Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sponsers needed for starcraft platinum player videos  (Read 809 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 10:32:27 PM

Hello bitcoin community my partner is a platinum player on starcraft II and is looking for sponsers for the posted youtube videos.
Options are:

*1BTC for intro advertisement
--starcraft battle begins, while players begin build orders i will announce our sponsers website or bussiness for 1-3 minutes

*2BTC for bottom of screen website advertisement
--same as above option except your website link shows at the bottom of the cideo throughout the entire thing.

I will be posting a link to the video unedited at around 7pm pacific time today on the 26th so you review the video.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Keninishna

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 03:30:08 AM

y no diamond/master/grandmaster?
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 07:05:56 AM

y no diamond/master/grandmaster?
We are starting on personal videos at the moment, then when people start sending their gameplay videos we will do others aswell. Also my partner who plays often doset have the best computer either so I'm told every instance of the game counts and if you glitch for even a split second you can potentially lose a mass of characters and lose the game so we are working on getting a website up and getting sponsors to get him a super computer and go up the ranks.

I'm no pro but I've certainly learned a lot from this kid and I'm sure others will learn some tips too.

Oh he didn't get to play tonight so links tommorow
Keninishna

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 07:33:51 AM

I know theres some pros who play on low settings, sc2 isn't that intensive of a game especially for only 1v1 battles. If he is actually good you could have him stream on teamliquid and he can put up ads in between games and he gets paid for the amount of viewers he has.
callmeivan

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:24:50 AM

I know theres some pros who play on low settings, sc2 isn't that intensive of a game especially for only 1v1 battles. If he is actually good you could have him stream on teamliquid and he can put up ads in between games and he gets paid for the amount of viewers he has.

Only people with a lot of viewers get a producer account from justin.tv.

A unknown platinum noob will not get a lot of viewers and can not make any money.
Keninishna

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:34:24 AM

Well thats why I said if he is actually good lol.
callmeivan

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:59:57 AM

If he would be any good he wouldnt be in the sucker league.  Grin
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 10:05:08 AM

He's gotten invites to paid tournaments he has turned them down, it sounded like he turned them down because he wants to get a good name out their in the tournaments or something... idk. I hope to have a video back from him soon I told him he can just send me the reply videos and I'll screen cast them myself and he wont have to worry about using a fast computer.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 12:03:11 PM

I'll just leave this here: http://www.own3d.tv/live

Top streamers make up to 60.000$ a year from their channels. You can also record locally and on their storage, process and download later, have IRC integration, stream spectated games, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: