Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term trading altcoin  (Read 224 times)
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

Nobody can make that decision for you. You ought to make that decision yourself. You have to go to coinmarketcap cap and select altcoin based on volume and also study it very well to know the best time to trade it. This is just the secret.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

Don't know exactly what Altcoin is best at the moment because it will likely turn out to be unpredictable so I don't use Altcoin as a short term or as a daily, with very fast turnaround making it difficult to get daily profits, it all depends on your taste in managing your money well often people suggest not with more convincing details, of course everyone knows that the top-ranking coins are the best and most likely to go up, so to analyze them first because the market has not shown their best moves lately.  Smiley
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

I think in the crypto, working for such little profits is the worst thing one can do, I would rather hodl despite loss instead of looking at screen all the day.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

Volatility could mean either profit and success, and nobody's going to simply give you instructions on what coins to invest in- that's where expertise and learning comes in. Sure, there is definitely luck in picking a coin, but if you do research and don't invest in shitcoins that are clearly poorly made or have little potential, you have a good chance to turn a profit.

Always remember to never invest more than you can afford to lose. You're not completely gambling here, but with the bear market we're currently in, it's easy to lose a portion of your money while trading in just a few hours.

I typically go for longer-term trading, as it's always been my strong point, and I try to stay away from short-term altcoin trading. However, if you're executing your strategies correctly, there is profit to be found.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

LTC, DGB, NANO, BELLA, all coins with fast transactions
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

An altcoin that has much volume like Ether, ripple or waves are good for short term trading since it offer more liquidity for price movement to enables you to make trades from it.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

What do you think which is the best altcoin for Short term trading? I like to get little profit. That means, suppose I bought a altcoin at 500 satoshi, after 1/2 days I will sell 520/550 satoshi. That's small profit. which coin is better? I also thinking about DCT. What do u think? Share please
I think that at this time we should only short-term investment in altcoin, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating, the price of bitcoin is constantly adjusting and can decrease at any time, bitcoin price The reduction will cause the prices of altcoin to fall sharply and therefore I believe you should not invest in altcoin when the market is in a bear market in the long term.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

If you want to invest in altcoins, then this time EOS is the crypto worth the most investment when the rate of crypto is continuously increasing rapidly in recent times. Compared to the cryptos in the top 15 CMC market, the EOS is currently at the top with very large growth.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:07:56 PM

stellar lumens is a coin that is perfect for you now, because stellar lumens movement is very fast compared to other altcoins, I also trade on stellar lumens because its faster movement is suitable for the short term
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:12:36 AM

An altcoin that has much volume like Ether, ripple or waves are good for short term trading since it offer more liquidity for price movement to enables you to make trades from it.

I agree with those coins that has high volume because there is liquidity so you can take advantage of its movement since there are always traders on it unlike those low volume coins wherein there are times when there is no movement at all and there is a risk as well that it will just become a pump and dump coin so as much as possible, avoid those low volume coins for short term trading.

stellar lumens is a coin that is perfect for you now, because stellar lumens movement is very fast compared to other altcoins, I also trade on stellar lumens because its faster movement is suitable for the short term

I also like Stellar Lumens because it's a high volume coin and fibonacci retracement is working on it although it's not applicable all the time but still working so I already have an advantage using this indicator. An indicator most likely will work on high volume coins because many traders are also using it so you will have the same support/resistance level.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:49:22 AM

As of this day, short term trading is not so good. Cryptomarket is at the losing state, maybe you should try investing/buying as of this time. Hodl it dor a while.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:54:08 AM

What do you think which is the best altcoin for Short term trading? I like to get little profit. That means, suppose I bought a altcoin at 500 satoshi, after 1/2 days I will sell 520/550 satoshi. That's small profit. which coin is better? I also thinking about DCT. What do u think? Share please
Short-term trading is not very profitable in trading,
if you want to get bigger profits you can trade or invest long term, even though with a greater risk compared to investing or short-term trading
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:59:26 AM

If you like for trading dayli or short term you should look and research for good news or if you an expert you can read the statistic, for now please look at  bitcoin diamond.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

I dont think short term trading is profitable nowadays. Not now that market is bleeding and all altcoins value continously going down.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: