Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wts doges and cats  (Read 646 times)
journeytodogecoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:27:28 AM

I am selling 590 catcoins and 14million doges. Please pm me. You are sending first can do increments or escrow at your expense :-)
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigeyeone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:32:16 AM

how did you get that -4 trust ?

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
journeytodogecoin (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:53:31 AM

how did you get that -4 trust ?
someone hacked my acct and now the ppl who made the -4 happen were banned scammers
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 01:20:55 PM

Theres no way that im sending first to new user who has negative feedback (no offence please), but if you are willing to send first yourself, i may buy few mills of DOGE from you.
Can make portions of 500K for risk reduction.
If you agree, then lets hear your price in BTC.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
journeytodogecoin (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:48:33 AM

Theres no way that im sending first to new user who has negative feedback (no offence please), but if you are willing to send first yourself, i may buy few mills of DOGE from you.
ESCROW OR GTFO
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:06:03 AM

ESCROW OR GTFO

How polite of you.
For your pleasure, i let coinedup to escrow for me.
/gtfo now.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
journeytodogecoin (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:11:23 AM

ESCROW OR GTFO

How polite of you.
For your pleasure, i let coinedup to escrow for me.
/gtfo now.
OL ok fine. I don't care. Escrow of choice is Tomatocage or Escrow.ms. Bye.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:12:06 PM

ESCROW OR GTFO

Without wishing to point out the obvious, it's highly unlikely you'll find any buyers when you respond to them in that manner

lencom

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 09:36:44 PM

ESCROW OR GTFO

Without wishing to point out the obvious, it's highly unlikely you'll find any buyers when you respond to them in that manner
I try not to but what to do when buyers come at me like that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: