proove you have the balance. together with your paypal mail

How I believe that you dont charge back? You just registered. I am not saying that u lie but I need secure way. Will you use other secure option for money transfer? If yes, PM me with details.

Note- I am trusted seller (amazon) and did transaction of more than $5000....I can give proof if u want.

Thanks.

Camelop

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:59:03 PM

Yes, I know you are trusted. That`s why I am comfortable with sending you the money first.
I will send the money directly from my balance, not creditcard. I can also send it like gift. That way I wont be able to ask for a refund.

Unfortunatly the only guarantee I can give you is my word on this. I am just a honest person trying to purchase BTC.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:03:18 PM

Yes, I know you are trusted. That`s why I am comfortable with sending you the money first.
I will send the money directly from my balance, not creditcard. I can also send it like gift. That way I wont be able to ask for a refund.

Unfortunatly the only guarantee I can give you is my word on this. I am just a honest person trying to purchase BTC.

use escrow and stay away from using paypal with new members it always ends badly
Camelop

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:08:42 PM

Not everyone lives in the USA where everyone is selling and buying bitcoins locally. Where I live the only possible way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them from somewhen else over the internet. There is no BTC ATM or local exchange.

I can do this with paypal or western union. Those are my only options.

I understand if you do not want to trade with me, but how should a newcomer ever get positive ratings if no one will trade with him because he has none.
bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:25:16 PM

Not everyone lives in the USA where everyone is selling and buying bitcoins locally. Where I live the only possible way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them from somewhen else over the internet. There is no BTC ATM or local exchange.

I can do this with paypal or western union. Those are my only options.

I understand if you do not want to trade with me, but how should a newcomer ever get positive ratings if no one will trade with him because he has none.

New members can get +ve ratings by buying and selling things which dont have much risk with many ways.... There are lots of scams of paypal with bitcoin in this forum and also on other bitcoin marketplaces.... CoinTrade is a trusted seller for paypal, he spent many months.... Just check his history on bitmit,coingig,cryptothrift etc. websites....It takes time...

bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:09:28 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 05:36:00 PM by bitmit_samar20

sold @ mtgox rate.

Thanks.

Pages: [1]