Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:14:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pool] HashBros Private Alpha [Multi][Profit Switch][Transparent]  (Read 18965 times)
Sovietaced (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:07:47 AM

Just added Earthcoin and Stablecoin! Doing some heavy preparation for beta, cleaning up code and trying to push out some final features.
Aiwanei

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:20:26 PM

On the "your latest round" id 1305 is constantly on the list even though i have participated about 100 rounds since then.

How about now?

It is still on the list for me.
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:30:45 AM

On the "your latest round" id 1305 is constantly on the list even though i have participated about 100 rounds since then.

How about now?

It is still on the list for me.

Looking into this now.

Also, FYI we just added support for direct deposit / not auto trading.
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:02:53 AM

Automatic redemptions pushed, as well as much less confusing auto redemption thresholds.
Aiwanei

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:56:22 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 02:17:52 PM by Aiwanei

Automatic redemptions pushed, as well as much less confusing auto redemption thresholds.

I like the less confusing auto-payout interface, though I often run my browser in a smaller window (make it around the size of 1280x1024 so I can multitask with other windows around it) and the text boxes are looking kind of funky.  I have attached an example

https://i.imgur.com/geinVJm.jpg
HashBrosB

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 05:59:44 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 06:21:21 PM by HashBrosB

I like the less confusing auto-payout interface, though I often run my browser in a smaller window (make it around the size of 1280x1024 so I can multitask with other windows around it) and the text boxes are looking kind of funky.  I have attached an example

We'll get that fixed in a bit. Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: It is fixed now!
jorgb

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:58:41 PM

Things look good! Hopefully in a few days BETA so we get more hash power  Wink
Aiwanei

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:22:20 PM

Still seems somewhat off depending on how wide I make my window, it is almost like a 1px difference can make it messed up versus good looking still.  I just took some screencaps and measured the width of the screen to see when this cutover point is, and it was fine looking at 1199px and not fine at 1201px, so 1200px seems to be the magical number where there is still an issue.  I know you have designed the site to be reactive to the size of the window, and so it must have something to do with that.

Image at 1201 pixels wide: https://i.imgur.com/xVlPtuY.png
Image at 1199 pixels wide: https://i.imgur.com/nWmP8fJ.png
HashBrosB

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 07:46:21 PM

Still seems somewhat off depending on how wide I make my window, it is almost like a 1px difference can make it messed up versus good looking still.  I just took some screencaps and measured the width of the screen to see when this cutover point is, and it was fine looking at 1199px and not fine at 1201px, so 1200px seems to be the magical number where there is still an issue.  I know you have designed the site to be reactive to the size of the window, and so it must have something to do with that.

Nice detective work. I made some more tweaks, how does it look now?
Aiwanei

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:07:12 PM

Nice detective work. I made some more tweaks, how does it look now?

Seems like that fixed it, can't replicate the issue any longer.
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:28:05 PM

Things look good! Hopefully in a few days BETA so we get more hash power  Wink

Getting very close, we are ready to scale but want to let things run for a bit to make sure there are no bugs.
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:45:20 AM

Anyone interested in donating hash for a couple days before beta to bump up hash rate a bit?
iarsenaux

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:15:48 AM

Anyone interested in donating hash for a couple days before beta to bump up hash rate a bit?

When you say "donating hash for a couple of days" does that mean that the works of my hardware will never be paid or it will get paid once everything is going smooth? If the answer is the second i'll be glad to join in. iarsenaux currently @ #368
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:18:02 AM

When you say "donating hash for a couple of days" does that mean that the works of my hardware will never be paid or it will get paid once everything is going smooth? If the answer is the second i'll be glad to join in. iarsenaux currently @ #368

It means that you will get paid for all your work but it will probably not be as profitable as competitors. LOL we would never just take everyones hashes. Just accepted ya.
iarsenaux

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:02:18 AM

It means that you will get paid for all your work but it will probably not be as profitable as competitors. LOL we would never just take everyones hashes. Just accepted ya.

Alright thanks. I'll just restart my comp as all that i am getting are stales.
kab

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:05:42 AM

I'm happy to point my miner at the pool for a couple of days. I think it was kb40  #844
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:07:08 AM

Odd.
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:08:21 AM

I'm happy to point my miner at the pool for a couple of days. I think it was kb40  #844

Appreciate, and feel free to be very vocal about complaints or things that we can improve. Take a node at the faq before doing that though Smiley
kab

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:23:06 AM

Appreciate, and feel free to be very vocal about complaints or things that we can improve. Take a node at the faq before doing that though Smiley

Thanks! I am up and mining, I will have a play with the interface tonight
iarsenaux

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:47:05 AM

Odd.

Maybe its my net or a problem on my cgminer. Gpu 1 displays the effect of config on gpu 2 on my cgminer. Weird.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: