Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting 0.09 to be paid back early to mid march...  (Read 712 times)
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:52:15 AM

One of the other members here has agreed to do some work on my site for a 0.1 fee. Which is fair for what's involved except that I only have 0.01 and change right now. That said, I'm only mining with two USB ASIC's right now and have 600Ghs due here by late Feb / early March. I can show a processed invoice for a paid in full order. I don't have anything in the way of collateral so chances of this loan being filled is slim, I know. I'm just hoping someone here still has some trust left in them that they might please lend my way, Ty.

To be decided...
mtnminer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:55:09 AM

Try joining BTCjam.com, go through the verification and put in a loan application.  It is a great Peer to Peer Bitcoin Finance community.

Mtnminer
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:57:30 AM

Try joining BTCjam.com, go through the verification and put in a loan application.  It is a great Peer to Peer Bitcoin Finance community.

Mtnminer
BTCJam gets laughed at more than someone trying to get a loan without collateral so I'll pass but ty.

To be decided...
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:58:03 PM

Mtnminer
BTCJam gets laughed at more than someone trying to get a loan without collateral so I'll pass but ty.
here also no body going to give you any loan without collateral and as you are saying until mid march no chance any one going to give you

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3097

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 05:40:04 PM

One of the other members here has agreed to do some work on my site for a 0.1 fee.

Contact the member (maybe they'll see this thread) and tell them to hold off for a bit until you can raise the funds.  Problem solved.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:31:25 PM

One of the other members here has agreed to do some work on my site for a 0.1 fee.

Contact the member (maybe they'll see this thread) and tell them to hold off for a bit until you can raise the funds.  Problem solved.   Wink
I managed to get the funds without a loan and the job was paid for and done quite successfully, just got a new side job for some additional code I need to save for now. Price requested by coder is 0.045, trying to see if I can negotiate down to 0.025.

Either way I guess this post can be considered "solved" or I can edit it in hopes of now geetting a smaller loan, wont know what I'm gonna do til I hear back on the price negotiation request. Butt at least I can now say I inally have bitcoind installed and runnin on my cloud to display stats like current diff, inrease in x blocks etc. on my site(s).

To be decided...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: