Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pool] HashBros Private Alpha [Multi][Profit Switch][Transparent]  (Read 18965 times)
Sovietaced (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:57:55 PM

Sorry if this has been asked/answered in this thread already.

Has anyone actually mined with this pool for a few days consecutively yet?  My account has been approved but I haven't pointed my miners here yet.  Wanted to get an idea of what the payout/MH/s is currently. 

If you're looking for an awesome reliable pool to mine in RIGHT NOW, dont try ours. We've been up for a day and a half and we're working out big bugs.

I appreciate the honesty.  I have a fairly large investment in my equipment and I want to make the most out of my hashpower.

I will send some power your way in a few days.

Thanks, glad you understand.
Diamonds13

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:58:48 PM

Has anyone actually mined with this pool for a few days consecutively yet?  My account has been approved but I haven't pointed my miners here yet.  Wanted to get an idea of what the payout/MH/s is currently. 

I've been mining there for 1 day and a half with 5.2Mh/s but the payout is still not shown correctly. I think we'll have some news tomorrow.

I have yet to fix deposits/trading which is no trivial ordeal. The estimates are wrong, but you will be paid for your work no matter what. I have histories of every single users shares.

When do you think we'll have the right estimations/amount ? less than a week ?

Thanks for the answers by the way. Usually we have to wait for days to get them Smiley
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:00:00 AM

I've been mining there for 1 day and a half with 5.2Mh/s but the payout is still not shown correctly. I think we'll have some news tomorrow.

I have yet to fix deposits/trading which is no trivial ordeal. The estimates are wrong, but you will be paid for your work no matter what. I have histories of every single users shares.

Thanks for the answers by the way. Usually we have to wait for days to get them Smiley

Im going to work heads down for probably 8 hours tonight, so tonight lol
Diamonds13

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:40:20 AM

Im going to work heads down for probably 8 hours tonight, so tonight lol

Wow. Prepare the energy drink then !

Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:10:33 AM

Deposits/Trading code finished, now time to test it. Also did a done of refactoring.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:37:37 AM

ijust want to know ,can i get the pay ?
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:38:47 AM

Re-auditing right now. You will get a notice on your dashboard with a link to payout.
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:46:04 AM

Actually, i'm going to code it up right now and I want you to test it.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:40:44 AM

yes , i find it ,but when i click the "get paid" ,that is no working ,can u check it ?thans
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:41:28 AM

yes , i find it ,but when i click the "get paid" ,that is no working ,can u check it ?thans

Just give me a couple moments, I'm not done
nauticatom

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:15:29 AM

Hey there, I am still waiting for my account to be activated, I know you have more important things to do, so when you get around to it, mind activating it? I signed up as soon as you posted it on reddit. id like to send some hash your way when you are ready.
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:17:05 AM

Hey there, I am still waiting for my account to be activated, I know you have more important things to do, so when you get around to it, mind activating it? I signed up as soon as you posted it on reddit. id like to send some hash your way when you are ready.

The reason we have not been letting that many people in is because the site isn't 100% stable. For instance, I am paying out BTC to everyone right now but I had to do an audit because our transaction code had a bug. Do you understand that this experience is not representative of the final product by any means? If so, I will enable you.
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:19:13 AM

Those with payouts can now redeem their BTC, if it's more than .00005
jorgb

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:23:38 AM

Seems to work!

Website is much faster then yesterday, good job!
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:26:32 AM

Seems to work!

Website is much faster then yesterday, good job!

We did a bunch of optimization and theres more to go, I will be testing the new trading engine tomorrow as well. Auditing may have to continue while things are not 100% stable.
nauticatom

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:32:51 AM

I know you have alot going on , thats why I said you have better things to do, ill be glad to wait, I just wanted to make sure I didnt miss the boat, thats all. I signed up pretty early, im absolutely fine with waiting.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:48:08 AM

Signed up, and I do understand that the state of the site now is a "test" and does not represent the final quality/features of the pool.

Could you activate me? Same username as here.

Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:50:28 AM

Signed up, and I do understand that the state of the site now is a "test" and does not represent the final quality/features of the pool.

Could you activate me? Same username as here.

As you wish.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:01:28 AM

Created a worker, but was unable to set a worker password and can't find where to do that.  Also, in my worker settings it says profit switching is OFF for my worker. How do I set these values? I'd rather have profit switching turned on before I start.

Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:05:46 AM

Created a worker, but was unable to set a worker password and can't find where to do that.  Also, in my worker settings it says profit switching is OFF for my worker. How do I set these values? I'd rather have profit switching turned on before I start.

Right now profit switching is forced, also there is no need for a correct password, you can use whatever you like.

We have been so focused on the platform that we havent made a getting started guide yet, it will come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: