Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best project? Which one?  (Read 17151 times)
almanPeter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

In my opinion, Socratus is a very promising project for investment. Currently, it is on the stage of token private pre-sales. You should read about it to know more. You will be impressed. I really like their concept - a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paperwork. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits.
However, do not take everything for granted - you always should check everything by yourself Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:06:33 PM

What is the best project right now, regardless of Token or Coin price?

Things to look

Real use cases
Adaptibilty of the system
Why is that necessary?

there areva lotnof goodnprojects you might be interested in, so it is hard fpr me tomchoose a particular one, but maybe it is Qurrex. What do you think?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

In my opinion, Socratus is a very promising project for investment. Currently, it is on the stage of token private pre-sales. You should read about it to know more. You will be impressed. I really like their concept - a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paperwork. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits.
However, do not take everything for granted - you always should check everything by yourself Smiley

thank you for yohr poat, i have read abojt the project you mentioned and i must say it looks peretty promising in my opinion

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

In my opinion, ethereum is the greatest project of the cryptocurrency world so far. It is really innovative and I think it has changed many things in the cryptocurrency world by many good ICOs which are on ethereum platform.
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

There are lots of project right now so cant really say which will be the best but ethereum has been the most innovative project so far it is really interesting you can check it out.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:18:05 PM

All I see here is debates, we all support different coins for different reasons. but one thing I know for sure is this, any coin you believed in, stick with it and give it all your support and contribution
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:22:49 PM

The best projects are always in great demand. Because with the best project of course will also be a lot of people invest in it. I found many of the best projects and it really competes with others. Velix.ID is an incredible project I have ever come across. And become them with incredible token sellers.

hamza987 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

The best projects are always in great demand. Because with the best project of course will also be a lot of people invest in it. I found many of the best projects and it really competes with others. Velix.ID is an incredible project I have ever come across. And become them with incredible token sellers.

Yes but how do we know this project is best or not because it's not hard to build good WP but hard thing is planning and implementation, because if a team did not do according to plan then how do people belief in projects and to me i think main thing is good hype of project at start and little luck is important. And also good team
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

Things to look

Real use cases
Why is that necessary?

Streamity is one of the best.
They're open the ICO yet because they prefer to launch the system they build.
Because they're selling products, not finding investors to fund their project.
Come and join to streamity next month will be the ICO
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

Things to look

Real use cases
Why is that necessary?

You can buy EOS token in binance now because the price is at the low, around $10 per token.
EOS is a very well known coin in crypto holders, buy it before the price back to normal ( around $12-$14 )

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

I can advise you on the best crypt project that very quickly gaining popularity and trust of people and which will not deceive you. The project is called Socratus
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:25:54 PM

A lot of good projects , of course most of all I like ETH , the product is fully working , and of course with the projects at least for example the idea of ipsx I like.
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

Things to look

Real use cases
Why is that necessary?

it is hard to name the best project now, so i think there are a lot of them, it is justva matter for evsry single person to choosethe best
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:29:33 PM

A lot of good projects , of course most of all I like ETH , the product is fully working , and of course with the projects at least for example the idea of ipsx I like.
ethereum and bitcoin are great and i think they deserve a lot of good wprds, but they arenot the only ones who are very good
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

Things to look

Real use cases
Why is that necessary?

for me it is kind of useless to find one single the best project becaise there are so mzny of them and it is wrong to forget about it
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

ethereum and bitcoin are great and i think they deserve a lot of good wprds, but they arenot the only ones who are very good
they really are not, but i thinl that peopel are just so ised to the voew of the ethereum and bitcoinprojects, thatvis why they think so
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:14:39 PM
Merited by irfan_pak10 (1)

I'm going to be honest, I'm sponsored by the Fanchain project to say this, but I think it is truly one of the few projects these days with a use that can actually expand outwards and into the general populace at large. The long and short of it is that it allows for people to come together and stream, share, record, and do a plethora of other things related to sportscasting as a means of propagating their system and rewarding users for spreading the various sports-related content. You can essentially argue that it takes a lot of strain off of the traditional means of sports-related media and allows for people to spread and receive content that which really matters to them, and get rewarded with FANZ tokens for their efforts. This in turn is (planned) to let users purchase goods and services related to sports media, such as merchandise, along with other things. On top of it, it will be normally transactable and exchangeable, giving those currently entrenched in the community a reason to use it aside from just for sports stuff.

Quite an impressive project overall imo.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

I cannot be precise of the best project when it comes to ICO for now. But I am looking into two projects which seem to have a great potential for now. They are Hashrental LUHN coin and Multiversum MTV. I so much believe in them and I think one of them will turn out to be the best.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

I think now a lot of very promising projects, I want to mention Streamity, UService, Dataeum, there is an interesting asian projects CubeChain, Chozun, there are interesting mining from americans NODEhaven, but especially like the russian project AltairVR - virtual encyclopedia, you can see my signature for read about it more.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

Currently my vote will be for Litecoin Cash #LCC and Marinecoin MTC

These 2 tokens are considered low priced undervalued tokens to me and have huge potential for growth.

Especially with the change to earn more money from the trading platform of Marinecoin. It has real huge potential.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: