Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 08:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: newcoin---intecoin  (Read 549 times)
intecoin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:28:39 AM

InteCoin is a kind of the technical network currency is according to"order to order"(peer-to-peer), it the in aid of customer immediately pay to in the world whichever person.
InteCoin was subjected to than especially inspiring of currency(BTC), and have carrying out of homology principle on the technique, InteCoin creation and alienation according to a kind of open a source of encrypt agreement, be free from the management of any central organization.InteCoin aim at improve ratio currency especially, compared with it, InteCoin has three kinds of differences that show Zhao.

Chinese name:English especially currency
English name:InteCoin
Abbreviate:ITC
According to the all new scrypt calculate way, the total amount only only has 63,000,000, every minute a piece, every 20 piece difficulty adjusts, each piece is 50 currencies, don't reduce!

Official site:www.intecoin.net

QQ:261042078
whywetrance

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:55:12 AM

Intecoin - Intel Coin  Roll Eyes
Will this be a mine-able coin? From the Wallet QT I can't see an option to mine- so I'm assuming nothing. We'll just have to wait and see.
Thanks for the heads up.

Post #1 yay  Grin

Intecoin - LSzGgLNRbkQ2idRxvwjS3genSPowiCLGBJ

Twitter@WhyWeTrance
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: