Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 10:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QQC ADDED TO COINED UP  (Read 825 times)
sighle (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:34:25 AM

Check it here: https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=QQC&base=BTC

[DOGE]: D6EBXikfCaPqcEJULsR2qzrLWyGBdYEwGv
[LTC]: LbPrmVGKnVhn6G8FFGFdthPyP1tjFucZHu
BTC: 1JpJ4tTM2ZCCLQf1jAnTmQbKMq7LGbrmQG
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:44:16 AM

good!
Del137

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:46:35 AM

ME suffering doing giveout atm LOL  Grin Grin Grin

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
mtbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

Etherscan.io

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:50:29 AM

COINEDUP is a good start.. However, the site unfortunately loads too slow...

Should wait for Cryptsy  Grin

EtherScan::Ethereum Block Explorer | BlockScan::Coming Soon
sighle (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:53:11 AM

You complain that Coinedup is too slow and you want CRYPTSY? LOL

mtbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 876

Etherscan.io

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:00:03 AM

Lol.. Not complaining.. Merely a remark  Grin

EtherScan::Ethereum Block Explorer | BlockScan::Coming Soon
RealDon

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:01:37 AM

You should try CoinedUp out. It's better than Cryptsy IMO.
sighle (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:03:57 AM

You should try CoinedUp out. It's better than Cryptsy IMO.

I'm a bit partial to Coinex at the moment. Lightning fast and they are typically early on coin adoption too. I'm sure if Coinedup took on QQC, Coinex will follow.

efx

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:04:20 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2014, 07:20:44 AM by efx

Cryptsy is significantly faster than coinedup, it seems that some of you haven't been back since they adjusted to the massive influx of traffic.

Most likely, coinedup is in the exact same situation cryptsy was in....About ready to be scaled up due to their dramatically increasing traffic.

It only takes a second to verify that I am correct and you guys seem to forget an initially low-volume exchange that is actually able to handle massive traffic from day one has yet to be

demonstrated to this community.

That said, I'll use 'em both.
sighle (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:08:55 AM

Cryptsy is significantly faster than coinedup, it seems that some of you haven't been back since they adjusted to the massive influx of traffic.

It only takes a second to verify that I am correct.

I've had missing coins with Cryptsy going on 3 weeks now. I won't use them until they solve my issue.

4 service tickets in and still no resolution.

Maybe they sped up the actual site but deposits and withdrawals are still insanely slow, assuming they work at all.

efx

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:13:03 AM

Perhaps you are missing coins and it's actually their fault (if so, I hope you get them back), that's not really related to the actual speed of the website as a whole, more the wallet

subsystem. I assume you have a new account, the deposit and withdraw confirmations are not universal constants on cryptsy, apparently they are adjust to some degree by account age.

Most likely, this is an attempt to prevent new accounts being created for the purpose of defrauding the exchange in some fashion.

I can make a deposit and withdraw in perfectly reasonable time on there if I account for the specifics of each coin I am using and the number of required confirms. Coinedup is about the

same for me in that regard. I care more about interacting with the actual market than I do about the relative speed of deposits and withdraws....way more.
relm9

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:24:28 AM

Most likely, coinedup is in the exact same situation cryptsy was in....About ready to be scaled up due to their dramatically increasing traffic.

It only takes a second to verify that I am correct and you guys seem to forget an initially low-volume exchange that is actually able to handle massive traffic from day one has yet to be

I don't think people are referring to the general speed of the site, Cryptsy does win there. Deposits can be pretty slow however, on occasion it has taken up to six hours for them to add my funds, which I feel is unacceptable.

My account was also created around when the site first opened, but I do not trade a whole lot, so maybe that's why it's slower for me.
suchnoob

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:26:52 AM

Price is already hitting bottom. 780 satoshi for a coin that's 1000 times more rare than doge?
efx

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:30:06 AM

I don't think people are referring to the general speed of the site, Cryptsy does win there. Deposits can be pretty slow however, on occasion it has taken up to six hours for them to add my funds, which I feel is unacceptable.

My account was also created around when the site first opened, but I do not trade a whole lot, so maybe that's why it's slower for me.

Yeah, I agree six hours is pretty poor. However, they certainly have occasional trouble with specific wallets though and It doesn't seem to always be their fault entirely, consistent multiple hour transactions would be mighty annoying though.

I don't know why people would weight the withdraw/deposit more than general interaction (unless it's very slow as you've experienced), I interact with the orderbook for more often than I do with the withdraw/deposit portion of exchanges. The only time I don't is if I'm unloading coins asap, a position I try to avoid as much as I can.
Del137

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:31:19 AM

Price is already hitting bottom. 780 satoshi for a coin that's 1000 times more rare than doge?
Its just noobish sells, dont panic and keep buying  Wink

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
chip99

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:11:42 AM

just first hour miners dumping and taking their profits . buisiness as usual

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: