Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Pre-ordered Black Arrow Prospero X-3 batch 1  (Read 1589 times)
MANofthePEOPLE (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 01:11:31 PM

Hi guys!

I pre-ordered a Black Arrow X-3 and got cold feet shortly there after. I also would like to do some trading with BTC instead of mining.

Ordered it 14th december so it is on batch 1 (shipping february). It is paid in full ($6028 including shipping) although with customs fees it will end up costing me $7,5k which is the minimum I want for it. I will try to change shipping adress to yours and if possible you will get full control of the account. If it's not possible I will send it as soon as I get it without unpacking it. I am located in Stockholm so if you rather fly in and pick it up that is possible as well. I can meet up outside of Sthlm if you are flying with Ryanair too.

I very much prefer bitcoins as payment but can do skrill (moneybookers) as well.

Write here or PM me.
MANofthePEOPLE (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:57:25 PM

I thought there would be more interest in this to be honest.

BTC12,5 if we keep it in escrow?
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 09:49:45 PM

Have you read about them in the forums lately? Take a look and you might see why there isn't much interest..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
MANofthePEOPLE (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 10:08:36 PM

Have you read about them in the forums lately? Take a look and you might see why there isn't much interest..

Yes, I have probably read every post. I haven't seen a single post doubting delivery. What people (including myself) have complained about is their lack of support.
MANofthePEOPLE (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:26:01 PM

BTC10? If not I will mine with it or try to sell it once it arrives
jtoomim

Activity: 818
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 06:38:35 PM

There might not be doubts about whether they deliver, but there certainly are doubts about when they will deliver. Hashfast taped out early September, and is just now shipping, about 110 days later. Cointerra taped out early November, and isn't expected to ship until late January at the earliest, about 80 days later. February 24th is only 50 days away, and Black Arrow still hasn't taped out.

Hosting bitcoin miners for $65 to $80/kW/month on clean, cheap hydro power.
http://Toom.im
jerem2398

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:29:53 AM

Well if you end up not shipping to your address you wont be paying those customs lol, I am partly interested but 10 btc is a bit insane especially since I expect btc to hit 2k per coin within the next 2 months easily. I have the ability to use this rig at a college dorm room with extremely high speed ethernet and electricity completly free so maybe we can work out some sort of deal.
MANofthePEOPLE (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:10:37 PM

Well if you end up not shipping to your address you wont be paying those customs lol, I am partly interested but 10 btc is a bit insane especially since I expect btc to hit 2k per coin within the next 2 months easily. I have the ability to use this rig at a college dorm room with extremely high speed ethernet and electricity completly free so maybe we can work out some sort of deal.

Yea BTC was $150 lower when I wrote 10. Probably selling it for BTC7.65 today unless someone wants to bid higher.

I just want to do a trade as fast as possible because I want to be able to sell and buy at a lower point if it does go down again.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 10:45:16 PM

There might not be doubts about whether they deliver, but there certainly are doubts about when they will deliver. Hashfast taped out early September, and is just now shipping, about 110 days later. Cointerra taped out early November, and isn't expected to ship until late January at the earliest, about 80 days later. February 24th is only 50 days away, and Black Arrow still hasn't taped out.

never thought of that, unless Black Arrow is just keeping mom.

wonko

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:49:21 PM

You guys are forgetting that cointerra is located in the US and Black Arrow is literally located IN the building the hosts the assembly line for the boards.  The second they get the chips they have unlimited assembly at their disposal (and in the meantime all their lines are cranking out bitfury devices).  cointerra and hashfast have a lot of middlemen that black arrow doesn't have, the other consquence of that is poor customer support on BA's part.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: