Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When did you realise you were Crypto!  (Read 151 times)
MonkeySlapFest (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

And how did this realisation effect you?

I realised i was crypto about a year ago and since then close family members and friends have viewed me as somewhat of an outsider. I get mocked for investing into something that doesnt exist and i feel at times like people see me as little more than a flat earther!!

Is my experience unique or can you guys relate to my plight?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MonkeySlapFest (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

Cool
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

I have always been anti-conformist and leaning on the edge of being a rebel. So being in crypto was not a surprise for me. I was in, the moment I heard about it and learned a bit more to know what all the guys are doing here. A no-brainer decision for me.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

Yeah I can relate to you. When I first told them about buying cryptocurrencies with my wage my uncle basically told me that it must be ponzi and it sounds too good to be true. But then later now he changed his mind.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

I realised i was crypto about a year ago and since then close family members and friends have viewed me as somewhat of an outsider. I get mocked for investing into something that doesnt exist and i feel at times like people see me as little more than a flat earther!!

I also sometimes felt so. I invested in a crypto and told everyone how excited the crypto world was, but few people understood me. I think, you do not need to see what the people around you say, you need to believe in your business.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

I joined  cryptocurrency industry two years ago and I must tell you the future of crypto is very bright. Though many of my friends are not in support of what am doing but I don't care since am enjoying it.
shtodelat

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

I immediately sell as soon as their cost me starts to arrange, the rest, which have not yet increased in price I keep until better days
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

I joined this world exactly at the end of last year, when Bitcoin was around 8k and hit its ATH 20k on December. And i can it changed my life a lot, my career turned into a new direction.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

hi friends you are still lucky. I've been suspected of being a thief and some calling me a parasite that spends my parents' money, they dont know what I'm doing because I'm just at home and never seen working, they ask me where I'm making money and I answer their crypto saying it's a gambling poker? and I'm said to be a gambler too because of that  Huh.
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

I understood this when my friends told me about this topic. Mike became interesting and to this day I'm with you.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

you live in another world and they live in another . I immediately realized crypto has changed my whole life we have different views of the world.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

Same as you, not for a long time, but I have learnt about crypto many years ago, when I was not that interested in crypto. I forgot about it and then remembered in some years. 
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

I have experience similar to you, i like to work through the internet. Before I found out crypto, I work typing online, and the result is really unsatisfactory. So that people around me give a negative reaction to my efforts. But thankfully, since I got a pretty good result, then they realize what I'm trying to do. So rest assured, and keep trying, time will prove, that we seriously pursue our work.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

If i can understand you or the statement you have made, those around do not like the fact that you are into cryptocurrency. You also said that you have been into crypto some years back. I believe with the time you have spent on cryptocurrency, you would have made some achievements that can easily convince those around that you are into something worthwhile. If not, you need to buckle up and prove it o them that crypto is the future.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

I am not longer than you in cryptocurrency or this digital asset. I just known it since last 6 months when my girl told me anything about it.  I didn't believe it when the first time she explained it. Then, I was trying to take a part in this forum and was finding bounties and participating in. Now, I get much advantages fro cryptocurrency and it really helps me.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

Because not everyone knows about crypto and what is really needed is to let them know. But I admit it's very hard to explain it to people, they think I joined the gamble. very funny Cheesy
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

It depends on where your friends come from and what is their background. WHere I come from, people are looking at me as a visionary, dealing with cyrptocurrencies at such early stage

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

I realised that i was in crypto just about a month ago when i first received my bounty and i realised that crypto is real. I got motivated and even told family members about crypto and they are very supportive of my endeavor here in the crypto world.
MarkingLand

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

my experience is the same as you experienced, when I started investing in my family crypto and my friends thought I was investing in something worthless, but I never cared about their conversation, because for me let the result be the answer.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

I realised when I started buying some extra money for my family. They were happy from the income that I was getting in total that is from the crypto as well as from the real job. So that was the product moment for me and I called it for celebration that day. That was over the dinner table by the way when the subject of crypto came out and everyone started talking about my work in the crypto. That was fun really and I think its completely normal to have these things.
I believe there are not many people who get this satisfaction! I mean so much less % of people on earth even try out this thing.  Cheesy They are missing the real fun here.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀