Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FranceBitcoin.com For Sale & Bitcoin.me SOLD For $10,000  (Read 2037 times)
Forexperiments

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 09:01:04 AM

For your information, "China Bitcoin" is searched 720 times per month

I'm not expert, but 1 search per hour doesn't seem that much

Magliette ed adesivi Bitcoin e criptovalute, spedizione gratuita in Italia Grin
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:19:10 AM

$10,000 is cheap for Bitcoin.me , whoever bought it can flip it right away for a premium

Dr Bloggood

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:40:42 PM

It isn't.
GnB

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:43:53 PM

Is that chinabitcoin one real? seems a little to good to be true to me lol
NeverLoseVision (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:48:09 PM

It isn't.

Well, while it's not a incredible number of searches, it's still leading the global "search query charts" for country-specific data. But, you have to put it in to context to comprehend the bigger picture and reality.

"China Bitcoin" as a search query (and industry) basically and recently arrived from "thin air" and is still in its infancy. You have to understand what it means from a local (and global) perspective as it relates to the real world of new media and marketing and the potential as a brand.

The suggested bid, PER CLICK, is $2.06 and is supported by the information, interest, and potential ROI, for the relevant and hot leads. As mentioned, the 156,000,000 (164,000 in quotes) archives or results within the Google platform is substantial.

To give a comparison in popularity:

"Dubai Tourism" = 224,000 (dubai is a city/state not country)
"Germany Wine" = 88,100
"South Africa Safari" = 199,000
"Australia Scuba Diving" = 24,500
"Ireland Pubs" = 14,000
"Jamaica Real Estate" = 146,000
"Peru Hiking" = 58,200
"Turkey Gold" = 168,000
"Canada Parks" = 96,000
"Iceland Banking" = 23,000
"Mexico Resorts" = 130,000
"Spain Nightlife" = 13,600
"Thailand Massage" = 99,700
"Zimbabwe Currency" = 84,900
"China Moneygram" = 5,570 !

It stacks up pretty damn good, I think you would now agree.

So, in closing, it's not about someone trying to turn "ChinaBitcoin[.com] in to the next $100 billion dollar IPO on Wall Street, but rather a country-specific marketing platform positioned as an exchange or wallet. It could become the official "China Bitcoin" foundation or group, or, developed as a local platform or marketplace for peer-to-peer Bitcoin trade. It could be a directory of all merchants accepting bitcoin or an online shopping mall exclusively for bitcoin. Or, it could be a marketing play for an ATM or Mining company targeting the "China Bitcoin" market. Either way, if you are looking to be a leader in the "China Bitcoin" market/vertical/sector/industry, there is no better brand available. As the industry grows, more and more entities are going to compete for these keywords within their meta data, online page content, and through their pay-per-click campaigns. FACT.
Dr Bloggood

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:21:29 PM

It isn't.

Well, while it's not a incredible number of searches, it's still leading the global "search query charts" for country-specific data. But, you have to put it in to context to comprehend the bigger picture and reality.

"China Bitcoin" as a search query (and industry) basically and recently arrived from "thin air" and is still in its infancy. You have to understand what it means from a local (and global) perspective as it relates to the real world of new media and marketing and the potential as a brand.

The suggested bid, PER CLICK, is $2.06 and is supported by the information, interest, and potential ROI, for the relevant and hot leads. As mentioned, the 156,000,000 (164,000 in quotes) archives or results within the Google platform is substantial.

To give a comparison in popularity:

"Dubai Tourism" = 224,000 (dubai is a city/state not country)
"Germany Wine" = 88,100
"South Africa Safari" = 199,000
"Australia Scuba Diving" = 24,500
"Ireland Pubs" = 14,000
"Jamaica Real Estate" = 146,000
"Peru Hiking" = 58,200
"Turkey Gold" = 168,000
"Canada Parks" = 96,000
"Iceland Banking" = 23,000
"Mexico Resorts" = 130,000
"Spain Nightlife" = 13,600
"Thailand Massage" = 99,700
"Zimbabwe Currency" = 84,900
"China Moneygram" = 5,570 !

It stacks up pretty damn good, I think you would now agree.

So, in closing, it's not about someone trying to turn "ChinaBitcoin[.com] in to the next $100 billion dollar IPO on Wall Street, but rather a country-specific marketing platform positioned as an exchange or wallet. It could become the official "China Bitcoin" foundation or group, or, developed as a local platform or marketplace for peer-to-peer Bitcoin trade. It could be a directory of all merchants accepting bitcoin or an online shopping mall exclusively for bitcoin. Or, it could be a marketing play for an ATM or Mining company targeting the "China Bitcoin" market. Either way, if you are looking to be a leader in the "China Bitcoin" market/vertical/sector/industry, there is no better brand available. As the industry grows, more and more entities are going to compete for these keywords within their meta data, online page content, and through their pay-per-click campaigns. FACT.

Yes, I agree. I know numbers like that and that's why I said it seems really cheap in the first place, above all the potential.

720 searches puts it back into perspective a bit for me and makes it more understandable why its running for that price. But still, like I said in the first place, seems like a really good price.

By "leading the global "search query charts" for country-specific data" you mean there is no "[name of country] Bitcoin" searched more for than "China Bitcoin"? Where do you get that data from?

Keywords in web-adresses are not as important anymore as they used to be, btw. Just saying.

emeraldforce

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:06:04 PM

I would have to agree that the domain names starting with /city/state/country+BITCOIN+ .com would have to posses great inherent value judging by the recent fact that out all of the 50 states, 40 have already been registered.

A couple of golden us domain name nuggets I found that are NOT registered yet are

pennsylvaniabitcoin.com

minnesotabitcoin.com

nebraskabitcoin.com

wyomingbitcoin.com

missouribitcoin.com

someone in the community who is interested should snap these up and make some coins for themselves developing or selling the domains.

For those not up to speed on this type of domain name speculation should google the term
"billboardable domain names".
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 09:08:53 PM

zyngacoin.com is available.
ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:15:27 PM

Some guys waste a lot of money buying domains. Look at this guys list!
http://btcock.com./

Forexperiments

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 01:46:37 AM

zyngacoin.com is available.

C&D letter coming in 1... 2... 3...

Magliette ed adesivi Bitcoin e criptovalute, spedizione gratuita in Italia Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: