Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:16:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring altcoin developer  (Read 959 times)
minerva (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:26:46 AM

Will hire to create, develop, and maintain altcoin based on the current Bitcoin version. Please PM me a timeline and a quote.
I will pay for the creation of the coin, and for each new version thereafter (only to keep pace with the current Bitcoin protocol's features or any future feature requests by me).

One block every 20 minutes. Difficulty retarget every 500 blocks. Maximum block size is 500 kilobytes.

Block reward will be ten coins per block for the first 1000 blocks. After that block reward will be re-targeted every 500 blocks. The equation for the block reward will be the (difficulty/1.01316blocknumber/500).334 Each coin is divisible to the thousandth place.

The minimum transaction fee will be .5 coins.

Block header changes/additions: transactionfee_per_kb_vote (4 bytes, does nothing for now). The nonce is changed to a 64-bit number.
Goes without saying that the magic value needs to be changed. I will name the coin later. I can make any necessary icons myself.

Obviously will be open source, but you do not have to manage the open source project itself, only various coding requests by me.

Tip-Jar: 15NN2YwMGAntKopJgAsFBJvfuCARkV62xo
raspcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:44:30 AM

I fail to see a niche that could be occupied by this coin in the already-crowded cryptocurrency market.

minerva (OP)

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:47:35 AM

I fail to see a niche that could be occupied by this coin in the already-crowded cryptocurrency market.
I seek to create an exchange for this coin.

And supply for this coin basically scales with demand.

Tip-Jar: 15NN2YwMGAntKopJgAsFBJvfuCARkV62xo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: