Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks will trade cryptocurrency sooner than people think  (Read 213 times)
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:06:35 AM

Some people were dumping when all this talk of regulation took place late last year. However, this is needed so banks will adopt cryptocurrency and governments start to embrace it. When people realise the benefits involved, there will be a huge bull run as everyone rushes in
When it comes to that of the crypto currencies, you can expect anything to happen and that too at any moment. There are likely chances of this thing to happen but I think so that this will never happen until and unless the government declares the support of the crypto currencies as without the approval of the government, it will be very much difficult for the banks to make any such decision on their own.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

The only problem that hampers the whole process is security. Today, from all fraudulent activities with crypto currency, about 50% of stolen funds disappear forever. In general, there will be reliable protection, then the banks will start its turnover.
madcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

It's been a while since the banks start to invest in blockchain technology. However the banks continue to declare negative says on the crypto trade. I don't believe them, they are preparing.
kriptokraker

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

I wish it was true..but for now only such countries as Venezuela, Iran, Russia and others of the kind are implementing blockchain in their financial systems via central banks. Surprisingly, and at the same time not. I explain this to myself as an attempt of those countries to launder money and develop underground economy where common economic measures fail. But I wish people saw blockchain from another angle. Not as a means to mistreat people but to help. For example, Venezuela could use blockchain to provide transparent and honest elections, instead it chose to create that scam of El Petro. I wish that one day banks would really sell tokens not money but feels like first developed countries should take a lead and set an example
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

No not all of them. For some banks in some countries it will take longer for them to start being involved in cryptocurrency trading than it would be for others. For now there are some banks in some countries that are already using the blockchain technology but that is still a few number and even though I believe that all banks will eventually use them, I also know that it will take time.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

I am sure that the most banks are already trading cryptocurrencies, but they are not talking about it because they don't want to create too much fomo. Many people would rush into the market as soon as they hear that local banks are buying!
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:37:40 AM

Some people were dumping when all this talk of regulation took place late last year. However, this is needed so banks will adopt cryptocurrency and governments start to embrace it. When people realise the benefits involved, there will be a huge bull run as everyone rushes in

Better for the banking system to adopt blockchain technology and creating their own coin can be good preparation for a brighter future. Also government will regulate cryptocurrency if the banking system are showing interest about cryptocurrency. In the future, many banks will use this and those who first to adopt will go ahead from the others.

A better future of cryptocurrencies  will happen when they combined together trader of coins and banks employees hoping at last will became friends.
olya_n

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

It is very likely that many banks are already investing in crypto-currencies in small chunks. But they do it informally. Banks do not want to create this kind of hot news, because the price may rise. It is advantageous for them to make deals without unnecessary noise

I agree with you. Surely already many banks invest in crypto currency, but they do it all quietly.
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

I think it will be a great idea if banks trade cryptocurrency as it will move crypto community to a better place and it will become globally accepted because more people will show interest by investing in it as long as it has the government backing. This will also help to stabilize the price of some stable coin and help reduce the rate of scam in the system as they will need the endorsement of the government before they can be accepted.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

Its really happening. Financial institutions like banks will possibly invest on this since it gives more profit. They have all the funds to do so and its a good opportunity for them to collaborate it with banking services. Banking is going digital and probably cryptocurrency is one of the possible ways to do so.

Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

Banks and major players on the stock exchanges have long been ready to invest in Cryptocurrency. There are 2 factors that stop them.
1. There is no stability in the market. Fluctuations - 50% + 50% is a good earnings, but also huge risks. A less quiet market will attract major players.
2. There is no stable coin that would replace Fiat. Tether I don't take into mind at all since this property is holding a certain exchange. It's quite problematic to cash out large sums all the time if the market is not stable. There is no good alternative to keeping investment inside a cryptocurrency with a stable rate towards the dollar or the euro. It should be a popular coin, which is supported by all exchanges.

dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

This is looking at how people think ...))) But actually completely agree with the idea that banks will pick up the crypto currency and keep it in their accounts ...
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

It would be very cool if it was so, but do you understand what the problem is, I think that if the banks start doing this, they are obviously fools, because the use of the crypto currency already says that there will not be banks as a whole.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:05:21 PM

I am expecting banks to start crypto currency exchange activities soon too. There are a few banks developing the exchange, one of them is Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ in Japan.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:06:51 PM

As we can see now banks have already involved in the crypto world: close interaction with Ripple, blockchain transactions and so on.

nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

I get very happy when I hear  about this from any where. Its a too good that bank will trade cryptocurrency soon. I think many banks are very interesting in cryptocurrency.

oliviancool

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

Banks are desperate to influence the choice of investors and to convince the banks that it is still reliable and profitable. But I think that over time, the crypt will move to a new level and can completely replace the banks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: