Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Mining Parts | Dual PSU | Powered PCIe Riser Cables 24cm World Wide  (Read 12947 times)
Tomtheman2 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Litecoinminingparts.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 02:50:04 PM

Hi all,

My name is Tom, I represent Litecoin Mining Parts. We are a small UK based company with a passion for Bitcoin and Litecoins. We have built both Bitcoin and Litecoin mining rigs and know a thing or two about the essential parts required.
Through a case of trial and error, we have managed to find the best materials for building mining rigs and have sourced only the highest of quality parts available on the market.

We currently offer 2 cables that can be used for Litecoin mining. These include the http://litecoinminingparts.com/shop/cables/powered-pci-e-extension-riser-cable-1x-to-16x-litecoin-bitcoin, Powered PCI-e Risers and http://litecoinminingparts.com/shop/cables/dual-psu-power-supply-adaptor-cable, Dual PSU Connector Cable.

Powered Riser Cables
Powered PCI-E risers cables are essential when building a Bitcoin or Litecoin mining rig so your motherboard does not get burnt out. Used by Bitcoin and Litecoin miners to rise the important graphics cards from their motherboard and space them out better for cooling and to enable more GPUs to be used.

It also allows you to connect your graphics card to any 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x PCI-E slots to make use of those slots you wouldn’t normally be able to use. By connecting your graphics card to the riser then to the power supply via a molex connector, you take the strain off the motherboard and prolong its life.

These are the long, 24cm model which will give you that extra stretch over the shorter cables enabling you to fit more GPUs on a rig!

Get your essential riser cables ASAP to start making the most of your Bitcoin or Litecoin mining rig.

http://litecoinminingparts.com, Buy your cables here

------------------

Dual PSU Adapter Cable
Enables the connection of two power supply units to a single motherboard.

Perfect for Litecoin and Bitcoin Mining rigs and Dual PSU gaming.

- Enables the addition of a second power supply unit to a PC
- Both PSU will be powered up by a single motherboard
- Use a second PSU to power multiple graphics cards
- High quality 24pin Connectors
- Long 30cm Length for added reach

Why buy a mega expensive PSU when you can join 2 cheaper ones together? With this simple adapter you can join the power of 2 PSUs into one.

http://litecoinminingparts.com, Buy your cables here

Shipping
Fast and safe shipping is an essential part of our business. We ensure only the quickest and safest delivery of your items.
We ship WorldWide, not only in the UK.

Affordable 1st Class Recorded delivery to UK residents and very fast international shipping. FREE delivery when you spend over £100.

Any questions, please contact us via the http://litecoinminingparts.com/contact-us, contact page.

Thanks,
Tom

Litecoin Mining Parts - Powered Extra Long PCI-e Risers - Dual PSU Cables - Fast World Wide Shipping - High Quality Cables
 - For 10% OFF all cables, Use the discount code iloveltc at checkout.
www.litecoinminingparts.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomtheman2 (OP)

Litecoinminingparts.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 10:20:55 PM

Bump, re-stocked.

Litecoin Mining Parts - Powered Extra Long PCI-e Risers - Dual PSU Cables - Fast World Wide Shipping - High Quality Cables
Hotsauce

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:54:28 PM

Do you only have 1X to 16X Risers? What about 16X to 16X, or can I use the 1X riser in a 16X slot?

How reliable are these risers, do you offer any sort of guarentee?

Lastly - do you ship to South Africa? Smiley
Tomtheman2 (OP)

Litecoinminingparts.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 09:21:17 PM

Do you only have 1X to 16X Risers? What about 16X to 16X, or can I use the 1X riser in a 16X slot?

How reliable are these risers, do you offer any sort of guarentee?

Lastly - do you ship to South Africa? Smiley

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. We currently only stock 1x to 16x risers as we believe these are all you need. They are neater and work better in our opinion.

Through a fair bit of demand, we are getting some 16x to 16x risers in stock soon but not for a few weeks.

We have sourced only the highest quality of cables so there should be no reason as to why they would fail. If they do however, we will replace, free of charge.

Shipping to South Africa is a definite, yes. We have fast World Wide shipping and your cables should be with you within 2-4 working days.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Tom

Hotsauce

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:12:59 PM

Hi Tom,

Placed an order for 2 risers on the 8th Jan and was just wondering if I could get an update on delivery, as it's been more than the suggested 2-5 working days?

Thanks! Looking forward to testing these bad boys out!
Tomtheman2 (OP)

Litecoinminingparts.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 03:29:38 PM

Hi Tom,

Placed an order for 2 risers on the 8th Jan and was just wondering if I could get an update on delivery, as it's been more than the suggested 2-5 working days?

Thanks! Looking forward to testing these bad boys out!

Hi,

Please message us via our website as we do not seem to get email alerts on the forums. Please mention your order number and I will look into this for you.

Kind regards,
Tom

cga

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:08:57 PM

Hello there,

We placed an order for 8 dual psu adapters 9 days ago on litecoinminingparts, paying online for the the products and for shipping within 5 working days. Since than, silence, we haven't received any news from them although we sent 2 mails asking about the shipping status. Therefore I forsee only 2 scenarios: either litecoinminingparts have a big problem with customer relationship, in which case I recommend you not to order from them, either they are scammers. For the second scenario I will recommend the forum administrators to suspend the accounts related to this site.

I really hope I'm wrong regarding the 2 scenario.

Thank you,
Cristian
Hotsauce

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:19:51 PM

Stay away from these guys.

I am convinced this was an elaborate scam from the get go.

Took forever to reply to my emails, was given stories about how I can't get a tracking number, local post office has no idea about the package almost 2 weeks after it was shipped. What a waste of time :/
ayub007

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:42:07 PM

hi i need raiser cables, do u ship to saudi arabia
Tomtheman2 (OP)

Litecoinminingparts.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 04:32:40 PM

Hi guys,

We have been replying to all of your emails and you are all sorted out. Unfortunately 2/400+ customers did not receive their items, hence the replies above. We reply to every email we receive within 24 hours.  

The original courier company we used did not provide tracking code but we have since changed our courier company and now have all items going out tracked with codes.

It was a mistake that has now been learnt from, we are back on track.

@ayub007, Yes we do ship to Saudi, tracked.

Kind regards,
Tom

mpmsvv

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:54:53 PM

Hi also place an order for two risers and one psu adapter on 21 January and until now I didn´t receive any answer. I sent an email 7 hours ago without any answer.
Tomtheman2 (OP)

Litecoinminingparts.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 06:22:27 PM

Hi also place an order for two risers and one psu adapter on 21 January and until now I didn´t receive any answer. I sent an email 7 hours ago without any answer.
Hi,

Please bare with us, we have been inundated with questions. We will get round to replying to everyone. But just to confirm, your package has been dispatched and your order number should be emailed to you soon.

Kind regards,
Tom

Hotsauce

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:57:18 AM

Hi,

Please bare with us, we have been inundated with questions. We will get round to replying to everyone. But just to confirm, your package has been dispatched and your order number should be emailed to you soon.

Kind regards,
Tom

Please respond to my PayPal dispute asap.

Can't wait to get out of this shady deal.
cga

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:20:43 AM

I recommend the people which are thinking about ordering from this guys to stay away from them. They promised 2 days ago to send us a shipping number, but as expected they did not send us any information. And that is not all, after our previous post here they answered to our emails and said that the order ''will be shipped''  Shocked by the end of the day without any explanation. So we payed for the products and rapid shipping and it took them 9 days to prepare the order and send it..... This is rotten somewhere..

Please, if you do not want to lose 200 bucks as I did, do not order from this guys. Everything about them is fake.

Order form established online store.

Cristian
mpmsvv

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:28:33 PM

Until now nobody provide me a tracking number and answer to my emails.
Be careful!!!
eleight

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:45:43 PM

I didn't get shipping number as there was no need for it - item arrived in few working days Grin I can recommend this seller.
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:51:50 PM

It took a while but I did get my cables eventually.

Tomtheman2 (OP)

Litecoinminingparts.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 05:37:03 PM

Hi guys,

Just to let everyone know, all packages sent from us will now be tracked and recorded so there will be no more going missing. This does mean a slight increase in postage costs but it is best for us and our customers.

Things are back on track.

Kind regards,
Tom

dmpotter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:31:42 PM

I wanted to add, I ordered and received 2 riser cables.

They appear to work just fine, just the white clip is a little flaky, I bent mine trying to get it back on. ( I don't blame the manufacture, just the ol' adage, don't force it or it will break)

Delivery took a little faster than expected, seeing how it was coming from UK to South Central Region, PA, USA.

I do like how they look well made and have a decent molex adapter and wires, I didn't even see the capacitor thing on other cables like this.

Other than the white clip, the only issue was I forgot to hook up the power cables to the hanging cards Smiley I guess I was a little excited to get them in place, so I focused on the cable and not the power, except the molex connector.

FWIW: ~ $40.00 for 2 including shipping for those who are wondering what the cost was total.

Dumb Question: Can I use them in a 4x full length slot?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: