Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:58:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING: all4btc scamming? dead?  (Read 703 times)
emba4 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:17:15 PM

i couldnt post in the main thread as im new (sort of) so had to post it here, sorry

maybe im being too quick to judge here as ive bought things through them before so i thought it was a pretty safe bet but i think ive thrown some btcs on the fire, i wanted to get another card for mining scrypt having spotted some 280xs at a cracking price new on ebay i punched in the item number and paid, my payment was confirmed but the order wasnt, then stock ran out so obviously as it was now impossible for them to buy it i emailed them, as yet i have had no reply at all from them. like i say maybe i havent given them enough time to recover after the festive period but also if they were closed they should have shut the site really. having read the other thread (which i should have read before) it sounds like im not the only one in this boat

so essentially this is a warning more than anything, just my opinion, im not sure if others have had any successful purchases off them in the last few weeks or any contact at all but from my experience id say do not order anything from them until they have sorted something out (im getting one of those feelings though, dont think ill be seeing those btcs again)
MonkeyDOH

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:10:47 AM

it's alright we won't order anything from them
jonanon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:13:10 AM

Thanks for the heads up.

Please keep us updated as to the resolution of this Smiley
all4btc

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 10:10:12 AM

Dear all4btc users,

we are sorry for this case, so we refunded the payment in full.

Our business works for the majority of order with a delay from a couple of hours up to one business day.

If you want to purchase auction items with low or one stock it might not be fulfilled because somebody else might be faster.

Please check our testimonials -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226891.new#new

Just a small minority of orders can not be fulfilled and If so we refund in bitcoin.

Thanks for the business,
All4btc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: