Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Write for CCN!  (Read 1914 times)
eatrader (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

The Crypto Analyst

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 06:05:36 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 10:24:03 PM by eatrader

CCN is committed to being the premier destination for all aspects of the virtual currency economy.  Breaking news, market analysis, merchant reviews and opinions are now invited to contribute to our site.

We are offering you the chance to make your information known to 200,000+ unique visitors per month.  And as an added bonus, the top three most viewed articles each week will be paid in the following order: 0.1 BTC, 0.02 BTC, and 0.01 BTC.  Exceptional writers may be offered a permanent spot on the CCN team.  If you have any questions you can contact thecryptoanalyst (at) gmail.com.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/write-for-bitcoins/
luqash3

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:11:35 PM

Thanks for sharing the vital news with us. Wow writing for CNN will be an honor for me thus I shall soon get ready to share with CNN where I may attain massive popularity as CNN has various loyal readers. And wish to get permanent seat in CNN
blacksails

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:51:34 PM

Thanks for sharing the vital news with us. Wow writing for CNN will be an honor for me thus I shall soon get ready to share with CNN where I may attain massive popularity as CNN has various loyal readers. And wish to get permanent seat in CNN
No, CCN, not CNN!
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 10:18:41 PM

No, CCN, not CNN!
Cheesy I guess that probably extinguished his excitement. Anyways, the offer sounds great, good luck to anyone with actual writing skills, unlike me.

EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 02:49:07 AM

No, CCN, not CNN!
Cheesy I guess that probably extinguished his excitement. Anyways, the offer sounds great, good luck to anyone with actual writing skills, unlike me.
I have to say this was an epic fail  Grin

eatrader (OP)

The Crypto Analyst

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 04:55:22 AM

Haha!  This forum has some funny characters.  Cool
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:31:06 AM

No, CCN, not CNN!

lol, he spelt it wrong 3 times. Must have been convinced the OP was talking about CNN for real. Epic oops!
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 11:22:02 AM

No, CCN, not CNN!
I have to say this was an epic fail  Grin
He hasn't even corrected his mistakes in the post though. Cheesy

Sir Lagsalot

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

The lion roars!

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:16:08 PM

LOL! This is not the 1st time. Come on, luqash3, you're watching too much TV.  Grin

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 12:15:39 AM

LOL! This is not the 1st time. Come on, luqash3, you're watching too much TV.  Grin
I think he use the brain's auto-correct feature: it just "corrects" it to the closest thing he's heard of. Grin

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:12:01 AM

Let's just say he's unlikely to get the job .... even though he clearly wants it. But I think he wants the CNN one, not the CCN Smiley
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 04:16:17 PM

Page Not Found? I was hoping to see if I could stay in first place.  Undecided

eatrader (OP)

The Crypto Analyst

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 10:24:27 PM

Page Not Found? I was hoping to see if I could stay in first place.  Undecided

Yes you are still in first!

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/write-for-bitcoins/
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:22:42 AM

If you write an article, do you get credited in any form e.g. does your name appear? Or is it only the bitcoin bounty for most viewed articles?
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 03:33:41 AM

If you write an article, do you get credited in any form e.g. does your name appear? Or is it only the bitcoin bounty for most viewed articles?
There is an "About The Author" section below the article, showing your username and biography. Smiley

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:14:35 AM

There is an "About The Author" section below the article, showing your username and biography. Smiley

OK, that's great!! When I get time I'll submit something. I used to write domain articles, bitcoin is far more interesting and varied Smiley
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:42:05 AM

CCN looks like a great source of information on digital currency. I will definitely contribute!
eatrader (OP)

The Crypto Analyst

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 08:20:10 PM

We are trying to build a platform for people to write solid crypto articles and reward performance.  Definitely submit an article and see if you can get to the top.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 08:12:37 AM

big stats.
200,000+ unique visitors per month

eatrader (OP)

The Crypto Analyst

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 07:01:18 PM

If you guys are interested, we would love to have your expert opinions.  PM me if you need assistance in how to do it.  The demand was solid last contest and we have decided to run another contest that will run through end of January...

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/01/13/ccn-contest/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: