Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2024, 02:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart contracts for issuing shares of bitcoin wallets?  (Read 809 times)
insouciant (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:28:41 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2014, 10:23:18 PM by insouciant

Hello forum.

I'm not exactly new to bitcoin, but I am new to bitcointalk. I have to make a substantial post to be able to post in other sections, so I'll share a neat idea I had.

Now, I'm not exactly sure about all of the technical details, but I'm pretty sure that when we have sophisticated smart contracts on the mastercoin distributed digital asset exchange, we'll be able to issue shares of wallets, so that the inputs to that wallet get automatically sent to the shareholder's wallets in proportion to their stake. Businesses could then put their profits into this kind of wallet to pay out dividends without having to incur nearly any cost!

Cool, huh? Absolutely feel free to take this idea and do anything at all with it without asking for my permission.

Cheeeeeeeeeers
versace

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:29:47 PM

i just wanna be able to post in the speculation threads ;~(
insouciant (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:39:23 PM

I'd speculate that you'll speculate in the speculation threads, before long!
Smileyftw

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:27:53 AM

yes it's a nice idea Grin anyways welcome on bitcointalk
IceFire

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:38:07 AM

BitHalo http://davtonia.com/halowiki/index.php?title=BitHalo_-_The_world%27s_first_smart_contracting_client seems to be doing just that; and even more. They even accept BlackCoin as an addition to the Bitcoins that you can trade in a smart way. Have you actually gotten any experience with them?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: