Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge goes back to 0.00000045 again  (Read 964 times)
Manwe (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:56:41 AM

I thinkg 0.00000045 is the trough, and want to buy again.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 10:31:01 AM

The lower it goes the better, as not only is it a buying opportunity is also could reveal how much dedicated hashing power the DOGE community actually has, once all the migrant miners who just gang-bang any coin that comes to their attention as "momentarily profitable if sold before it matures" move on to gangbang some other coin.

(Presumably they actually sell the coins they already mined last gang-bang since the coins they mine in instant response to such topsites presumably will be back to no longer being the most profitable by the time the coins they mine mature...)

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
4w4k3ning

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:32:01 AM

To the Moon!!!!!!
ManuelJ

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:40:52 AM

It will continue to drop while profitable. Not good for people like me who have them on hold.
skyisthelimit

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:42:26 AM

doge hype is done.. come and gone
lololol3

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:46:20 AM

It will go up but not in a few weeks I think. After block reward change it will go up
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:02:57 PM

Sorry, but 20 billion coins so far with another 80 billion on the way is not attractive.
All for alt coins, but something is wrong here...
Anyway, another nice experiment.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:04:27 PM

Sorry, but 20 billion coins so far with another 80 billion on the way is not attractive.
All for alt coins, but something is wrong here...
Anyway, another nice experiment.

It's not you that decides what is attractive or not, its the larger masses that love dogecoin
 Smiley

Notice, I didn't say "Sorry, but 20 billion coins so far with another 80 billion on the way is not attractive for me."
Your point is taken but the problem, to a degree, remains. That is a hyper inflated currency. Maybe it takes off, for you
said the key word - "larger masses" and those are the people that made AOL succeed when I couldn't figure out why
those plastic CD's were much needed and they were everywhere! LOL

I don't see how a currency with so many "bits" can hold value (without an army). But, such is the experiment.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: