Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ████ HEAVILY TRADED ████ Rapecoin ████ Proof of rape / Scrypt N / DGW ████  (Read 19772 times)
ipoomyself

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:23:52 PM

will antminers work with this?

is it convertable to bitcoin,litecoin etc

if so im in
ShroomGod

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:41:41 PM

will antminers work with this?

is it convertable to bitcoin,litecoin etc

if so im in

I'm in as long as I can get the damn wallet to work. To hell with the PC Nazi's... I say leave it as RAPEcoin, not Rap-e.
akaCash

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

I learn fast :)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

Even for a world full of shit-coin clones this is stupid. Anyone that mines this is a complete moron as no exchange will every list it. If you can't see this for what it is then you deserve to get took. You should be insulted that the OP thinks so low of you people that someone would think it wise to even try such a money grab.

Any donations greatly appeciated!
BTC = 12aSS1d7Sy6MQDmxSZ59kK5uhVL8UjuKdR
LTC = LLoxWcXWwnnJ5Mo6xQpFuZcodLyyBxoorf
dwolfx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:13:01 PM

First off, there is a typo in the first sentence of the OP "Rap Victims"?
2nd , This coin is stupid, yea, because women who get raped need crypto currency, that will solve all their problems. . . why not just setup a website that TAKES other forms of crypto currency with the intention of funding support groups/clinics?

That would be the logical thing to do! but no . . . pretty fucked up IMO people trying to make money off of these stupid coins based on victimization of people, what do people do ? sit around all day and think shit like "You know what? we can get people to buy crypto currency if we stamp a sticker of a raped woman on it!"
cmon seriously...

Leetpools!
ShroomGod

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:55:38 PM

2nd , This coin is stupid, yea, because women who get raped need crypto currency, that will solve all their problems. . . why not just setup a website that TAKES other forms of crypto currency with the intention of funding support groups/clinics?

That would be the logical thing to do! but no . . . pretty fucked up IMO people trying to make money off of these stupid coins based on victimization of people, what do people do ? sit around all day and think shit like "You know what? we can get people to buy crypto currency if we stamp a sticker of a raped woman on it!"
cmon seriously...

I agree that it would be a great idea to have a crypto-currency that supports rape victims or a crypto-fund that does so. I wish i had the skills do do such a thing. Within this infinite universe there is a ying for every yang.
You cannot stifle the free speech of someone be cause you think it's in bad taste or disagree.
Have you also considered the fact that laughter is one of the most powerful healing mechanisms on the planet, especially in the face of tragedy... there is a fine line.
eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:21:55 PM

Even for a world full of shit-coin clones this is stupid. Anyone that mines this is a complete moron as no exchange will every list it. If you can't see this for what it is then you deserve to get took. You should be insulted that the OP thinks so low of you people that someone would think it wise to even try such a money grab.

https://comkort.com/post/20_04_coins

It's just about to get listed on an exchange. I guess the rebranding worked. There is no sanity in the alt-coin world.
crunchynut (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:50:20 PM

i is deeply amused.

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
Bitmonedo

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:23:47 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 10:53:52 PM by Bitmonedo

Who's in for ████ Coin?  Shocked
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:55:37 PM

cmon seriously...

I agree that it would be a great idea to have a crypto-currency that supports rape victims or a crypto-fund that does so. I wish i had the skills do do such a thing. Within this infinite universe there is a ying for every yang.
You cannot stifle the free speech of someone be cause you think it's in bad taste or disagree.
Have you also considered the fact that laughter is one of the most powerful healing mechanisms on the planet, especially in the face of tragedy... there is a fine line.

I disagree with this entirely. Do you really think any organization that deals with rape victims is going to want to be associated with some cryptocurrency that's run by a bunch of people posting jokes about how rape is funny and making memes and cartoon logos and pictures about it? If this is in fact a real coin and wasn't just a complete joke then it goes right up there on the shitcoin list with such amazing coins as MH370.
COMKORT

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 07:48:25 PM

Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:33:27 PM

Not a good image for your exchange there buddy. How can you support this crap.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
crunchynut (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:46:51 PM

great news. am going to buy some rapecoins while they are cheap.

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
crunchynut (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:31:02 PM

Luke, I have news from your Father - it was an accident!

RapeCoin needs new super-logo as all coins, so I announce the logo contest.

There is the link to special thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582911.0!

Logo contest will be ended May, 12 at 00:00. After that our community will vote for favorites (I will create a vote) and a decision will be made in 24 hours.

Reward for winner is 2 RAP! Today 2 RAP is approximately equal to 0.001 BTC.

Ready, steady, go!

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
ShroomGod

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:45:16 AM

I'm drunk as hell & working on the most VILE coin logo! I hope it works. Wait & see  Tongue
The wallet is still a mess by the way. I can't even get it to run on my computer.... but I am still very supportive of RAPEcoin.
snogcel

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:27:06 AM

great news. am going to buy some rapecoins while they are cheap.

price going up, 25% increase today - better get in quick

XuvjV4aazgZhcfAj1KRgFnTok1pZZw6Ewu
ShroomGod

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:11:30 AM

My idea is a rape scene, with the words... "She shouldn't have listened to RAP!"
ShroomGod

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:29:24 AM

Hold your horses, these things don't happen overnight!
ShroomGod

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:47:49 AM

You're right. I should take some LSD in order to do this correctly.
varunsin

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:56:45 AM

RAP and RAPE are two different words with a whole different environment.

one doesn't simply type RAPE and pronounce RAP.
ShroomGod

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:57:21 AM

I was messing around with GIMP, but not really getting what I wanted. I'll take some this weekend & see what I come up with... Ha!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: