Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - Micro ICO Marketplace for Retail, SMB, Franchise in SEA | Nuyul  (Read 1544 times)
mbahfauz (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

Any word on a masternode install script?
Let do eeeeeeeeet!

Hahaha I still forget about it.
Apologize brother.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mbahfauz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

Comrade Dev we need more exchange, the best option is Cryptopia CoinExhange
Sure brother, Still collect some fund to apply on exchange. It cost to much btc also for me, may be in few months, thanks your for your support brother, We will work hard to achieve another milestone. Thanks
mbahfauz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:09:19 PM

The team or the Op has to change this ann thread and add some useful information in the first post because there is literally nothing about this project. I should be able to read all I need to know in the first post. Is the most important post in the thread. This is just not professional to have a thread which looks like this.

Thanks for your advise, we will update the thread soon, with look more proffessional. Thanks
mbahfauz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

I just published “How to invest in Projects on Nuyul for the first time — Website”
https://t.co/ujdnVxI6cE
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

The team or the Op has to change this ann thread and add some useful information in the first post because there is literally nothing about this project. I should be able to read all I need to know in the first post. Is the most important post in the thread. This is just not professional to have a thread which looks like this.
Thanks for your advise, we will update the thread soon, with look more proffessional. Thanks

Can you please tell who you are in the team? Community manager, advisor or anybody else? Or maybe you are just a random supporter?

Please explain I want to know who I talk to and if your information is trustworthy.
mbahfauz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

Can you please tell who you are in the team? Community manager, advisor or anybody else? Or maybe you are just a random supporter?

Please explain I want to know who I talk to and if your information is trustworthy.

There is no Community manager, or advisory. I am still bootstraping for now, and single founder.
Here is some information about what we do, https://nuyul.org/
Thanks
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

There is no Community manager, or advisory. I am still bootstraping for now, and single founder.
Here is some information about what we do, https://nuyul.org/
Thanks

Thank you for your answer.

Maybe you need some help? I am available and have a lot of experience with community management, if you are interested please PM me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: