Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Increase my bitocins.  (Read 3804 times)
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:09:12 PM

Hello,
    I only have 0.1 btc at the moment. Can anyone tell me how to use it to get more?

Thanx..

Trade it, you can double your bitcoin with it

Trading is not good for a newbie. I will just hold it and let it grow in value. In the mean time, I will accumulate more bitcoins.

ya trading must study first, but if the trading bitcoin it easier than trading altcoins. so that the newbie can directly do trading bitcoin,just enough to monitor the thread speculation or chart. but if trading altcoins is not yet feasible for a newbie, because it can be sloppy to buy coins and then lose.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:19:54 AM

The only things you could do are lending it to someone for profit or trading. By trading I mean sell it at a high price and buy more when the price drops.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:19:51 AM

The only things you could do are lending it to someone for profit or trading. By trading I mean sell it at a high price and buy more when the price drops.
Don't do lending because you can get scammed easily so it's not the right choice to make some profit.
Trading is best if you have some experience or even basic knowledge because it's safer than lending because you are the one who will take control for your own bitcoins and i think it's a good advantage to avoid being scam.
alplaxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:28:59 AM

Learn trading for you know the system, and gain more profit to increase your bitcoin do not engage your btc to gambling, it may loss what you save.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:40:19 AM

Trading takes time to learn and know about various strategies involved in grabbing good profit. As quoted by above mate lending seems to be good because if you find a trusted user and lend you'll get a reliable earning as well it won't end up in loss because before lending you'll getting a collateral.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:00:25 AM

Learn trading for you know the system, and gain more profit to increase your bitcoin do not engage your btc to gambling, it may loss what you save.
That's right learn trading especially altcoin trading because there are many opportunities that are waiting because it's easy to grow our bitcoin but one of the things that we need to remember is just buy cheap coins and then sell it for a higher price. I also do trading ever since when i was a newbie and it's really pay off and i can earn much more than what i can earn on investment or gambling.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 08:30:18 AM

Trading is great way to earn bitcoin but along with there are many innovative tools to earn bitcoins as I personally build two information sites especially related to bitcoin and getting good earning by selling adspaces. In this proccess need little investment but its has exponential potential.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:54:48 PM

yes maybe lending is much more secure because the funds that he have not too much, trading is have a risk to get losing with that's money and with that's money not enough to make a huge profit.

greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:08:20 PM

Hello,
    I only have 0.1 btc at the moment. Can anyone tell me how to use it to get more?

Thanx..

i doubt that you can double your bitcoins with trading only, in my opinion it is better to hold it and not even try increasing the amount of bitcoins, i think that the best option is holding if you want to earn
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:04:04 AM

Hello,

Thanx..

i doubt that you can double your bitcoins with trading only, in my opinion it is better to hold it and not even try increasing the amount of bitcoins, i think that the best option is holding if you want to earn
I can't blame you why you have some doubts about trading but if you ask me it's good way to double our coins especially altcoin trading because it's better than bitcoin trading because in altcoin trading there a lot of coins to choose and most of them are cheap now because of high price of bitcoin so why not to spend some coins from that 0.1 at least 0.025 and buy some cheap coins and keep it until the price increase.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:59:21 AM

Trading is great way to earn bitcoin but along with there are many innovative tools to earn bitcoins as I personally build two information sites especially related to bitcoin and getting good earning by selling adspaces. In this proccess need little investment but its has exponential potential.
Yeah,earning bitcoin in not only investing and making signature campaining,there are a lot of skills you can offer to people here,and they will pay  you for them.
For example,if you have good rank,well known account here you may start an escrow service,or look ppl who need's escrow.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0 check it out guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: