Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOLUME  (Read 3386 times)
jasonjm

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 05:55:59 AM

yeah because everyone knows increasing price but declining volume is bullish.

you all greedy augustus gloops

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderCJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:22:51 AM

yeah wobber. What you have stumbled upon is an epic pump and dump. Everyone on this forum thinks they are smart enough to sell first when that day comes.

no one has really exited because it never crashes properly below the last high, as a new wave of speculators saves the day each time.

that same hardening of never selling crashes and never panicking will be the undoing of many, as when the big crash comes, they will hold all the way down.

PS bitcoin was never designed to be used as a currency. The people who designed it were smart enough to see the shortage of coins would lead to wild volatility. it was designed as a pump, benefiting the early adopters. Kind of a shame as eventually it has to implode on itself, leaving tears for the majority of holders.

Anyways the barriers to creating other crypto currencies is basically nothing, all you need is the idiots on the BTCE trollbox to start mining and off you go.

The spectacular bitcoin implosion is inevitable, just impossible to predict when. Need more people aboard the train first before we head off the cliff.

The real jasonjm, ladies and gents.  If this is such a scam, what the hell are you even doing here?
pbody

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:32:09 AM

I see serious price decline in December if you look at the day chart.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
jasonjm

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 08:42:17 AM

The real jasonjm, ladies and gents.  If this is such a scam, what the hell are you even doing here?

its a TOTAL f-in scam. I am here making money - speculating. Well maybe not more money, I made money, I might try make more if it crashes by buying in again, but I might not. See where it crashes to and for how long.

But its a total and utter scam (bitcoin and all the other coins). Not a single coin is designed in any other way but to enrich the early adopters at the expense of everyone else. If someone comes up with a coin that is sustainable and makes long term sense, I will buy in long term, but so far all I see is scam crap.

Would I put any of my life saving into bitcoin long term? not a chance.

All you kool aid drinking bitcoin cheerleaders can buy in and welcome your new 1000 overlords who hold more than 50% of all coins.

If any of you are one of the 1000 overlords, I congratulate you on your fortune, and wish you well in raping the millions of bagholders.
jasonjm

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 08:50:44 AM

yeah and since then volume has literally vanished, down 50% on all exchanges to 90% on some.....

so you have rising prices on vanishing volume.

here take a look at this "bullish" chart

http://imgur.com/E9uo5du

nothing is bearish for bitcoin on this forum. Oh yeah, i figured out why, everyone here is holding bitcoins, and counting on the next wave of "investors" to buy in so they can dump their coins at $10 000+ and then live like kings on the fiat.
T.Stuart (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:56:01 AM

its a TOTAL f-in scam. I am here making money - speculating. Well maybe not more money, I made money, I might try make more if it crashes by buying in again, but I might not. See where it crashes to and for how long.

But its a total and utter scam (bitcoin and all the other coins). Not a single coin is designed in any other way but to enrich the early adopters at the expense of everyone else. If someone comes up with a coin that is sustainable and makes long term sense, I will buy in long term, but so far all I see is scam crap.

Fuck me. If Hodling means this guy never gets another coin then I say Hodl!  Grin

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:59:15 AM

yeah and since then volume has literally vanished, down 50% on all exchanges to 90% on some.....

nothing is bearish for bitcoin on this forum. Oh yeah, i figured out why, everyone here is holding bitcoins, and counting on the next wave of "investors" to buy in so they can dump their coins at $10 000+ and then live like kings on the fiat.

You are just JEALOUS. Even if Bitcoin was a scam, if you had the balls to HOLD to 10k you would do it in a heartbeat. Your just in it for the $$$ anyway, as you have said over and over. The problem is you sold in the 400s because you have no balls. Now you hate the fact that Bitcoin is going to the fucking 5 figures without you.

The big boys from wall street are already moving in and your ass will have to go back to trading corn and other commodities hoping to make enough to pay the electricity bill.
jasonjm

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 09:06:22 AM

Fuck me. If Hodling means this guy never gets another coin then I say Hodl!  Grin

My only intention of getting more bitcoin would be if I could dump them on someone else at a higher price, so you safe whatever bitcoin does as long term I will always have zero bitcoins.
jasonjm

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 09:18:29 AM

You are just JEALOUS. Even if Bitcoin was a scam, if you had the balls to HOLD to 10k you would do it in a heartbeat. Your just in it for the $$$ anyway, as you have said over and over. The problem is you sold in the 400s because you have no balls. Now you hate the fact that Bitcoin is going to the fucking 5 figures without you.

The big boys from wall street are already moving in and your ass will have to go back to trading corn and other commodities hoping to make enough to pay the electricity bill.

I have never ever said I am here to do anything but make money out of bitcoin. If you told me with a 100% guarantee that if I bought bitcoin tomorrow at 800 and in 2 months it would be 1600 I would go all in, tomorrow.

I still think its a total scam either way

BTW I am still mining away, stupid litecoins, selling them every single day, to people who want spend good money on garbage - with free electricity in data centers I might add.

And yeah I have an agenda, try make more money out of bitcoin if possible. At least I am honest about it, unlike everyone else who goes around promoting bitcoin as digital jesus, when all they want to do is get rich and really don't give a rats ass about bitcoin other than the fact it could make them rich.

and unless volume picks up, odds are extremely high bitcoin crashes again - since the title of this thread is VOLUME. lets see how it plays out

Zarathustra
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:45:40 AM

And yeah I have an agenda, try make more money out of bitcoin if possible.

Yes, but you can't. You sold instead to hold. You are the loser, we are the winners. No winners without losers.
thaaanos

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:22:24 PM

And yeah I have an agenda, try make more money out of bitcoin if possible.

Yes, but you can't. You sold instead to hold. You are the loser, we are the winners. No winners without losers.

OMG
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:39:58 PM

If someone comes up with a coin that is sustainable and makes long term sense, I will buy in long term, but so far all I see is scam crap.

What would make long term sense in your mind? Just curious how you can describe "I want to be an early adopter without risking anything or doing anything" in other words.

And btw, you just missed your chance to be one of bitcoin's early adopters at $500/gox. You might have another one at $2000, if you can spend some time understanding what bitcoin actually is by then.

i am satoshi
traderCJ

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:56:14 PM

When you created your account on 3/19/2013, Bitcoin was at around $64.  You would have enjoyed a > 10x gain if you had just bought and held.  Instead, you trolled and tried to play Gordon Gecko.  So you're basically admitting to being a lousy speculator.  Fair enough.  

One could make the same argument for gold, Microsoft or Coca Cola.  By your definition, they are scams because there wasn't a fair distribution process.  "Fairness" seems to be your litmus test for whether something is a scam or not, which proves to me you haven't given your position much thought.

So you'll be a fiat bagholder.  Congrats.

All you kool aid drinking bitcoin cheerleaders can buy in and welcome your new 1000 overlords who hold more than 50% of all coins.

If any of you are one of the 1000 overlords, I congratulate you on your fortune, and wish you well in raping the millions of bagholders.

The truth is you hate yourself for missing the boat and are taking it out on everyone else.  If you really think we're just a bunch of bagholders, then you shouldn't buy any more Bitcoin, because the rug will get pulled at any time.  Thus, you should just lick your wounds, leave the forum and go do something more productive with your time.
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:49:24 PM

Volumes at exchanges are rising. Even btcchina volume has doubled from around 3000 to 7000 at the moment. Bullish signs are everywhere.
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:44:31 PM

I have never ever said I am here to do anything but make money out of bitcoin. If you told me with a 100% guarantee that if I bought bitcoin tomorrow at 800 and in 2 months it would be 1600 I would go all in, tomorrow.

I still think its a total scam either way

BTW I am still mining away, stupid litecoins, selling them every single day, to people who want spend good money on garbage - with free electricity in data centers I might add.

And yeah I have an agenda, try make more money out of bitcoin if possible. At least I am honest about it, unlike everyone else who goes around promoting bitcoin as digital jesus, when all they want to do is get rich and really don't give a rats ass about bitcoin other than the fact it could make them rich.

and unless volume picks up, odds are extremely high bitcoin crashes again - since the title of this thread is VOLUME. lets see how it plays out

Traders, speculators have no interest in the underlying technologies and how it could evolve over the next 5-10 years, looking only as far as the end of their nose selling high buying low generally they don't hold any for the long term and believe everyone else has or should have the same view.

They likely keep making money on the volatility but less than they would have if they had just left the btc/Ltc in a wallet and done something else with their time as inevetiably they mis-time the markets repeatedly along the way.

Keep in mind many here hold bitcoins and rather than spending all day looking at charts they busy themselves in building infastructure, services etc. that will increase Bitcoin adoption As they believe it's more than just a toy for day traders

Bitrated user: Mick.
T.Stuart (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:58:44 PM

Volume coming back? On the last few days of holiday?

Be prepared for a January like you've never seen before, boys and girls!  Cheesy

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:24:59 PM

In honour of the topic title:
Re: VOLUME

Volume doesn't really influence the price directly. Actors place the value of the coins, some place a value far up, and hold coins. Others place a low value or are uninformed, they are out.

Change in mind can be upwards on the bear side, and upwards on the holder side. Only when someone changes his mind to the other side of the intersection point, there is a trade and therefore volume. It is the same in all markets.

The most usual change of mind to make here is to change from uninformed to informed, that is the change from non-user to user, that is a marginal change in mind upwards. More users, more volume, upwards. But it doesn't have to be.
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 09:32:04 PM

You gotta love when people who traded stocks come to Bitcoin and think they are smart asses with all their fancy indicators.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:28:55 AM

You gotta love when people who traded stocks come to Bitcoin and think they are smart asses with all their fancy indicators.

I would bet that most of the people on here who talk about indicators have never actually traded real money in their life before, and penny stocks don't count.
sbryant31

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:49:59 PM

we were seeing such low volume this week specifically because the price point we were consolidating at corresponds to "zero potential energy" in the oscillations caused by the crash. i am referencing a model none of you have seen, but maybe someone will know what i'm talking about Tongue

hint: price behavior after a sudden and significant movement can be modeled with the equations for a damped oscillator, like a sine function with linearly decreasing amplitude.

--arepo

edit: here's another hint:

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/images/oscda8.gif

Don't try to act like your simple differential equation is somehow obscure, nub.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: