Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinabul Results -- Neutral outcome!  (Read 625 times)
bgibso01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 12:51:45 AM

I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but I've read some discouraging posts about Coinabul right after placing an order with them around the 3rd of December.  Sad

Today (December 18, 2013), I received my 1oz gold bar from them.  It was shipped FedEx on Monday.  So at least that is a major positive.

On the negative side, they issued a FedEx tracking number about 10 days ago.  All of my email inquiries went unanswered.  And by Sunday night, I filed a consumer protection claim with the WY Attorney General.

I won't do any further business with them and would not recommend anyone to use them, at least until their business practices improve.

After reading others' problems with them, I feel very lucky that my product arrived.  But since I have received what I ordered, I can say they were not a scam in my instance.

I don't know if this will help anyone, but I thought the community should know that on at least one recent occasion, Coinabul fulfilled an order.

B.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 01:08:04 AM

So a tracking number for a 2-day shipment was issued about a week before the gold was placed in FedEx's hands?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
bgibso01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:48:03 PM

So a tracking number for a 2-day shipment was issued about a week before the gold was placed in FedEx's hands?

That is correct.  Talk about starting off on the wrong foot!
alyons

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:49:24 AM

Thanks for sharing your story,

"And by Sunday night, I filed a consumer protection claim with the WY Attorney General."

Have you thought of writing up a basic link list/how to on achieving such paperwork? It seems from my research that legal process is the only way to get results with them.

The community would appreciate this I'm sure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: