Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kreditz - Screenshots - Alpha test soon  (Read 9002 times)
ethernno (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:13:02 PM

UPDATE: Welcome to the weekend! We will work as hard as we can to get the alpha version. We really want some opnions outside us, maybe we are going in the bad direction and someone else could let us know the way to follow.

PoP seems to be a good thing, maybe even better than PoS. If we could get a good-balanced relation for the algorithm itself then our coin will have its sustainability guaranteed, so we are studying it carefully.

GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:22:58 PM

What is the meaning of the name Kreditz?
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:48:38 PM

Great job!

I saw your effort to bring us a great coin, rather than other scam, just asking for money only with some shit posts.

I am sure to involve in this coin and mine it!

ethernno (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:02:08 AM

Posted by: miramare

Great job!

I saw your effort to bring us a great coin, rather than other scam, just asking for money only with some shit posts.

I am sure to involve in this coin and mine it!

REAL Freeware programmers never ask for money. If the people use our software and they are happy with it, we of course will accept donations.

Posted by: GröBkAz

What is the meaning of the name Kreditz?

Kreditz = Credits, the name of the money in many, many futurists books and movies. Also, to avoid possible future copyright claims.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:09:42 AM

A word "Credits" can not be copyrighted, because its a word. Logo, brand and slogan can be copyrighted, but not word.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
uowcaaa

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:33:01 PM

I think we should add exchange module. Get rates from multiple trading platforms [USD / RMB ... / BTC / LTC].
The full force of the wave line network operator, the difficulty wave line module.
So that they are displayed on the wallet, instead of entering commands. Tongue
ethernno (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:26:42 PM

UPDATE:

Lets keep this thread clear and honest; we are having multiple issues with Kreditz:

- the system becomes out of memory when we try to hash (SHA-512) the messages (Huh)
- sometimes the RSA keys are not working properly. Probably there is something wrong in our own application.
- We want use only 16Kbits RSA keys, but it looks difcicult since they are hard to generate for most CPUs.

In the other hand, there are some good news too:

- Many bugs in the block generation fixed.
- RSA + ECDSA + 3DES security.

An pseudo-smart scrypt able to detect hack connections could be implemented if we finally can fix it.

Once again, thanks to everyone interested in Kreditz. Some one sent us a prototyoe logo, but we really dont liked it, and there are many other prioritys right now.

Keep tuned.
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:34:01 AM

Any news?
ethernno (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:07:12 PM

Holidays are over and now we have less time to work on kreditz.

This is an screeshot as how it looks until now.

http://s7.postimg.org/4kz25os2z/kreditz_160114.png

Needless to say that it is extremely complex to develop a new crypto that must be secure, stable, full functional and open source. Also, as we program we find bugs and have new ideas to implement, so the project becomes bigger and bigger.

We are including the debug console in the alpha so if testers have some issues to fix, they could do it themselves.

Thanks for your interest.

PS the SSL lock will not be shown in the release

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 09:06:29 PM

cpu only coin with pos that is future (less energy waste and more secure)

MiningCamp

Activity: 73
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:44:36 PM

it should be called Imperial Credit:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galactic_Credit_Standard
pyrofade

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:54:36 PM

Love the idea and the features! Many improvements over Bitcoin/Litecoin/PPC/XPM, etc.. Best of luck!
ethernno (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:44:32 AM

The bitcoin clones always fall into the same: they are useless, beyond serving as tools for speculation and for the enrichment of their pseudo-developers. Let's stop this plague, which is rapidly decimating the credibility of digital currencies. The new generation of crypto currencies need to jump out of the digital wallets: be easily usable in the real world.

The real innovation of Kreditz was being developed to overcome this barrier. To do this, we(expect)  include two main design issues: control over the price and tools to use in the real world.

More to come...

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 07:53:11 PM

any news ?) i hope it will be relised )

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:17:05 PM

Me too.
I think the devs are working hard on the code.
Last1212

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:59:06 PM

cpu only coin with pos that is future (less energy waste and more secure)
Well, GPU is more efficient, so you are wrong.

Some donate will be good))))))
LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:02:34 PM

Bump.. news>?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:36:41 PM

I have a suggestion that would come in handy if this currency hits mainstream and you can actually buy stuff with it. You know how pain in the ass it is to store your receipts when you buy stuff, so if the stuff breaks you find the receipt and go back to the store with the broken stuff and the receipt and demand they fix it or refund as long as you're within the warranty period? What if at the time of the purchase, when you go to the register in the super market, instead of them handing you a paper receipt, they send the receipt back to your Kreditz wallet, and the receipt is then safely stored in the p2p network / block chain forever? This would obviously mean that not every wallet must store the whole block chain, only parts of it - and could be too big of a challenge to program reliably.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: