Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating an Online Bitcoin gaming website  (Read 1303 times)
clonu (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 02:08:50 AM

Looking for web developers that are willing to create a new form of online gaming I created that only accepts bitcoins. The online gaming that I am venturing into has no similarities to all the highly competitive online poker sites, blackjacks, etc. The evolution of Bitcoin has boosted the rise of many entrepreneurs who want to capitalize in the gaming market since bitcoin has not been regulated yet. There is so much potential in this area for those who are willing to put in the time and create a successful website. I already have the blueprint of exactly how the online game I have in mind will be played.  I cannot go into detail about what I have in mind on this thread but if you are interested in what I have planned, send me a message and we can fully discuss about the potential of the website I plan on creating. If you like the idea and are serious about creating it, we could discuss where we would stand on the business aspect. I am in the Los Angeles area if anyone would like to meet up and discuss about it physically. If you are in a different location,we can still work on this project online in many ways without needing to meet up physically. Let us create a new igaming innovation together!
Bono

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 02:46:00 AM

to create a new form of online gaming I created

lolwat

I'm just a web programmer so I don't think my skills are applicable here -

But developing a massive online game is going to set you back. Anybody who is willing to help you would want a payment up front and a massive stake in the finished product.

Perhaps you could reveal a little more?
clonu (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:28:30 AM

I did not want to overwrite in my introduction about the business aspect but now that it has been brought up I can explain partially. I am looking for developers interested in this business space and have the know how on how to create websites in this category. If the person is interested, we can discuss about the business model and how to further improve the gaming website. After the discussion, I will bring in the financial aspect of the expense to create the site, how much will be paid for building it, and how the partnership between us will be displayed once the website launches. I am not only looking for 1 person to be specific. I prefer a team to make the project move at a more rapid pace. I understand the expenses of the will be a big financial leap. The financing will not be a huge factor to me if the right personnel decides the want to work on this with me with 100% effort. If there are any more questions, feel free to inbox me or reply to this thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: