Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NVidia GeForce GT 220 1GB DDR3 Low Profile Video Card  (Read 4449 times)
Ssoele

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:39:20 AM

I know you showed be blockexplorer, but i dont know what that address is to, and BTCrow is telling me not to ship anything until they come back online...i hope you understand.
I understand, take your time, I'm not in a hurry. Grin

Did my words move you? Or did they bring you to enlightenment? Feel free to give some ฿ to me: 1DKMAfeDswYf9MFjWxjPCfjEVkgmXvnizo
Want to play some Minefield?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCrow

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

BTCrow.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 11:33:16 AM

Hi Im jules the owner of BTCrow.com

Just wanted to drop an update on what is happening.

We're still on the dark here so no electricity.

Hydroquebec replaced human by electronic phone system.

So im able to see updates in real time. I just called at 6am and the automated system told me that the electricity should come back at 6pm.

I have  ups to prevent up to 4 hours power failure but now its been more than 35 hours we're in the dark.

Im charging my cellphone in my car to be able to provide this information, thats why it take time.

Ill update here once all will be ok. So everyone in this transaction will be able to resume their trade.

Thanks for you patience regarding this issue and we really appologize for this.

Jules Bedard
BTCrow.com
info@btcrow.com

wildboy211 (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 01:12:46 PM

Hi Im jules the owner of BTCrow.com

Just wanted to drop an update on what is happening.

We're still on the dark here so no electricity.

Hydroquebec replaced human by electronic phone system.

So im able to see updates in real time. I just called at 6am and the automated system told me that the electricity should come back at 6pm.

I have  ups to prevent up to 4 hours power failure but now its been more than 35 hours we're in the dark.

Im charging my cellphone in my car to be able to provide this information, thats why it take time.

Ill update here once all will be ok. So everyone in this transaction will be able to resume their trade.

Thanks for you patience regarding this issue and we really appologize for this.

Jules Bedard
BTCrow.com
info@btcrow.com

Thanks Jules for the update and for going the extra mile to make sure we understand the situation, most site owners wouldnt charge their phone to update customers on a transaction, we appreciate it - ill make sure to use BTCrow for any future transactions that i may have, you and your team are definitely worth it. Keep up the good work, and thanks again!
BTCrow

BTCrow.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 05:58:42 PM

Hi, Just to let you know that all our services are now up and running. After 42 hours, now everything should be ok.

This is our second power outage in one month. The first came from our Server Hosting in the US from Crucial Paradigm and the second caused by Irene hurricane.

The first power outage was resolved and we took action by buying other dedicated in order to switch IPs if something happen again.

Now Irene, When all will be fine here, (that's kinda hell rebooting everything and checking damage caused by Irene) I'm gonna buy a generator only to be able to provide a constant support whatever happen.

You'll be able to make any transaction in our system now.

If you have any concerns or questions feel free to ask by email at info@btcrow.com or at the forum here or in the official BTCrow thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=21544.0

Thanks again and again for your patience and and your good understanding.

Jules

wildboy211 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:24:09 PM

Hi, Just to let you know that all our services are now up and running. After 42 hours, now everything should be ok.

This is our second power outage in one month. The first came from our Server Hosting in the US from Crucial Paradigm and the second caused by Irene hurricane.

The first power outage was resolved and we took action by buying other dedicated in order to switch IPs if something happen again.

Now Irene, When all will be fine here, (that's kinda hell rebooting everything and checking damage caused by Irene) I'm gonna buy a generator only to be able to provide a constant support whatever happen.

If you have any concerns or questions feel free to ask by email at info@btcrow.com or at the forum here or in the official BTCrow thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=21544.0

Jules

Thank you again Jules, for all your help - i will definitely make a positive review of your service once this transaction is over. Ssoele, it shows that you have paid, so i will send out tomorrow since im at work right now and the video card is at home.
Ssoele

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:14:05 PM

Jules
Thank you so much for your hard work and time you put into it.

Did my words move you? Or did they bring you to enlightenment? Feel free to give some ฿ to me: 1DKMAfeDswYf9MFjWxjPCfjEVkgmXvnizo
BTCrow

BTCrow.com

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 12:22:15 PM

Thank you again Jules, for all your help - i will definitely make a positive review of your service once this transaction is over. Ssoele, it shows that you have paid, so i will send out tomorrow since im at work right now and the video card is at home.

Thank you so much for your hard work and time you put into it.

It's a pleasure, I would also like to thanks both of you for your patience and comprehension.

If you need anything else just let me know.

Thanks
Jules

Ssoele

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 07:12:44 PM

wildboy211, as you can see now, the coins are at BTCrow now.

wildboy211 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 07:22:26 PM

wildboy211, as you can see now, the coins are at BTCrow now.

Yes, i saw, i just forgot to bring it to work with me today, ill definitely ship it tomorrow and ill have tracking for you.
wildboy211 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 04:34:52 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2011, 03:54:00 PM by wildboy211

Shipped out today - label #LN178671505US
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=ln%20178%20671%20505%20us
wildboy211 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 05:57:50 PM

Buyer contacted me stating that he received the card and im confirming that he released the funds from escrow.
Ssoele

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 05:59:26 PM

Buyer contacted me stating that he received the card and im confirming that he released the funds from escrow.
Yeah, I received the card, was a but dusty, but cleaned it all out, applied some MX4 and all running fine now Grin

wildboy211 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 10:07:01 PM

Yeah, I received the card, was a but dusty, but cleaned it all out, applied some MX4 and all running fine now Grin

I thought i cleaned that card before i sent it - sorry anyways, i usually clean my stuff before i send it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: