Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ezzocard.com is scam  (Read 615 times)
anonymousx (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:39:37 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 06:46:37 PM by anonymousx

UPDATE 11/9/2019 - Ezzo card is delivered better than last year they improved so much, this is legit and good and I hope they last longer and improve more, also they refunded me for the last year card which is good, thank you very much.

UPDATE: 2019 4th Nov, I purchased a new card and it was smooth and working 100%, I only now need to get refund of my last year card and I contacted their support for that, lets hope they respond soon I will keep you updated.

-------------------------OLD THREAD FOR REFERENCE--------------
If you buy a credit card from this person you might as well just go donate your coins to a random address, he is a scammer and he will not give you anything and the site is not functional.

BECARFUL DO NOT BUY I WAS SCAMMED BY HIM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

If you buy a credit card from this person you might as well just go donate your coins to a random address, he is a scammer and he will not give you anything and the site is not functional.

There are virtually no anonymous bitcoin debit cards right now, so when you see these kind of sites offering you anonymous, prepaid solutions, you should be extremely wary. Most of them will get your money, and run with it.

Also, I took a glance at their rates, and it's just horrendous. Almost 20% markup even on the best priced cards, definitely not worth it. You can get much better rates on localbitcoins, selling for bank transfer.

This is why research should be always done on any purchase from a site that online, that you haven't used before. You can't trust a stranger to deliver on their promises all the time.
Ezzocard

Activity: 202
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

Hey, buddy, if you didn't receive the card, why you haven't contacted our support department for assistance? Send me personal message with the details of your payment. We will be glad to help you.

Virtual Credit Cards
Ezzocard

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

There are virtually no anonymous bitcoin debit cards right now, so when you see these kind of sites offering you anonymous, prepaid solutions, you should be extremely wary. Most of them will get your money, and run with it.

We provide cards which can be used with any name and any billing address. We also do not require your personal info when you buy VCC. So, our customers stay fully anonymous.

Also, I took a glance at their rates, and it's just horrendous. Almost 20% markup even on the best priced cards, definitely not worth it. You can get much better rates on localbitcoins, selling for bank transfer.

If you can buy the same cards at better prices, do it. We can not force you to buy our cards.

Virtual Credit Cards
Ezzocard

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 04:03:39 AM

Dear Anonymousx,

Please reply us here or by email so we would be able to help you. We need some information from you to resolve your issue with receiving Virtual card. Please reply to our messages. We will be glad to help you.

Virtual Credit Cards
VonSeed

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:28:29 AM

Dear Anonymousx,

Please reply us here or by email so we would be able to help you. We need some information from you to resolve your issue with receiving Virtual card. Please reply to our messages. We will be glad to help you.

Hey Ezzocard, please check the email.

I wrote to you. Bought 5$ card.
amfescnaic

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:54:25 AM

i bought 5$ prepaid virtual credit card with 12.99$ worth in bitcoin, he said that will work with paypal.
Paypal have locked my account. I put the same address on paypal and credit card.
Don't buy these craps.
Proof: https://ibb.co/VCcSCdb
Ezzocard

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 09:04:28 AM

Dear Anonymousx,

Hey Ezzocard, please check the email.

I wrote to you. Bought 5$ card.

Dear VonSeed,

I'm pretty sure that your card has been provided, if not then let me know please. I just want to ask you to contact us using our official thread or official communication channels. We don't not check threads like this everyday. Thank you.

Virtual Credit Cards
Ezzocard

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 09:50:47 AM

i bought 5$ prepaid virtual credit card with 12.99$ worth in bitcoin, he said that will work with paypal.
Paypal have locked my account. I put the same address on paypal and credit card.
Don't buy these craps.
Proof: https://ibb.co/VCcSCdb

Dear amfescnaic,

Thank you for your feedback and screenshot. As I see you linked our Virtual card in UK PayPal account. We always inform customers who are going to use our virtual cards with UK PayPal that UK PayPal asks for ID verification according to local laws, after virtual card is linked in account and confirmed. This is what happened in your case. Our cards works perfectly with PayPal and can be used for verification almost all PayPal accounts and for payments through PayPal. 

Virtual Credit Cards
CodeAndCoins

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 08:57:08 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2019, 02:25:42 PM by CodeAndCoins

I paid them yesterday (2019-08-24) but they didn't give me a virtual VISA card. I try to contact them with their email, from a chatbox on their website, and also send them a private msg from bitcointalk but I did not get any response. So don't trust this guy.
Ezzocard

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 10:16:43 AM

I paid them yesterday (2019-08-24) but they didn't give me a virtual VISA card. I try to contact them with their email, from a chatbox on their website, and also send them a private msg from bitcointalk but I did not get any response. So don't trust this guy.

Dear CodeAndCoins, we would like to inform you and all other BitcoinTalk memebers that Ezzocard Live Support is available on a regular basis 6am-3pm GMT Monday - Friday.
If you send a request to our support on Friday evening or on Saturday or on Sunday, the request will be processed on Monday. This is what happened in your case.

I've sent you a personal message regarding your order. If our support hasn't reached you yet, please let me know. I will be glad to help you.

One more recommendation for everyone who orders cards on our website. Please enter your email address on the order confirmation page. In case of Internet connection failure and non-issuance of the card automatically, we will send the card to your e-mail address on the next business day.

Virtual Credit Cards
CodeAndCoins

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 11:06:22 AM

I take my words, I got Virtual card but it was a bit expensive.
Ezzocard

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 01:55:35 PM

I take my words, I got Virtual card but it was a bit expensive.

Great! Thank you.

Regarding our prices we would like to pay your attention to the fact that we are not a bank. We provide service of instant virtual cards which have/possess the following advantages:

a) Instant delivery

b) It's fully anonymous (We don't require ID verification. Our Virtual Cards can be registered with any name and any billing address. )

c) You can use anonymous methods of payments to buy VCC.

I do not think you can find a cheaper service with the same advantages and the same level of reliability.

Virtual Credit Cards
Kuchiko

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:17:53 AM

Hello,
Ezzocard is NOT a scam. I just bought a $10 card from them. I was a little bit apprehensive after being scammed by (exchangeinstant.com) see my addition to this -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156669.0 thread.

I needed a credit card to verify my identity to lease a server.

My experience could not have been smoother. I paid by bitcoins, got my card as soon as my bitcoins transactions got two confirmations.
If you are complaining about the price, it is very wrong to label a service a scam. The prices are a little high but you are paying for the convenience. Try to get a card through any online bank and they will KYC your ass to kingdom come.

I am happy the service exists. If you live outside the US and the EU, you have no idea how difficult some transactions you guys take for granted are for us.
I would vouch for this guys any day.
anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:06:11 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 08:37:58 PM by anonymousx

UPDATE: Got the card, their services are automated now and better than last year, but now only waiting for refund of last year card.
-------OLD THREAD for reference -------
I don't know what the * people are talking about, I never received my card since 2018, and I purchased another card today and still didn't receive it yet, I am giving them another chance, but I demanded refund of my last year card that I STILL DIDN"T GET YET, and all I got was emails of apologizing, last year when I purchased the card I got no email from them, clearly their website was broke, it only told me order confirmed, it's their job to search invoices with my email and find it and give it to me, but they demand me to tell them the invoice ID!!! when I clearly got no emails from their broken system, this time I also didn't get an email from them!!! but thanks god this time they use coinpayment so I have a proof.
Hello,

Thank you for using CoinPayments.net! To complete your checkout with ezzocard, send 0.00141000 BTC to 3xxxxR within 8 hours, 30 minutes (make sure you leave enough time to get 2 confirms before the time limit!).

Note: Some of the Qt-based wallets only let you enter 6 digits past the decimal point; if the last 2 digits of your total aren't 00 you will need to round up to the 6th decimal place.

You can view the status of this payment or leave feedback for the seller for the next 30 days at xxxx

If you were logged in to your account, you will also be able to view the status at xxxxxxx

For your reference your payment ID is CPDK2V1CWHRRJXWKJPLGPMP8KF

I don't know why I keep giving money to them but I have no choice, I can't find any working VCC site, I hope that they deliver my order because they scammed me last year and hope they refund my last year card!
Ezzocard

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 07:47:11 AM

Hello,

Thank you for using CoinPayments.net! To complete your checkout with ezzocard, send 0.00141000 BTC to 3xxxxR within 8 hours, 30 minutes (make sure you leave enough time to get 2 confirms before the time limit!).

Note: Some of the Qt-based wallets only let you enter 6 digits past the decimal point; if the last 2 digits of your total aren't 00 you will need to round up to the 6th decimal place.

You can view the status of this payment or leave feedback for the seller for the next 30 days at xxxx

If you were logged in to your account, you will also be able to view the status at xxxxxxx

For your reference your payment ID is CPDK2V1CWHRRJXWKJPLGPMP8KF

I don't know why I keep giving money to them but I have no choice, I can't find any working VCC site, I hope that they deliver my order because they scammed me last year and hope they refund my last year card!

Hello,

Your order has been provided by our system and your previous payment was fully refunded. Sorry for the inconveniences and thank you for your trust!

Virtual Credit Cards
anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:45:52 PM

UPDATE 11/9/2019 - Ezzo card is delivered better than last year they improved so much, this is legit and good and I hope they last longer and improve more, also they refunded me for the last year card which is good, thank you very much.

UPDATE: 2019 4th Nov, I purchased a new card and it was smooth and working 100%, I only now need to get refund of my last year card and I contacted their support for that, lets hope they respond soon I will keep you updated.

-------------------------OLD THREAD FOR REFERENCE--------------

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: